LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuddlz Vs. Bambino

That looks like a pretty good website. Since I live in America I believe the shipping cost would be rather expensive. I really do want to order some pacifiers from Germany though. They have ones that are as big as the nuk 5's but the whole pacifier is soft and round, not like the orthopedic nuk 5's they sell here.I got one from DPF long ago but I'll be damned if I order from them again (or maybe I just need to suck up my pride). Again the shipping cost would be pretty high so I would order enough to make it worth it.

cuddlz started to sell bambinos, then later on they introduced their own "cuddlz" brand wich they sold cheaper than bambinos

by the time i decided to buy some, they only had small bambinos left and dosent seem to take them in anymore

so now i got 40 cuddlz medium :)

they are nice and kinda looks like a european bambino, no decor, its plain white

havent tried them out so much yet but they seem to soak up alot

i awlays order online, but bambinos dosent ship to europe

cuddlz look the same and the site imported bambinos before so most likely a copy

i wanted to try the printed diaper too tho, just for looks..

Here's how to tell if they're relabeled Bambino Biancos. The top-sheet inside the diaper, does it look like this:

P1090560.jpg

That quilted-style top-sheet is pretty much unique to Bambino and Secure X-Plus as far as I know so if it's like that inside, I think you can be pretty certain it's a relabeled Bianco.

• 2 months later...

I've never tried bambinos, so I have to go on the opinions of people who have: As far as I can tell from the comments they are the same and it makes sense. I bought 2 two-packs of cuddlez from http://cuddlz.com/, one medium, the other large, just to try them out and to work out the best size for me (I'd say medium was borderline and I think I would order large for wearing around the house or at night. However I think there is a benefit in wearing the medium when out and about and being active - it fits more snugly and is a bit more discrete.)

What do I think of them?

1) They are nicely made and fit me well - I'd say better than abena and about the same as tena, but not as nicely as stretchy molicare super plus.

2) They absorb lots, but don't wick at all as well as molicare (nothing does as far as I can tell) and so after 6 hours or so the front is at capacity and the back still 100% dry :-(

3) Plain white is nice for baby-play, which once was the most important factor when I put a nappy on. However, over the years I've found I also get a bit of a kick out of the way nappies have become so much more "normal" that having a bag of purple "adult incontinence briefs" in my cupboard and "needing" them (in a psychological, if not strictly physical sense) is nice too. Nice to have the option.

4) They are much noisier than Abena and Molicare!

It would be interesting to find the truth about Cuddlz vs Bambino. Clearly there is a manufacturer out there who is happy to make smallish batches of nappies with specific settings on their machine. If this is successful for them, maybe eventually we'll see really good copies of baby nappies, complete with single tape and really good wicking.

Cuddlz bought a bunch of Bambino Diapers and renamed them to Cuddlz to sell them as their own. They are the exact same diaper. EXACT. I have a feeling that if Bambino gets wind of it that they will not sell their diapers to whoever is behind Cuddlz because I doubt they would appreciate them "renaming" it and "rebranding" the diaper as their own.

Cuddlz bought a bunch of Bambino Diapers and renamed them to Cuddlz to sell them as their own. They are the exact same diaper. EXACT. I have a feeling that if Bambino gets wind of it that they will not sell their diapers to whoever is behind Cuddlz because I doubt they would appreciate them "renaming" it and "rebranding" the diaper as their own.

Apart from the fact that they're still getting the same amount of money they would if it was sold under the bambino name :/.

I honestly don't know why they renamed them, everyone in the abdl community must know about bambinos so why change the name for the UK market?

I think they were bambino dealers for Europe, most big sites still ( i think even dd) have that listed in the links. So maybe bambino were taking too much commission.

Id be surprised if bambino dont know but then, its just another variation on a product loads of firms sell so patents and copyrights would be really lose.

Still, started buying Cuddlz in September and love them, so good.

I hope if they do printed ones they end up being a bit more cartoonish than the bambino ones.

^ I have no idea why they would change the name - I am sure it fools some people. I guarantee you though if Bambino knows or knew then they would not like the fact they are "rebranding" the product.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Well, they changed the name of Secure X-plus to Bambino in somewhat of an attempt to market their diapers to another market(ab/dl) and it worked so they obviously already have "fooled" people once. Secure already rebranded their own product and like someone else said, if they're selling diapers to someone and they're still getting money then what do they care if they resell them? They're not losing sales over it, actually gaining. Their product is still being sold. No different then those on e-bay who resell diapers.

Just makes me laugh, secure fooling anyone, hell, they already did that, who knows, they're probably behind this one too!

Yea! you go girl! show those secure x-plus foo's that you're onto them, its all a conspiracy by the commies to take our hard earned moneys!

If the secure x-plus is the same as the bambino, then its a very good nappy, and the bambino has prints, which is even better. Are they really ripping people off? Good product, slight difference, name change, everyone's happy? I only wish abena would do the same, since I still think they're the best :P

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Well, they changed the name of Secure X-plus to Bambino in somewhat of an attempt to market their diapers to another market(ab/dl) and it worked so they obviously already have "fooled" people once. Secure already rebranded their own product and like someone else said, if they're selling diapers to someone and they're still getting money then what do they care if they resell them? They're not losing sales over it, actually gaining. Their product is still being sold. No different then those on e-bay who resell diapers.

Um. Bambino =/= secure, but I'm sure you know that. They've been quite open about their relationship as companies. They are not the exact same diapers as Secure are. There is a substantial difference between using the same machines to make a similar diaper and selling somebody else's product at a profit just because you can. Still furthermore, it's not "rebranding" if the original brand still exists, despite that they are two different companies.

Also, the people who resell products on eBay for a profit are scum. Being "just like them" is not something that a company should be proud of.

Just makes me laugh, secure fooling anyone, hell, they already did that, who knows, they're probably behind this one too!

Apparently they fooled you into thinking they're the exact same diaper, which, from the front panels, it is plain that they are not.