LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Request To Change Name Of Subforum

Not trying to make a stink or anything... :wub:

But Triumph the Insult Comic Dog is seriously old hat. Could we perhaps have a little brainstorm session and come up with a better name for this subforum? I will of course proffer a few suggestions of my own. Ahem....

Dirty Diaper Dungeon

The Poopy Palace

Stinkybutt Sanctuary

Lair of Lumpy Loads

Bordeaux of Bulging Bottom Bumps

Hey, it doesn't even have to be a clever alliteration like my examples, just something to call the place where us poopy diaper freaks hang out that doesn't reek of tired humor from 1998... Whaddayou got stinky babies?

• Like 3

What about something a little obtuse like 'Muddy Waters' etc.

I second this sort of thing. Subtle, vs. "in your face" mention of poop...That way the notion of poop talk is still there, but members who find poop not so pleasant won't have a big announcement of "Here's the poop talk subforum!" staring right at them, you know?

~ moogle

I second this sort of thing. Subtle, vs. "in your face" mention of poop...That way the notion of poop talk is still there, but members who find poop not so pleasant won't have a big announcement of "Here's the poop talk subforum!" staring right at them, you know?

~ moogle

I don't see that as being too big of a deal. I'm not gay or into sissy stuff but I don't get upset because the names of those subforums are very clear as to what the main topic of discussion is within. It definitely shouldn't have the word 'shit' in it but I see no reason to dance around the issue worrying about offending others. Regardless of whether someone browsing this site is into pooping or not, they should all be open-minded enough to accept that there are people for whom dirty diapers are a big focus of a larger encompassing fetish, just as there are those who are much more into spanking, bondage, crossdressing or whatever else out there that is somewhat associated with wearing diapers.

• Like 1