LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaved

glycerine

Here's another vote for shaving. I am naturally smooth and I just like the look of being smooth the the pubic area too--both on me and on others. I was suprised to see an article in the local Denver paper recently about more men shaving the "groin" area as they put it. Gee what next? An article about more folks wearing adult diapers????

Here's another vote for shaving. I am naturally smooth and I just like the look of being smooth the the pubic area too--both on me and on others. I was suprised to see an article in the local Denver paper recently about more men shaving the "groin" area as they put it. Gee what next? An article about more folks wearing adult diapers????

Thats what we need more articles about more adults wearing diapers that got my vote 24.gif

Once you have decided to wear a diaper you will find it more enjoyable in several ways to have your pubic area completely shaved. Soon you will become addicted to being smooth and keeping your skin treated with lotion, oil, or powder.

I trim, and yes i trim my sack too. have to. I have on occasion knicked it, and it bled like a mother fucker, and stung a bit too, but went away as soon as showered, dried off and powdered. YOu just have to commit to do it, and then do it. no backing down lol.

• 1 month later...

I have been smooth from my knees up for 5 years now. I've been having laser hair removal for the last 2 years because I want that hair to go away forever. I love the smooth skin and it just seems more like how a diaper boy should be.

I've taken to shaving my pubic mound and below <grin> since I've been wearing diapers so much. I was wondering, does anyone else do that? I always use baby oil after shaving and before the diaper. I love that smell!

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I didn't use to, because it itched whenever I did it. Lately, though, I have been shaving it all down there because I have a catheter. It is so annoying to get hairs stuck in a catheter. I have the unfortunate benefit of having no feeling down there at the moment, so no itch.

shaved all around!

Its pretty nasty the first couple of times until your skin 'toughens up' a bit, but after the first few shaves it gets better and better. Its nice having everything nice and smooth and like mentioned above makes cleanup easier and reduces smell!

I like to be shaved but my wife doesn't think men should shave down there, How can I get here to try letting me shave down there and maybe even progress to my legs? Thanks everyone!

ask if you can shave her so she will know what it feels like and looks like. My wife shaves me when I ask most of the time. Maybe consider it part of your diaper "prep" before putting on a new one. I like to keep my wife trimmed, it not only helps cleaning during a diaper change but makes the skin to skin contact more fun.

I tried shaving with a regular three-blade razor, but the razor burns weren't worth the result. There was always itchy stubble left.

What works for me is an electric "bodygroom" device that (a combined shaver and trimmer). I get a better shave with it than with blades, and no razor burns to speak of!

Having to shave every other day is kind of a pain, but very much worth it. I like to poop in my diapers, and the hair just retains too much smell, even after a shower.

• 3 weeks later...

I shave every day now (in the shower)it has become routine I give it very little thought but I sure do appreciate it afterwards!

I've taken to shaving my pubic mound and below <grin> since I've been wearing diapers so much. I was wondering, does anyone else do that? I always use baby oil after shaving and before the diaper. I love that smell!