LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like To Wear

What are some credible excuses for wearing? I am thinking about side reactions to certain drugs, etc. I am currently taking a diuretic for high blodd pressure. Would this be a believable reason?

Always be aware that it could come back and bite you, if you decide to go that route. Just about anything can be a believable reason since the general public knows little about incontinence. Reactions to medications, frequent UTI's, stress incontinence, etc... all those would be credible.

Always be aware that it could come back and bite you, if you decide to go that route. Just about anything can be a believable reason since the general public knows little about incontinence. Reactions to medications, frequent UTI's, stress incontinence, etc... all those would be credible.

Dry pants and emotional security works for me

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

What are some credible excuses for wearing? I am thinking about side reactions to certain drugs, etc. I am currently taking a diuretic for high blodd pressure. Would this be a believable reason?

• 1 month later...

Waking up in a dry bed is desirable. And diapers have always been the only way for me to achieve that. Now for daytime wearing I'd have to be a bit more creative. That is until the "training" is complete. ;)

Craig

For those who are looking for an excuse to tell their friends/family - why bother. Do they really need to know the reason? It IS a personal 'problem' (and I use the word 'problem' lightly) Most people who ARE incontinent, do not wish to discuss it with their peers as it really is none of their business. If people ask me why do I wear diapers, I tell them that it is none of their business. Sometimes I will ask them 'Does your wife/husband like anal sex?' and see if they wish to answer that question. The only people that know about my incontinence are those that I have told and I have told them that it is a medical issue that I deal with.

Are you looking for an excuse to tell yourself, or others. If it is yourself, then you have to find another way to gain acceptance. Otherwise, tell those who matter that it is a medical condition, and those that don't matter - that it is none of their business.

• 2 months later...

I understand you wanting a credible reason to tell non ab/dl friends

and I think the more matter of fact you are about it the less suspicious you will make them. I went to pick up a new girlfiend for a night out recently and while waiting for her to get ready her 19 year old daughter I had just met told me she had problems after a car accident and and now had to use a catheter to empty her bladder because she couldn't let go normally. I was amazed at her matter of fact'ness about it. (the image took some getting out of my head!) So if you just say outright I am having to wear diapers at the moment for bladder problems just incase you wonder why I crinkle when I bend. (and smile) they will not give it another thought.

• 2 months later...

You should just tell them it's stress. This is a medically document reason, and really can cause incontinence in some people. Doctor's don't completely understand why it happens and the incontinence can vary in severity as well as stopping just as fast as it starts. Most drugs out there for treating incontinence won't work in this situation since nothing is physically wrong. And the best part is that you don't have to be overly stressed about any one thing or even overworked. It can be a combination of ever thing we have to deal with in our normal lives. (ie; work, car, bills, not enough money, not enough time in the day, not enough sleep thanks to night time wetting, neighbors kids, your kids, significant other, pets, house repairs, chores, and list goes on to combine into stress). Shoot, you can even bring this up to a urologist, jump though their hoops (ie. months of test and the latest miracle drug), and when they can't find the cause- get a doctors note stating it's a medical condition.

• 2 weeks later...

My personal reasons for going 24/7 in the future are many, not that I would tell a doctor. The main reasons are for psychological comfort and a feeling of closeness to nature.