LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Products Are Missing From Your Life?

romper

OK after accidentally navigating away from this page twice now I've pretty much had to rethink what I was going to say here, but because products weren't originally made for ABs, people in the community initially began to look elsewhere for products to purchase. As we all know, they found these in adaptive products for people who are differently abled that needed incontinence protection or therapeutic feeding and sucking tools to develop or redevelop human capabilities. We hold some of these things up as the gold standard (old Attends, Nuk 5, Nuk 5 nipples) but the Bottom Half Group people clearly offer the best example of the "for us by us" sense of authenticity that can be created within the AB market. So given that, it's likely that you'll be able to produce something that if it's quality and affordable, will be successful.

Here are a few products that I've been looking for lately. These are probably within the capability of an adult toy manufacturer:

-Avent Airflex 330mL "Magnum" feeding bottle. These are $10 plus shipping from Australia and I find that to be prohibitive. Plus they're about half the size of a bottle of wine and I find that to be proportionally a little small for a feeding bottle. I might be inclined to buy them were they nearer 500mL (16oz). Here's a link to the product:

http://cgi.ebay.at/NUK-Medic-Pro-Gaumenspalt-Sauger-Latex-ungelocht_W0QQitemZ260436070056QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSchnuller?hash=item3ca3330ea8

-Nuk Medic Pro Gaumenspalt (aka the "Nuk 5 nipple"). Not too expensive at 4.49 Euros, but with shipping it's also prohibitive (16.90Eur) and doesn't even fit the Avent.

http://cgi.ebay.at/NUK-Medic-Pro-Gaumenspalt-Sauger-Latex-ungelocht_W0QQitemZ260436070056QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSchnuller?hash=item3ca3330ea8

Others have suggested making a competitor to the Nuk 5 pacifier, which I would appreciate, given that they hover around $20 before shipping on eBay, and that would be fine too, particularly because it would (unlike the Nuk 5) not be an adaptive technology for differently abled people but also marketed "for us by us."

I would hope that the products would be made phthalate-free. This is something that I'd worry about that these other companies already worry about.

I don't think I'm suggesting anything new here but if you're looking for what would differentiate between a product made by you and made by Nuk or Philips Avent in another country, you can find how to market it in what I wrote.

I may be going off on a complete tangent. But an idea no one has said yet would be ways of baby-ing up what most people already have.

Let's take a common household product now and days, the Nintendo Wii

if we look at items such as this You can see big, bright buttons. and lots of bright yellows and blues and such. So maybe make Wii controller covers that are babyish. And not just that but all the main system controllers, the systems themselves. Hell maybe even computer monitors/keyboards/CPU/laptops.

As well as sized up baby kitchen utilities such as plates, bowels (especially the ones that let you drink milk through a straw!) spoons, forks, sporks.

Just everyday things that can be sold to other than the AB's of the world. I think baby utensils would go well at a baby shower, or for small theatrical performances by schools and communities. Things that can be sold to the public, but used by the babys

I may be going off on a complete tangent. But an idea no one has said yet would be ways of baby-ing up what most people already have.

Let's take a common household product now and days, the Nintendo Wii

if we look at items such as this You can see big, bright buttons. and lots of bright yellows and blues and such. So maybe make Wii controller covers that are babyish. And not just that but all the main system controllers, the systems themselves. Hell maybe even computer monitors/keyboards/CPU/laptops.

As well as sized up baby kitchen utilities such as plates, bowels (especially the ones that let you drink milk through a straw!) spoons, forks, sporks.

Just everyday things that can be sold to other than the AB's of the world. I think baby utensils would go well at a baby shower, or for small theatrical performances by schools and communities. Things that can be sold to the public, but used by the babys

I agree with this 100%.

~ moogle

Forgive me if this has already been said but I would like some girls baby clothes. Abism is directed at men mostly, but there are us girls, the only girlie clothes are sissy dresses which isn't my style lol, just want some cute modernish baby looking girls clothes rather than frilly dresses etc.

I would like a sleeper that has poppers all the way like a real baby sleeper in a wide range of sizes I am unsure about buying a sleeper I looked on Pajamacity but I am only 5ft 2 and I am a large girl size UK 16-18 so to get the waist n hip size right I have to go up a size which means height too so it'll be too long for me :( I dont know how they fit so I haven't yet bought one, there aren't alot of UK sites it would cost me nearly 40 pound to get one from pajamacity :(

I like the idea of the paci too.

Just wondered has anyone seen or bought a sleeper from this company I found it whilst browsing one day but again I am unsure of the size. They call them Funzees its a UK company. http://www.funzee.co.uk/index.html

For me personally it's furniture - particularly a crib.

But for novelty types of stuff I would suggest some of the following:

Adult diaper pins (similar to baby diaper pins with baby rabbits, chicks, ducks, etc but in larger sizes)

Pacifiers - similar to the ones you can find on http://www.pacifiersrus.com/ or http://www.der-nucki-koenig.de/html/Adult.htm

Baby type toys but in adult sizes as mentioned above.

Maybe have some simple clothing - so that someone coming in to a novelty store that has ab stuff would know what is available - i.e. - plastic pants, onesies, frilly baby dresses, shortalls with snaps in the crotch (go to foreverakid.com for examples).

Plastic Potty.

Along with properly proportioned and AB-styled baby bottles and sippy cup, I love the idea of an adult size potty as well. Something basic, like this, but scaled up to adult dimensions:

230399978.jpg

[edit] Oh, I almost forgot to add what I think is most important - avoid the temptation to design stuff that's in-your-face AB. Baby cute is great but some of the stuff out there is just so OTT, it just looks silly and would make me feel silly using it, IMO.

Oooohhhh, I totally like the light-up shoes! Kinda funny though, I just went looking for some in malls this past weekend. But I guess it goes wihtout saying that I didn't find any.

The largest light up shoes i have seen in the stores is a size 4. Usually the largest is a size 3. I can wear size three so thats awesome for me. I just wish i could get some Diego (Go Diego Go) shoes. The largest they ever go is size 1 from what i have seen.

Any of those kid shoes in adult sizes would be loved by many i bet

if it is real i second the pacifier, i'ed also say a good baby bottle with a good nipple and some noise plastic pants

also can you link the company you work at so we can look at what els your company offers :D

I wanna baby bottle wif a oval circle in the middle so it has built-in handies i had one when i was a kid . if was orange

• 3 weeks later...

Making some baby toys in adult proportions would be a hit, but you gotta remember its being sold in sex shops, so I doubt anything NOT sex oriented would fly.

That said, I still think no one has made a true adult baby diaper yet. Bambino is on the right track (and are awesome for doing what they do) but they're still not it. To me they're just a medical diaper without the printing. I remember sneaking toddler diapers when I was ten, that were thicker then Bambinos are. A diaper that was SUPER thick (like twice if not three times the thickness of abenas or bambinos) and had HUGE tapes on them would be nice. Tapes that were wider then packing tape. And it would need to ride higher, meaning the diaper would seem much bigger, but fit fine around the waste. Like a large size that fit like a medium, know what I mean? And padding that didn't clump and fall apart is always a plus. Keep it white, and you could cross market it to the medical community. I don't mean to rip on Bambino, but it's time for the wheels of capitalism to move on and make a better product.

Everyone else is right, maybe just pacifiers and a toy would be good to convert. I mean, how people are really going to be comfortable using baby toys for their kink? Dildos and handcuffs are great, but at least your baby in the next room doesn't have those in their crib. Talk about creep factor. Then again, Im conservative compared to some...

This is awesome dude, and good luck with it! May your significant other open their mind to enjoy your baby side. I have trouble being around close minded people. Hopefully shes at least kinky, I mean considering your profession and all.

• 2 months later...

i would love the light up shoes.... i had a surgery at a young age where it left the left side of my body weak, and forced me to wear a brace. As a result, i was never able to wear kid shoes... always plain white sneakers desighned for men. I have also always wanted to wear glitter shoes, but the ones i have found were too small due to my brace