LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Products Are Missing From Your Life?

romper

I don't have a lot of AB experience. It's really limited to wearing a diaper on occasion. I've been in a relationship with someone who isn't interested in me being an AB, so I don't get to play often.

Anyway, I work for an adult novelty manufacturer and I almost have them talked into letting me create an adult baby line of products, but I was told I gotta prove there would actually be demand for the stuff.

So here I am reaching out to the AB community asking "what types of stuff are you looking for that isn't already on the market or maybe it is on the market and you think it could be done better... the right way!"

This is not a joke and I'm not spamming, I'm truly interested in creating a line of products that will be useful to the adult baby community!

Thanks,

Romper

I can confirm this is real. Have spoken to Romper via e-mail from his company account.

I suggested an adult-size realistic pacifier to rival the NUK 4/5 ebay sales. Clearly an in-demand item if done right.

I (I guess third?) the pacifier idea. It would be really nice to get an actual adult-sized pacifier compareable to the NUKS. It would be really really nice if they could be made with bigger guards and possibly in more than just white. :angel_not:

Are you in the USA?

I've previously listed things I'm looking for in this topic if you want to look, but I'll re-list a few and add some others as well as thoughts.

1. Adult sized baby bottles (Not just the nipple. Think a 16-32 oz bottle to put the NUK 5 nipple on.)

2. Good quality baby booties and hats (Look at Privatina's booties/hats, that's what I mean by good quality/design (but in a US company). I hate "baby booties" for AB's that look like haphazard slippers.)

3. Footed PJ's that you don't have to completely take off for a diaper change, that that have the "safety snap" thingy at the top that covers the zipper to prevent scratches like chronological baby sleepers.

4. A portable changing pad sized to proportion.

5. Adult sized snowsuits. Privatina is the only company I know that makes these.

6. Adult sized light up shoes, or a service that can modify shoes in this way.

7. Crib bumpers to fit an adult sized crib (as well as the crib itself)

8. High chair pads/cushion for an adult sized highchair (as well as the chair itself)

9. A service that can "scale up" chronological baby clothes without losing the quality that was in the original garment.

That's all that I can remember for now...

BTW, I agree with the binky idea!

~ moogle

• Like 1

if it is real i second the pacifier, i'ed also say a good baby bottle with a good nipple and some noise plastic pants

also can you link the company you work at so we can look at what els your company offers :D

I cannot link the site I work for only because of how competative my industry is - there are other manufacturers who would certainly steal the idea - this is in its formative stages, still barely a concept, so I can't risk it getting out who I work for. Please rest assured my forum post today is very real. Basically it's not something my company normally does, but because I am so enthusiastic about it and told them it's a real community of people who live this lifestyle they're letting me run with the concept. :)

I appreciate your feedback.

Can you clarify about the noise plastic pants... you mean adult sized plastic pants that make lots of noise when you walk in them? :)

Are you in the USA?

I've previously listed things I'm looking for in this topic if you want to look, but I'll re-list a few and add some others as well as thoughts.

1. Adult sized baby bottles (Not just the nipple. Think a 16-32 oz bottle to put the NUK 5 nipple on.)

2. Good quality baby booties and hats (Look at Privatina's booties/hats, that's what I mean by good quality/design (but in a US company). I hate "baby booties" for AB's that look like haphazard slippers.)

3. Footed PJ's that you don't have to completely take off for a diaper change, that that have the "safety snap" thingy at the top that covers the zipper to prevent scratches like chronological baby sleepers.

5. Adult sized snowsuits. Privatina is the only company I know that makes these.

8. High chair pads/cushion for an adult sized highchair (as well as the chair itself)

9. A service that can "scale up" chronological baby clothes without losing the quality that was in the original garment.

~ moogle

Moogle... there serveral things here already that I had not thought of myself. I'm so glad I posted this. THANK YOU!!! Keep your fingers crossed I get my project / line green lighted!! I'll check your link now. :P

just so you dont get into trouble, a few years ago wal mart did have light up adult sneakers... so chcek on those before you being devloping them to not run into any copy write/patent issues.

not just 'adult' sized clothes, but APPRORPIATELY sized plus size clothing for both females and males. The worst thing in the world is trying to find footed pj's in plus sizes, i can't just buy a size taller because i'm already almost 6 feet tall.

teething toys and other "baby toys", like the stacking rings and such, but just made proportionate for adult hands and mouths. so when we use/play with them we dont feel like an adult using a baby toy, but feel just like a lil baby etc...

could also maybe try and market 'party packs' you know how they have kits for kids party's with little toys andstuff, only in adult size, like a 'princess party' where the princess hats are sized for an adult head, and the princess toys are same toy just larger for adult sized hands... could work with many different themes. I know lots of people have munches or get togethers, imagine how cool it would be if you could have party favours that are baby themed, but adult sized... i dunno though this may already be out there....

just so you dont get into trouble, a few years ago wal mart did have light up adult sneakers... so chcek on those before you being devloping them to not run into any copy write/patent issues.

not just 'adult' sized clothes, but APPRORPIATELY sized plus size clothing for both females and males. The worst thing in the world is trying to find footed pj's in plus sizes, i can't just buy a size taller because i'm already almost 6 feet tall.

teething toys and other "baby toys", like the stacking rings and such, but just made proportionate for adult hands and mouths. so when we use/play with them we dont feel like an adult using a baby toy, but feel just like a lil baby etc...

could also maybe try and market 'party packs' you know how they have kits for kids party's with little toys andstuff, only in adult size, like a 'princess party' where the princess hats are sized for an adult head, and the princess toys are same toy just larger for adult sized hands... could work with many different themes. I know lots of people have munches or get togethers, imagine how cool it would be if you could have party favours that are baby themed, but adult sized... i dunno though this may already be out there....

This is interesting. I like the kit idea. I'm curious. Do you think the stacking rings and such would have any appeal if we made them to vibrate? and thanks for the heads up on the walmart / copyright etc. :)

Oooohhhh, I totally like the light-up shoes! Kinda funny though, I just went looking for some in malls this past weekend. But I guess it goes wihtout saying that I didn't find any.

Oooohhhh, I totally like the light-up shoes! Kinda funny though, I just went looking for some in malls this past weekend. But I guess it goes wihtout saying that I didn't find any.

I'm glad I am not the only one who wants light up shoes! But I would want mine to light up AND have that wheel under the heel like a roller skate. :)

I'm glad I am not the only one who wants light up shoes! But I would want mine to light up AND have that wheel under the heel like a roller skate. :)

Oh, like Heely's! I have a pair... but it's a much farther fall for us than kids. But still.. not a bad idea since we like playing just as much.

Oh, like Heely's! I have a pair... but it's a much farther fall for us than kids. But still.. not a bad idea since we like playing just as much.

AND we don't heal the way we did when we were kids (physical age). :angel_not: That reminds me, it's gothic roller skating tonight in Los Angeles!

This is interesting. I like the kit idea. I'm curious. Do you think the stacking rings and such would have any appeal if we made them to vibrate? and thanks for the heads up on the walmart / copyright etc. :)

That could be cool if you made the mutil-color stacking rings, but each one had a different texture for "playtime" and vibrated.

While it's great to wish-list ourselves to death it has to be things that would have a wide appeal, and even attract curiosity and fetishist sales.

I think the pacifier would be great - especially if a pacifier gag version was also available for the Doms and b/d fetishests.

The vibrating stacking rings sounds awesome, and would probably cross-over well as a hilarious way to keep your toys.

Plastic pants that made more noise and came in fun designs would be great.

Oversized baby bottles would also so well, again crossoverable as a way to feed your bound slaves :)

Are you in the USA?

~ moogle

I dont think I could put everything I wanted into a better list. The only things I want to add are the japanese style cloth diapers and the covers to go with them. I have one cover myself but I ant find the cloth diapers to go with them anywhere.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I find it strange/funny that adult novelty manufacturers want to make everything vibrate. Would the center cone on the stacking rings double as a dildo/butt plug?

I would love to have some white velcro shoes with the plastic bubble applicque on the side, like toddler shoes. I also like the idea of better looking nuk 5 pacifiers. Maybe even a pacifier gag that straps to your head. Also, adult sized hooded bath towels that look like animals would be nice.

Maybe even a pacifier gag that straps to your head. Also, adult sized hooded bath towels that look like animals would be nice.

Hooded towels!! YES!

P.S. - It's be great to scale up baby toys - but PLEASE don't make them vibrate, or make ones that don't, also. Sex stuff mixed with baby stuff...Just no...Not for me.

~ moogle

I find it strange/funny that adult novelty manufacturers want to make everything vibrate. Would the center cone on the stacking rings double as a dildo/butt plug?

I would love to have some white velcro shoes with the plastic bubble applicque on the side, like toddler shoes. I also like the idea of better looking nuk 5 pacifiers. Maybe even a pacifier gag that straps to your head. Also, adult sized hooded bath towels that look like animals would be nice.

Well, that's just what we're good at. LOL

Basically, the adult baby market is looking for 'baby' items (rattles, teethers, highchairs - the works ) in adult sizes but not made for an adult body, but rather a baby design increased proportionally in size.

If we start with diapers, baby diapers are thick, absorbant and cute. The adult diaper is designed to be discrete - so apart from the name, there is really no comparison to the original product. Most AB clothes manufacturers (both home and comercial) fail to put the same effort and quality into the adult sized product compared to the original baby one, and never increase proportionally.

An AB wants the exact same clothes / toys etc as he/she had as a real baby, in the same proportion that he/she remembers as a baby. One of the wonders of being 12 inches tall is that everything is bigger than you - and designed so you cant swallow / choke on them. Imagine giving a ab (with the mental age of 6 months old) a paci / toy. The ab would probably choke to death by accidently swallowing the item, like a true baby would if he/she got something in that proportion to its size

• Like 2