LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Products Are Missing From Your Life?

romper

A big pacifier with a big non-orthodontic nipple and big bottles with non-orthodontic nipples. a person-size little girl's dolly the equivalent of a 3-4T/ A tea set (I already have my own; and PINK, too, but I got lucky. It is a real set of plastic dishes, cups and bowls and I got, separately, a coffee pot tea pot and serving tray, and white plastic flatware and napkin holde. I actually used it for a pretend tea party with a friend and Dolly Andrea and Lisa as a joke: She challenged me to be creative on our fifteenth anniversary of meeting each other)

I haven't read this thread since it started-it sure has grown well (but not grown up!:thumbsup:) Not being much AB, and with no money to spend maybe I'm dreaming, but add me to wanting a proportionally thick adult diaper :rolleyes: Not doubling or tripling up, ONE diaper with proportional tapes too :) Sold by samples or bags not cases only. The extra padding could be whatever is cheapest to use since capacity would be overwhelming with it's size :D Maybe this is possible by modifying a production diaper? Add the new part to the outside and cover with a crinkly plastic, sealing that to the existing diaper. By using an existing diaper for a base everyone would know what size to get ;)

Cribs seem to be a big want but the current prices? Yikes :o Some ideas for manufacturing these more cheaply B) Buying "closet rod" dowels in quantity directly from a wood importer. Instead of sizing the whole rod, just do the ends, ala a pencil sharpener style internal lathe setup. Instead of joinery use mending plates and brackets, again bought in quantity for a price break. Use wing-nut assembly for those who want a 'hidable' version. Use available standard parts wherever possible and an enamel paint finish. Design it to use a rectangular 'drop-in' plywood bottom which the buyer can supply themselves for cheaper initial cost and cheaper shipping. The big-box home improvement stores will cut plywood to fit for those without tools. Size it to use a standard mattress which the buyer also supplies. For the ultimate, set up a goof-proof shop to do this with rehabbing or ADA workers- there should be 'grant money' out there to help- thus employing these 'less employable' people too. A triple-winner arrangement as I see it and maybe then most of us could afford one :wub: On a larger scale with an existing company this should be a profitable venture till market saturation is reached. OK, now that my secret ideas are out who's going to try this?

Bettypooh

I did read this thread again and I found out something...There's no big toy boxes listed that I noticed. There's one company out there that makes them, but they're too small. A chronological kid's toy box is too small as well...Over the years, toys can accumulate bigtime - especially if the person has toys and/or plushies from their chronological childhood like I do.

~ moogle

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I am glad you ask!

Pacifers Pasifers Pasifers!

I think they are the most marketable product used and liked by AB's.

I have not found one in years that I reallu like. They either make the nipple large and the sheild small or vice-versa.

I want to feel like a baby when I put it in my mouth not an adult with a baby pasifer in my mouth. It should look like a authentic baby pasifer but be adult sized. Made with the same materials that the baby ones are made with. Some with rubber nipples and some with the clear silicone type would be great.

I think the possibilites are endless with this product. Look at all the palces and ways that they are sold to adults.

You can buy them in the costume or party store. they are used for decorations at baby showers so they are sold in the ballon section at party stores. So make some decent ones that are pink or blue for mass sell to places like this only better quality. The problem here is you have to keep cost down to compete with cheep ones made in china or tiwan. But I think one with large round sheild and pull ring but with a better nipple could be done and the quality would speak for itself.

they are sold in Adult toy stores with little cocks or sets of boobies for nipples. The problem with these is that they come with really little shields or nipples that are too small. or not proportionate to oneanother. As an adult noveltiy there are huge possiblities that are untapped. Make on with a decent sized sheild that has slots in the side so a strap could be attached. then make the nipple shaped like a plug or pineis. But make them large enough to be practical. It should atleast come close to filling the mouth. Make them in more than one color Pink ofcourse but also blue and black would be good for the BDSM crowd.

They are starting to come out with pasifer shaped butt plugs and that is great and I think will take off but the opposit would be true also make a pasifer that is shaped like a but plug. Again larger more adult sized sheid and large enough to fill the mouth of an adult.

The Rave crowd is crying for decent pasifers all the time and if you made one that had a larger sheild and came in multiple colors like pink and purple or purple and green. But again larger in size with the sheild and nipple.

Also joke shops have marketed these for years in small boxes that say "For the Boss". these have always been a little better quality than the ones made for the party stores. Better nipple that is the sheild and the pull ring have always been the same mold. Maybe a better quality plastic was used in the gag gift one than the party store one.

Dont make the sheild out of plexi glass they should be molded plastic like the baby ones. they should withstand a little bit of shock from dropping it.

Make some that are Gags for the BSDM crowd that are inflateable and strap on.

Make some for us sissies that say things on them like sisy baby.

If the nipples were ordered in large orders and used in various types of sheilds and marketed in various ways they could be produced in enough quantity to make a good quality one affordable.

Make the sheilds in diffent shapes i.e. round, butterfly, oval ext.

I hope this helps.

I would by all sorts!!

• 4 months later...

I find it strange/funny that adult novelty manufacturers want to make everything vibrate. Would the center cone on the stacking rings double as a dildo/butt plug?

I would love to have some white velcro shoes with the plastic bubble applicque on the side, like toddler shoes. I also like the idea of better looking nuk 5 pacifiers. Maybe even a pacifier gag that straps to your head. Also, adult sized hooded bath towels that look like animals would be nice.

I have an adult bath towl, it was originally a bed sheet that only had the corners folded over to fit on the matress, i then made it baby like with transfers, it is so cute, it really is easy to make tho - just get towling material, fold one side over and sew the sides then baby it up you will love it happy bath times

How about making a pacifier with an adult-size shield and ring and a very big nipple, and then fitting the whole thing with straps so it can be used like a ball gag? This might appeal not just to AB's but also to bondage enthusiasts with a yen to put their subs in something a little extra-humiliating.

...updating to add, I see from google that pacifier-shaped ball gags do already exist (https://www.smittenkittenonline.com/catalog/product/view/id/1387/category/31 for example) but they don't have a babyish shield and ring, and I suspect they're hard and solid and therefore not very comfortable for sucking. Real pacifiers that could be strapped in place might have a real niche appeal that these don't.

I would like the adult size pacifier & baby bottles with baby designs on them.The noisy plastic pants would be a plus when out and about shopping or whatever. Even if no one else hears them I would & be :blush: . The problem I have most for the plastic pants are finding ones big enough to cover VERY thick diapers=(sometimes 4" thick) & still be tight around my waist & legs.