LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Times You Actually Pooped In Public

I have some messing control, like I can usually make it to a toilet if I don't mess around (pun intended), but I have a wide range of food and drink sensitivities that take that away from me, so I have irregular but semi-frequent public messing accidents.

• Like 1

I've pooped my diaper in public more times than I can recall, there have been times when I pooped my diaper when I least expected to happen and there have been times I purposely pooped my diaper out in public.

• 4 weeks later...

I've pooped in public, with or without a diaper, usually by accident.  Tried it a couple of times on purpose but really didn't like it.  Too stinky.

I was a Costco one time, wearing an Abena and as I stood in the checkout line, I could feel a poop coming.  It was a very strong urge.  I held it until I got to the parking lot and it just couldn't anymore.  Real messy one.  Drove home and changed.

Right now I'm at the park and VERY messy. I had just got done at IHOP where I had pancakes which make me poop. So as I was standing in the parking lot it hit me pretty hard. I'm wearing a dry 247 so I just relaxed and parked a big soft mess and thought well that's the end of it. WRONG! I went to the park after driving to the bank (drive thtough). As I was walking I kept getting sensations to poop so poop I did. I've pooped about 5 more times since iv been here. On my way home now.

Didn't do my morning poop prior to shower as seemed to be plugged up a bit, but after wife went to work, I diapered up and added a suppository to help nudge things along.  I was out and about doing errands after that, stopping at a home furnishing store for some furnace filters when I felt the first indications that poop was going to happen. 

I paid and left for another location, to fill my car up with fuel.  As I pulled into the self serve pumps  across from a middle aged lady, I again felt the urge but ignored it.  Set up the gas pump and as I started to fill my tank, I glanced at the lady across from me and felt the urge to push, which I did and completely filled my diaper as I was finishing with the fuel.  Good thing the breeze was blowing the right direction as I could certainly smell myself but the lady across the pump from me had no clue.  

I smiled at her as she finished as well and stepped into my vehicle for ride home, sitting on a pile of my own making.  

Just about to clean up the mess as I am stinking up my house now, and wife will be home in couple hours.

PS  That was the biggest mess I have made in a diaper that I can remember.  It was filled from back to front and piled up in the middle yet, probably due to the fact that I had to dump a second load after I got home and was sitting around,  as the urge was still there and I must have really been needing to go?  Good thing that I had several diapers on as the first would have overflowed into my rubber panties and made even a bigger mess

Clean up was kinda  messy as well  even as it was in the shower where I removed my protection.  I tried to use the second diaper to wipe most of the sticky stuff off me, but it kept dropping onto the floor which has never happened to me either.  Thank goodness for my hand held shower head as it made the clean up more efficient.

Edited by deewet
follow up
  • 2 weeks later...

About two weeks ago I was in traffic and had my diaper on and made a mess in it big time I had an errand to run so I walked into the Shoppers Drug Mart here and procceded to the check out to buy transit tickets for my wife after a quick transaction I left the store but before I went home I found a secluded place to do a rubbie in my diaper while watching a diaper pooping video from heavy-r.com where she poops in the diaper and then opens it and mastubates in her mess covering her puss in her mess she cums at least three times while doing so one of the best videos there I have ever seen 

This time we were out in public I didn't have a choice but to do it in my diaper. My wife and I were doing some holiday shopping and before we left she said my double diaper you. So she changed the wet diaper I had on and pinned 2 new cloth diapers. She says the reason I'm double diapering you today cuz I don't want to take your diaper bag because they're going to have a lot of bags to carry when we shop. So she pulled up a pair of rubber panties and then a pair of rubber bloomers. I pulled up my jeans and they barely fit over the bulk of the diapers. You could tell by the bulge that I was heavily diapered. The extra thickness between my legs cause me to waddle a little bit. As the day went on I wet my diapers twice so far. After about 4 hours of shopping I had to poop. Here we are in the middle of Macy's and I've got to go poop. So I told my wife that I need to poop. She says all we can't use the restroom we got all these packages and you're in diapers. So that's what the diapers are for poop in your pants. I fought it for a while I can feel the pressure building and the more I tried to stop it the more I needed to go. So we went into one of the Departments that didn't have too many people. So now I am standing there needing to poop. So I bet my legs a little and started to push. Then a lady walks up and ask my wife if I'm okay? She says yes he's just fine. And the lady replies looks like he's trying to poop. He's got that poop face and he's kind of red in the face. Lady turns and looks at me and I'm doing exactly what she said. My wife says to her don't worry he's got diapers on. The lady walks away. After a few minutes of pooping I now have a big load in the seat of my diaper. My wife asked me if I feel better. I say yes I do but I've got a load in my diaper. She says I'll be okay and we still have a lot of shopping to do. It'll be awhile before we get home and when we do I will change you. I spent the rest of the afternoon with the load in my pants. As I walked around the load spread out inside the diaper. I didn't mind it too much cuz I had on rubber bloomers. It controlled the odor and kept me comfortable. It was kind of fun and embarrassing at the same time. Never thought I'd have a load in my pants and have to stay in it for a long time.

• 2 months later...

so  i dont know  why i do this stuff i dont even have any disabilaties to cover for it  and i do alot  when i got diapers i can trust or i make them trustworthy by doubling up an sometimes reinforcing the tapes with tape  its so  terrible to  do  tho  im just being a perverted bastard exposing my fetish to people  to feel extra naughty or somethin it sucks man but i tend to go out shopping bymyself and intentional wear diapers and take suppositories just to  humiliate  myself  and  pretend nobody but me  knows what im doing  but thats the point of  public humiliation people  know  its  so  wrong on so  many levels i dont know  i h8 myself i  cant even bring myself to stay with a  girlfriend  when they wont get into my fetish  anymore i did for  so long now  im getting old and  am far too lonly but have  become  self reliantt i guess but i torture myself  with  guilt  and desire  and  the  urge  to  seek  out  this depravity  sometimes  just  consumes  me  you know    and  i  h8 it h8 it  h8 it   so  anyways i  was  telling  this story  i  wear diapers  under my clothes  take  supositories  and  go  out running errands and  try  to let it happen  on its  own  but  i tend  to push before my control would give out mind  you  i dont rub it in peoples  faces  and  show  it and all that  you know  but  i go  out intentionaly  for  some  crazy  reason 

so  this story  is the craziest it has  ever  felt it was  a heavy load  and  came  hard and  fast  and  reaked to high  heaven half  way  through  my  shopping trip to walmart  and  i swear i heard  people  reacting  to my sick  shame  as i shopped  it was  hrifying  and  humiliating  and i feel  like  i want  to do it again  cuz i feel  like  i deserve it

ifnh8me

• 1 year later...
On 2/12/2018 at 4:54 AM, wulfcub420 said:

so  i dont know  why i do this stuff i dont even have any disabilaties to cover for it  and i do alot  when i got diapers i can trust or i make them trustworthy by doubling up an sometimes reinforcing the tapes with tape  its so  terrible to  do  tho  im just being a perverted bastard exposing my fetish to people  to feel extra naughty or somethin it sucks man but i tend to go out shopping bymyself and intentional wear diapers and take suppositories just to  humiliate  myself  and  pretend nobody but me  knows what im doing  but thats the point of  public humiliation people  know  its  so  wrong on so  many levels i dont know  i h8 myself i  cant even bring myself to stay with a  girlfriend  when they wont get into my fetish  anymore i did for  so long now  im getting old and  am far too lonly but have  become  self reliantt i guess but i torture myself  with  guilt  and desire  and  the  urge  to  seek  out  this depravity  sometimes  just  consumes  me  you know    and  i  h8 it h8 it  h8 it   so  anyways i  was  telling  this story  i  wear diapers  under my clothes  take  supositories  and  go  out running errands and  try  to let it happen  on its  own  but  i tend  to push before my control would give out mind  you  i dont rub it in peoples  faces  and  show  it and all that  you know  but  i go  out intentionaly  for  some  crazy  reason 

so  this story  is the craziest it has  ever  felt it was  a heavy load  and  came  hard and  fast  and  reaked to high  heaven half  way  through  my  shopping trip to walmart  and  i swear i heard  people  reacting  to my sick  shame  as i shopped  it was  hrifying  and  humiliating  and i feel  like  i want  to do it again  cuz i feel  like  i deserve it

ifnh8me

Don't feel shame, if it's what turns you on and it is for me then just go for it. I like you get a real kick from the humiliation that people might know, its wonderful isn't it?

I've pooped my diapers in public a lot! But always on purpose, I'm not incontinent. How I often doing it is while walking the dog with my boyfriend :3 the pup will stop to smell something, and I'll drop a big load in my diaper, continue walking.