LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cooler Weather = Thicker Diapers?

DailyDi

With cooler temps what items do you enjoy more?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. With cooler temps what items do you enjoy more?

• Thicker Cloth Diapers
    • Heavier Waterproof Pants
    • Flannel Jammies
    • Onesies
    • Other (reply)

Down here, the fall means warm, rather than hot, temperatures, lower humidity and dryer days. All this means that I will be more comfortable in baggy carpenter jeans. BabyMaggie can also wear heavier clothes that keep her diapers discrete..

Yep, Hotlanta is starting to cool off (thank goodness - no central air!). I'm wanting to get a fleecy footed sleeper this winter if I can persuade my better half :)

Also, I'm looking forward to being able to wear my new fleecy diaper cover more often:

il_430xN.85195843.jpg

And thicker disposables too. I've had a case of flimsy Tena Ultras on the go over the hotter months and found that I preferred them while the temps were in the 90-100°F range (that's 32-38°C for the metric-minded)... Some days are just too hot for Bambinos :lol:

yes i love the cooler weather ,get home from work at about 11pm (moterbike)all cold and wet :lol: from the rain...

into a dry nappy and my fleece footed sleeper then just curl up in bed with a bottle and watch telly.

and its even better if it is windy and raining leave the window open a bit,warm in bed nasty and cold outside :P

The cold time of year is definitely time for heavier pjs. I have several pairs of flannel sleep pants that I wear and am working on getting a set or 2 of fleece sleepers in time for the winter this year. Given how hot it gets here in the summer its hard to believe how insanely cold it gets during the winter. Woke up a few times last year to 12-18" of snow on the ground, with none down the night before :) . Can't wait this year for thick fleece sleepers and cloth diapers to keep me all warm!

I wear flannel diapers more often when cooler temps prevail.....yes, and thicker too, cause I will be out hunting.

Once dressed in camo, it's just a hassle to unlayer to pee....so much diaper convenience! Plastic pants do not need

to be thicker just because it's colder. It rained Friday night for the hometown high school football game and the hard

metal bleechers save no heat. Others complained of wet--cold but I was sitting dry and warm until the 4th quarter, but then

still warm, just wet. And nobody notices. BTW, we won!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

For the next few years cooler/warmer are moot. Hawaii has almost no seasonal change. However being a Mainiac I can say nothing cuts the winter wind better thana nice thick diaper. Great for hunting or snowmobiling. I'm gonna be missing the snow for the next few years.

I love my footed jammies in the winter time! In fact, it's one of my favorite things about winter... being able to wear a thick Bambino with my footed jammies and not get too hot. One of the most relaxing things though, is cuddling up in my jammies and watching the snow fall outside!

Since I have to wait to be by myself to baby myself, I don't change my fashions for hot or cold weather. Whenever I get a chance, I get into nice thick cloth diapers with heavy plastic pants and a onesie. I don't often get to sleep in diapers, so I don't have footed sleepers or anything like that.

For me the winter means my heavyer footed jammies at night, I wear the lightweight ones all summer, and long underwear and as it gets colder I add more layers of long johns, untill I am warm, I have been know to wear 3 or more sets of longjohns everyday.

I have gotten so used to wearing LJ's I don't feel normal without them, the only drawback is the multilayers when and if I leak, so for this winter season I'm switching to abena x plus, so far so good in not getting all those layers wet.

Well, they're not flannel, they're fleece, but when it gets cold I love wearin' my footy pajamas. They're really comfy and cozy. There's nothing better than wearing a diaper and footy pajamas, cuddling my Rufus, and drinking a sippy cup full of warm milk and honey.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I said other, because when it gets colder, I like to have more bankies on the bed. I dress about the same, but more layers. The more diapers always the better, but I just like to try and keep things mostly the same when its colder, just more bankies and get to wear my adidas pants more!! :D However, at Target I saw tons of footed sleepers in the girls kid section and am gonna gets one I think. Haven't had one since I was like 5?

• 1 year later...

Get Into My Footie PJs I mostly just do da Diaper and tee at the house but the cooler weather makes the footies a nice extra.