LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
abrera

The 'What Annoys You?' Thread!

Needing corrective lenses to see

Having to be politically correct

People who lack consideration for others

"Reality" TV in general, especially the trend of turning everything into a friggin game show. Lookin right at YOU, Food Network. I liked you better when you mostly taught me how to cook!

Pretending to care about the people I interact with at my job. I realy don't care that your cat is sick, I am loading your car with building materials.

Needing to be "sensitive" about the needs of others (Barring physical needs). I don't care about your weekend plans that I didn't go to.

Reality television

Environmental extremists.

Heres something that annoys the piss outta me. If I screw up, slack off, or get slow at work I get yelled at......yet my coworkers screw off and NOTHING is said to them.... WTF. Sorry I'm the "reliable" one there but damnit I'm tired of being everyones damn workhorse.

What annoys me is that sometimes when I'm trying to write there is a lot of noise that is going on around me which is distracting which makes it hard for me to focus and concentrate on what I'm doing

For most of what I could list in this thread, I wouldn't be entirely accurate. They aren't "annoyances" so much as the daily torment of my existence.

"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay."

~George Carlin.

A lot annoys me :P but of late it's been family who 'need help' with things because they either let it grow to a huge problerm befiore addressing it; waited to the last moment befiore dealing with it; or made no effort at all to figure it out on their own- then they call me wanting it fixed now expecting that I can and will do that. If it weren't family I'd be using the word "NO!" a lot :angry:

On 1/31/2014, 7:29:05, Gatroz said:

Having to be politically correct

People who lack consideration for others

Guilt over doubting the feeling that I'm supposed to be laughing. Edited by Born Yesterday
My Alaskan Brewing Co. Sampler has Pumpkin Ale as the 'mystery flavor'

Jesus freaks and there bible punching crap

My list

Politicians, They always "Think" they know whats best for everyone, and get it wrong every time.

People who ask "Where is your bathroom?" when we have signs clearly marking where it is, and then go the wrong way trying to go into our "Employee Only" area which is also clearly marked with a sign that says "Bathroom up front by cashier". I mean really now.. Does anyone know how to read?!?

and the worst ever "Loading please wait...."

The guys who work at my local household waist dump annoy me.

At our dump, we have skips (dumpsters to my American friends), all of which have big obvious signs standing above them, huge labels and colour coded so everyone knows where to put there stuff.

They look exactly like the ones on this example

It annoys me some modern electronic devices like Smartphone seem to assume you want to share everything.

When I got my 2nd Smartphone the Samsung Galaxy S3 I used it for photos etc, and was horrified to discover it was automatically sharing photos of diaper stuff on my Google+.

And not my ABDL account but my other one.

I connect with awesome people on my other

Some of the other things that really annoys me is when anything clashes with My Fave Show Doctors, stupid Conspiracy theories weather it is TV, Movie or Historical events that have patterns where there is not and the facts altered to fit the views instead of the views being altered to fit the facts. Channels showing the same comedies

Not being offered carrier bags in shops these days annoys me.

Because of boring environmental reasons polythene bags in stores now come with a 5p charge (to the customer), which I

This doesn't annoy me more than it gives me the impression the guy or girl pricing is clueless.

What annoys me?

Ppl who respond to a post and have to write a freaking book.