LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Would You Want To Be Your Mommy/Daddy For A Day?

naughty_baby

So..?

If anyone, famous or not, who would you want to be your mommy or daddy for a day?

I would love to have George Eads (Nick stokes - CSI) to be my daddy for a day :) Yummy !

Also William Petersen (Gil Grissom - CSI) Dont ask, even though hes like 60 odd I find him oddly attractive and think he would make a nice AB daddy. :P

Thats all I could think of right now. I'll probably think of someone else later lol.

Lol, well I suppose Id be the same but I was thinking more people where its not even possible though lol more of a dream.

Oh thought of someone else. I had a teacher back in school for ICT and I fancied the pants off him! Id like him to be a daddy too :D

never really thought about it. never really had a crush on anyone or have any actress catch my eye. never dated, kissed, etc. i know i do not have time to date or the $ to do so so it hasn't been on my mind. i may start dating after i get out of college (6 more years though).

I LOVE my mommy, but if I could pick anyone for a day...it would have to be Rachel Aldana (of Pinupfiles.com) Oh my God that girl has some amazing frontage, and absolutely the cutest accent I've ever heard. *faints*

My wife likes her too. Maybe she'd make a good baby sister? ;) Mommy, can I play with her 'toys'? :huh:

Are we only talking about real people? Because if we're talking about anyone at all I always thought that James P Sullivan would be perfect! It'd be like being looked after by the bestest cuddly toy ever!!!

monstersinc_attract.jpg

• Like 1

Are we only talking about real people? Because if we're talking about anyone at all I always thought that James P Sullivan would be perfect! It'd be like being looked after by the bestest cuddly toy ever!!!

monstersinc_attract.jpg

Hehe ya! Anyone that saw Monsters Inc. how he looked after Boo, c'mon now...He'd be an awesome Daddy...or would that be, "KITTY!"? :P

~ moogle