LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Segufix Restraints

segufix

I'm trying to figure out where to buy segufix restraints in the united states, I've been looking around the internet and the only place I can find them for sale is from German sites and I don't wanna have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping not to mention deal with the customs delay.

any help or links appreciated

OMG!

Thats such a humiliating idea, its brilliant. Can you imagine being diapered and restrained by these items, the shame of being forced to use your diaper and then being made to sit or lie in a wet and possibly full diaper until someone else decides you need changing ........ and you cant even re-adjust your diaper if its uncomfortable because of the wrist restraints.....

its mindblowing..!!

OMG!

Thats such a humiliating idea, its brilliant. Can you imagine being diapered and restrained by these items, the shame of being forced to use your diaper and then being made to sit or lie in a wet and possibly full diaper until someone else decides you need changing ........ and you cant even re-adjust your diaper if its uncomfortable because of the wrist restraints.....

its mindblowing..!!

hehe.....thats my idea, i'm going cray just thinking about it......it's like posey but you're secured even more, although unless i find someone in the new england area i can fully trust then I'll have to resort to ice cubes to delay letting myself out

I'm ordering from http://segufix-shop.de . They ship to the united states, their prices aren't bad, and best of all they aren't asking WHY I'm buying any of this. And there customer service speaks decent enough english to help you out.

I'm getting most of the stuff in the pic attached, wowsers i love that pic

post-25305-12524808228682_thumb.jpg

post-25305-12524808228682_thumb.jpg

The one I like is the splint for hip fractures, it is often called punishment pants, by the diaper community, once your in one of those you are helpless, you can't stand or walk, if they were not so much money I would buy some for myself.

• Like 1

I've been ordering from segufix-shop.de and airoliver.de and the former one, though a bit more expensive, proved to be a way quicker to deliver. Though both had no problems and were extremely reliable. And I agree - the feeling of a good set of Segufix and a thick nappy is reallllllllllllllllllllllly greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest abdiaperboy

I'm trying to figure out where to buy segufix restraints in the united states, I've been looking around the internet and the only place I can find them for sale is from German sites and I don't wanna have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping not to mention deal with the customs delay.

any help or links appreciated

I would love to be placed into a segufix as well, but they're quite expensive. I actually came up with a DIY alternative could provide the same amount of comfort/restraint given enough work for a fraction of the cost, especially if you already own leather wrist/ankle restraints.

I bought a cheap 4-set of 1" ratchet straps at an auto-parts store and a 3/8" grommet kit from a fabric store. I also had to buy a wooden mallet/anvil for setting the grommets, the total price was around $80, but you could probably shave off $30 if you shop around, online etc. I put about 20 grommets evenly-spaced per strap, centered so there would be little margin between the grommets centered on a queen size mattress.

The only real downside is the S-hook you find on standard ratchet straps. If you shop online you can customize the hook on ratchet straps that would attach perfectly to a bed's frame. What you have to do with standard S-hook straps is lift up the box spring slightly and slide the top of the hook between the top side of the frame and the bottom of the box spring. Tensioning the strap will lever the end of the hook down against the metal frame lip (the part that physically holds your box spring). The downside of this is the box spring is supported over a smaller surface area, but the more straps you use the less a concern this becomes.

Anyways, you've now got 4 very sturdy straps that can be tightly secured to a bed anywhere along its length (one advantage, you can build it for a queen/king-size bed). Along each strap you may have 20-25 grommeted (reinforced) holes that are large enough to accept a standard padlock.

Anyways, from there it's whatever you can come up it.. Rope/Chains/leather restraints/etc.. Though I haven't done it myself a good idea would be to buy a short length of vinyl webbing and install grommets in that too to provide ready-made shoulder straps/etc.. mimicking the segufix.

I found it really easy to attach leather wrist restraints across the same strap as the waist, with a chain going across the belly.

You can use a 2nd strap towards the neck that wraps a chain through each armpit. A 3rd strap can be used for the ankles and a fourth for the knees. If you can picture what I'm talking about, it will give you the same kind of comfortable restrained position the segufix does, preventing the 'patient' from sitting up/rolling over/etc.

I'd still rather have the segufix for its authenticity, but ...spendy, and my bed is a queen

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are adjustable.

To elaborate further:

Notice the holes in the belts & straps.

When you wear a belt with your pants you have several holes to make a comfortable fit.

With the Segfix system there are multiple holes to make the restraints comfortable to do the job.

I would presume that they do not subscribe to the 'One Size fits All' but have larger or smaller belts/straps

to take into account the size of the person being restrainted. They may have extention devices for the out

of the ordinary situations.

But for simplicity it is the many holes that provide the adjustment.

I realize that my response has been a tad brief. To elaborate even further than BabyLock: there are different sizes for Segufix, but these are only related to the strap length (to cater for large beds) and body weight. Also, there are different restraints for wrists and ankles. These differ in the size of the cuffs and the placement of them, the ankles being placed closer together. The images on segufix.de give a good idea of how that works. More images on my own website smmedical.eu (in dire need of an update...).

• 1 month later...

OMG!

its mindblowing..!!

Well, how about this?

Restrained2.JPG

Or this?

Restrained1.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those who are wanting to order Segufix in America - here is an email that I received on 7/7/10 after requesting a price for the restraints :badmood:

Dear XXXXXXXXXX,

Unfortunately at this moment SEGUFIX-Products are not available for sale into the USA.

If you have any further questions please contact me by phone or email.

Best regards

Roxana Soetebeer

SEGUFIX Systems Ltd.

General Manager, Canada

Phone: 877-SEGUFIX (734-8349)

Fax: 506-279-2231

Email: info@segufix.ca