LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Segufix Restraints

segufix

Get it from Europe then. Plenty of resellers like Herr Weidlich from Germany. Be very careful with the type number, the numbering system Segufix uses is very confusing :huh: I ended up with belts that were way too long ("R"). While expensive they're kink aware so that is an advantage. But I also hear the Euro's cheap nowadays :D

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I think the segufix system is great but it is pricey. When I went to their sight and put all the stuff together I wanted (incl. euro conversion & shipping) it scared me off. I do however currently use a form of the ratchet straps that someone mentioned on here earlier. They are very versatile and work perfectly. I couple them with some of the Humane Restraint stuff.

• 2 months later...

I realize that my response has been a tad brief. To elaborate even further than BabyLock: there are different sizes for Segufix, but these are only related to the strap length (to cater for large beds) and body weight. Also, there are different restraints for wrists and ankles. These differ in the size of the cuffs and the placement of them, the ankles being placed closer together. The images on segufix.de give a good idea of how that works. More images on my own website smmedical.eu (in dire need of an update...).

Can you be even more precise. I want to buy a Segufix system but since the price is high, I want to be sure it will fit on my bed. So what I need is the strap length and the position of the eyelet so I can figure out if I will be able to strap it on my bed. So if anyone can help me please also precise wich version of the strap you have (extended or not)

Thanks and have a nice bondage nap

Hex

I have Segufix extended version and it easily fits double bed. There is still spare length, so I guess they should fit king and queen sizes as well. The extended version will definitely NOT fit single bed as the eyelets are some length away from the beginning of the straps.

Hope that helps

I have Segufix extended version and it easily fits double bed. There is still spare length, so I guess they should fit king and queen sizes as well. The extended version will definitely NOT fit single bed as the eyelets are some length away from the beginning of the straps.

Hope that helps

What do you mean by the eyelet are some length away from the strap? Which eyelet do you talk about? The two near the belt or the ones at the end of the strap? What is the distances between the groups of eyelets?

Thanks for your help

Hex

With each item (regardless, whether it's hear, hand, tight or foot restraint) you have effectively 3 sections - the middle one, where the restraints you tie to the body are and the side straps. The side straps, moving in the direction from the middle section to the end, has:

• special strap split and eyelets for the brass pin

• eyelets through the whole strap to lock with the brass pin

Both of these are further from the middle section in the Extended version.

Hope that helps

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

what kind of bed to get for these? King is definitely to big, and Queen might also be not as tight. Ideally twin xl? Also, it seems to require a slatted base or a frame close to the mattress top.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

what kind of bed to get for these? King is definitely to big, and Queen might also be not as tight. Ideally twin xl? Also, it seems to require a slatted base or a frame close to the mattress top.

I know what you mean they do not fit on my queen bed. Had to rig something up to use on my exam table which I use for a changing table. Going to look for those type of beds now.

• 6 years later...

Hey, sorry about the necropost but I thought what I have to say is relevant. I found someone on Esty that is making and selling custom Segufix kits for people. He is actually making me a 20 point restraint kit rigged to a folding stretcher for me. Lol, I am excited to get it.

7 hours ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

Hey, sorry about the necropost but I thought what I have to say is relevant. I found someone on Esty that is making and selling custom Segufix kits for people. He is actually making me a 20 point restraint kit rigged to a folding stretcher for me. Lol, I am excited to get it.

What is this ?

The immovable object (bondage participant) - meets the irresistible (pleasure) force ?