LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Diapered Saturday Morning

I will assume that if you're reading this new forum, you have at least a passing interest in messy diapers. Some like it, some don't. Not much different than alot of things, fetish or otherwise. Personally, I enjoy almost everything about making a big poo in my diaper. I think it goes without saying that clean-up can suck. If you've been lucky enough to be changed by another you may beg to differ. But we've all had to do it and it's not fun. That being said, clean-up is what it is. A chore that needs to be done. But getting to that point can be most pleasurable.

As I said, I enjoy this secret pleasure of mine. I've loaded my diapers at home and in public. I'm very discreet and if you ever saw me in public you would never be able to tell whether or not I was messy. Common sense precautions and considerations for others is standard. A knowing eye could probably guess I was diapered but thats about it. At home I can be the thumbsucking, diapered bedwetter I pretend to be.

A hard driving, high energy businessman during the week, on Friday night I revert back to the days of my youth. A long-time bedwetter in a family of bedwetting children (3 out of 6), I was diaper dependent at night into my early teens. But it was when I was much younger that regular poo accidents awakened in me a life-long enthusiasm for that unique feeling of loading a diaper. So last night I again found myself taping on an Abena x-plus and pulling on a cloth diaper pull-up and plastic pants.

I should also mention that I use a bulk producing fiber supplement. I've always liked how it keeps me regular and most of all, the way it increases urgency and volume. So I began preparing earlier in the week by increasing the dossage. "Extreem fiber loading" has a way of increasing production. And my preperation this week was no exception.

By the time I awoke this morning my digestive track was completely full. On a normal day I can expect several large bm's within the first few hours of getting up. With my fiber therapy the results increase exponentially. I detest diarhea so I stay away from most laxatives. The metamucil adds bulk/volume without giving me the runs. In essance, I become a human "soft-serve" machine. This morning was no different.

The first thing I noticed was extreem discomfort in my bowels. As usual, my diapers were wet but not saturated. When I was young we would wander down to the playroom for cartoons while Mom made breakfast. After eating we would go back to our cartoons while we were called one by one to get cleaned up. We all had poo accidents every once in a while but I seemed to be the most accident prone. I would succumb to an urge quicker than my siblings.

This morning I felt an almost painful urgency. By the time I got something to drink and turned on the tv, the pressure had my sphincter twitching. I like to resist to the point where the bm is as involuntary as possible. Sometimes I will use a liquid glycerin suppository to push me over the edge. I didn't need one this morning.

The urgency had grown to a red alert stage. I sat back, popped my thumb in my mouth and fingered my blanket while I waited for the urgency to win. When I was a kid I would resist as long as I could, not wanting to upset my mom and to avoid the teasing. I was sucking my thumb and watching some diaper pooping video on my laptop when I was overcome by a sharp, involuntary contraction. At that point I simply closed my eyes and relaxed. The poo immediatly started to slide into my wet diapers. It was huge and actually hurt comming out. The slow progression was stopped momentarily as I raised my knees to make room in the seat of my diapers. The poo again started it's slow but forceful migration. When I could take it no longer, I gave a push and the poo finally broke free. A mighty surge of soft poo spread out into my diapers, first sliding a little up the back and then slowly up under my balls. And it just didn't stop. The flow kept comming and my diapers ballooned as the bulge grew to the size of a 16" softball. My bladder released a hot gush of pee as sweet relief finally washed over me. The only thing missing was my sister yelling that "Jackie pooped his diaper!" and her trying to feel the tell-tale bulge while she tickled me. Ah, memories.

I just opened my eyes after a short nap and can feel the urgency has returned. I don't know if my diapers can hold much more but I'm going to find out. I'm going to continue my extreem fiber loading for another day and spend the rest of this holiday weekend diaper dependent. But for now I have some urgent business to take care of.

• Like 1

I don't like poopy diapers, but I do like wearing and wetting them. I've been in a cloth pull up and plastic panties since Friday morning. I just love wearing diapers!

You're in the wrong section then mate!

Nice story.

Good for you! The idea of all that bulk sounds interesting. Frankly while I enjoy the feeling of pooping in my diaper, the extremely messy cleanup of sitting around in the poop keeps me from doing that often - to each his/her own!! Glad you had the opportunity to enjoy the experience!!

Thanks for the report.

I know just what you mean! Though the nice thing about the psyllium bulking effect is it gels and sticks to itself, but tends to peel off the diaper (and butt) as a sheet. It can be sticky, but it is usually a snap to clean up.

I get the super fine, sugar free variety of Metamucil, I like the lemonade flavor (though I sometimes get headaches from the aspartame) and take 2-3 tablespoons every three hours. That's like twelve times the recommended dosage. For me, it doesn't cause much more than minor gas cramps now and then, and of course massive pooping.

I've found that the easiest way to take it, for me, is to tip a tablespoon into my mouth and swish with water to dissolve and gulp. Take too long and it turns to jello in your mouth. Even so, its better than drinking glass after glass of the stuff. Just gotta drink at least the minimum amount of water required by the directions. Too much powder and not enough water will cause very painful cramps.

I know just what you mean! Though the nice thing about the psyllium bulking effect is it gels and sticks to itself, but tends to peel off the diaper (and butt) as a sheet. It can be sticky, but it is usually a snap to clean up.

I get the super fine, sugar free variety of Metamucil, I like the lemonade flavor (though I sometimes get headaches from the aspartame) and take 2-3 tablespoons every three hours. That's like twelve times the recommended dosage. For me, it doesn't cause much more than minor gas cramps now and then, and of course massive pooping.

I've found that the easiest way to take it, for me, is to tip a tablespoon into my mouth and swish with water to dissolve and gulp. Take too long and it turns to jello in your mouth. Even so, its better than drinking glass after glass of the stuff. Just gotta drink at least the minimum amount of water required by the directions. Too much powder and not enough water will cause very painful cramps.

I should really try some Metamucil soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I actually went out and bought the sugar free smooth texture Metamucil mix......was going to try out the fiber loading technique. However, I looked on the back label and it said "In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away." Now this was in the same general area that mentioned to keep out of reach of children. I'm curious if the overdose was meant in case a child gets a hold of it........or is it meant for everyone???

I actually went out and bought the sugar free smooth texture Metamucil mix......was going to try out the fiber loading technique. However, I looked on the back label and it said "In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away." Now this was in the same general area that mentioned to keep out of reach of children. I'm curious if the overdose was meant in case a child gets a hold of it........or is it meant for everyone???

I think its just a case of making sure you drink lots of water so you don't dehydrate, that stuff sucks up water to add the bulk. And I'd start off slow to let your bowels get used to it before going for the extreme loading.