LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Incontinence Plan..........

Goerge

My goal is to achieve severe Intrinsic sphincteric deficiency from prolong use of indwelling catheters and gradually working up from 16 FR catheter to hopfully a 24FR silicone cathter if I can withstand it, this permanently damaging and over stretching my urethra causing severe stress incontinence and constant dribbling and wetness day and night.

WEEK ONE.....

Buy 100% Silicone Foley Catheter 16FR (X2)

100% Silicone Foley Catheter 18FR (X2)

100% Silicone Foley Catheter 20FR (X2)

100% Silicone Foley Catheter 22FR (X2)

100% Silicone Foley Catheter 16FR (X2)

Total 10 weeks worth

Catheter Bags 500ml Non-return valve (X10)

Night drainage bags two liter (X10)

Sterile medical gloves (X100)

Sterile, alcohol-moistened wipes

Disinfection (for bathroom)

Have I missed anything from my list? I going to change the catheter diameter at fortnightly intervals making sure I'm in a completely sterile environment with the up most care to prevent urethral strictures, if children can learn self catheterization I'm sure I'll pick it up quick. How are my plans so fare? Would you like to add anything? Thanks....

It has been a long time since I have posted on these forums, but I felt I needed to make a post.

What is so wrong with going the natural route and just wearing diapers 24/7 ? After the first six or seven months you will be at that stage where you will know if you want to continue or not. If you stop then expect a constant need to use the restroom and always worrying about if you are peeing yourself or not. Catheters are a terrible route, infections and excruciating pain sound good to you?

It has been a long time since I have posted on these forums, but I felt I needed to make a post.

What is so wrong with going the natural route and just wearing diapers 24/7 ? After the first six or seven months you will be at that stage where you will know if you want to continue or not. If you stop then expect a constant need to use the restroom and always worrying about if you are peeing yourself or not. Catheters are a terrible route, infections and excruciating pain sound good to you?

x2. Don't mess yourself up, George.

~ moogle

first, DON'T HURT YOURSELF!

second, you don't need to keep going bigger. having something in there at all would cause it to weaken over time with atrophy. using catheters is more dangerous (infections, etc.) but would be the same result as going the natural route.

I've already been wearing consistently close on three months and nothing is happeing, I'm beginning to lose patience and starting to think that wearing 24/7 is just a ruse and that it doesn't make any difference. Although I can wet myself in any position I still have to actively encourage myself when I'm walking around or doing activities that make me squeeze my sphincter muscles unvolontary unlike when I'm sitting down in an relaxed state I can basically keep my muscels open and just let it leak out. I don't think I'm ever going to become incontinent this way.

The funny thing is though I have totally accepted wearing nappies and don't care or get embarrassed if people know I wear them. Infact I kind of like that people know, not in a humiliation or sympathetic way but it makes me feel special and different.

I mentioned here that I got arrested while just beginning the first round of going 24/7, the police came to my house and arrested myself and best friend for stealing a takaway, already being pretty drunk I had a rather wet Tena Slip Maxi nappie on which was quite obvious after I said to the officer I need to take my backpack with me, he asked me waht for and I told hime to take alook which he did. It was full of my nappies, he said OK you can take it. Walking to the police car with the officer holding my arm with one hand (without handcuffs) and holding the bag witht he other I could feel the wet bulk between my legs while the secound female was behind me holding my friend, I could feel her eyes looking at my bulky arse

Got to the police station and stood in front of the custody desk my arresting officer went beind the desk with my bag to talk to the sergeant about my nappies and incontinence issues, he then books me in and asks to to take my shoe laces out and the cord in my trousers which I refuse because by pulling my shirt up I would expose the top of my nappie in a room full of people, he new the reason why. He said that they need the cord and said that he'll get me some police forensic joging bottoms but that he'll have to come into a privert police cell to see me take my trousers of and put these joggers on, so in the cell I took my trousers of exposing my already soaked nappy which had little drips of pee on the front while the sargeant watched my every move and put these tight joggers on, believe me they was very tight and you could notice I was wearing a nappie from the front and back, the sergeant then lead me back to the custody desk and asked me loads of questions to assess me to she if I was capable of answering questions in the interview, he thought not so had to have an appropriate adult. I was then lead to my cell feeling the dampness around around my public area, before I was lock up I was told that if I need some of my 'things' to ring the buzzer. I asked for my bad then and the offier brought back an tena slip nappies to my cell unconcealed - with a yellow clinical waste bag and passed both throw the hatch in the door. I asked for five nappies that night and they repeated the same process....

All this time I didn't feel one bit embarrassed or humiliation, I generally felt incontinent and happy.. If I can go throw this experience I can go throw anything....................

Well thank you for sharing. I have been on the 12 month program and nearly done with the program, its been quite a journey. I was diagnosed with OAB and find myself wetting myself all the time without realizing it. It does work!

Not trying to be rude, but if your reason for wanting to be incontinent is so that others feel pity for you I would suggest stopping.

I mentioned here that I got arrested while just beginning the first round of going 24/7, the police came to my house and arrested myself and best friend for stealing a takaway, already being pretty drunk I had a rather wet Tena Slip Maxi nappie on which was quite obvious after I said to the officer I need to take my backpack with me, he asked me waht for and I told hime to take alook which he did. It was full of my nappies, he said OK you can take it. Walking to the police car with the officer holding my arm with one hand (without handcuffs) and holding the bag witht he other I could feel the wet bulk between my legs while the secound female was behind me holding my friend, I could feel her eyes looking at my bulky arse

Got to the police station and stood in front of the custody desk my arresting officer went beind the desk with my bag to talk to the sergeant about my nappies and incontinence issues, he then books me in and asks to to take my shoe laces out and the cord in my trousers which I refuse because by pulling my shirt up I would expose the top of my nappie in a room full of people, he new the reason why. He said that they need the cord and said that he'll get me some police forensic joging bottoms but that he'll have to come into a privert police cell to see me take my trousers of and put these joggers on, so in the cell I took my trousers of exposing my already soaked nappy which had little drips of pee on the front while the sargeant watched my every move and put these tight joggers on, believe me they was very tight and you could notice I was wearing a nappie from the front and back, the sergeant then lead me back to the custody desk and asked me loads of questions to assess me to she if I was capable of answering questions in the interview, he thought not so had to have an appropriate adult. I was then lead to my cell feeling the dampness around around my public area, before I was lock up I was told that if I need some of my 'things' to ring the buzzer. I asked for my bad then and the offier brought back an tena slip nappies to my cell unconcealed - with a yellow clinical waste bag and passed both throw the hatch in the door. I asked for five nappies that night and they repeated the same process....

Hmm...I've heard this exact story from a different member a long time ago...

~ moogle

ok first off this was the topic about the guy getting arrested for stealing takaway http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15638&hl=arrested&st=0 but convienently the op tonysplace has deleted all of his posts in that topic.

secondly, this all sounds awfully expensive goerge.... how can you afford diapers 24/7 plus all those medical supplies? and honestly i really hope you are not going to cause yourself to become incontinent and THEN demand the NIH provide you with diapers. I'm not sure how they would feel if they got these posts and found out you had intentionally harmed yourself and then were taking free supplies from them. I'm not sure how your fellow neighbors would feel knowing their taxes were going to buy you diapers just so you can feel special.

secondly, this all sounds awfully expensive goerge.... how can you afford diapers 24/7 plus all those medical supplies? and honestly i really hope you are not going to cause yourself to become incontinent and THEN demand the NIH provide you with diapers. I'm not sure how they would feel if they got these posts and found out you had intentionally harmed yourself and then were taking free supplies from them. I'm not sure how your fellow neighbors would feel knowing their taxes were going to buy you diapers just so you can feel special.

I have monthly surplus of money which buys my nappies which only works out around £56 a week so my intention is not to defraud the symptom but saying that if I'm medical incontinent from intentionally self injury I'm well in my rights to receive continence supplies because I'll actually be incontinent and not malingering to get products.

March huh? That's when "tonysplace" wrote it. Are you saying you're tonysplace? If so, why the name change?

~ moogle

You can only speculate.

yes you will be incontinent so within you medical rights, but i guess what i'm getting at is the whole ethical moral thing, that you never would have BEEN incontinent if you hadn't INTENTIONALLY caused it in the first place. so you are doing something that you KNOW will cause the government the potential of hundreds of thousands of dollars over your lifetime in supplies and medical care, all so you can feel special....

just that whole good will towards men thing.. golden rule, being a good moral person... ehhh guess some people have it and some people dont.

I'm not certain about you George but a 22 year old with zero experience trying to put an indwelling catheter in themselves sounds pretty dangerous. You do realize that you WILL get infections, bladder infections, kidney infections, not to mention the damage your gonna do to your urethra. Stretching your urethra is not going to be pleasant, and if you go too fast you can tear the tissue. Doctors and nurses are trained how to work catheters and even they screw up from time to time. What are you gonna do if you go too far? What are you going to do if you over fill the saline balloon subsequently popping it inside of your bladder? Then your gonna have parts of that balloon floating around INSIDE OF YOU! What are you going to do when you get bacteria in your bladder/kidney's and are suffering from sepsis? What are you going to do if you accidentally push wrong and blow the catheter out the side of your urinary tract?

Stick with the 12 month program. Good things come to those who wait and patience tends to reward people over time. OR, you can fuck your body up and then make all of your UK folks pay for your hospitalization...

Maybe going septic would be good for you? Either you'll learn that you messed up or you'll die. Either way a lesson will be learned.

If your gonna start introducing foreign objects INTO your body you might want to know what the hell your doing. And no this does not mean by reading an article or two from Google.

~Brian

I'm going to get used to self-catheterization and the correct methods before I commit myself to wearing them over the duration of 10 weeks. I don't think its too wise to jump in at the deep end and start right away. Its going to be a gradual process then Bang I'll comit.

I'm going to research and explore the idea of requesting bladder spasm medication abroad, eg asking for a new prescription on the pretence that the kairline has lost my luggage with my medication in, making it clear I'm weaing a foley catheter.

I also need to make plans about the possible infections and the symptoms and complications associated with them, if I feel that I need urgent medical care I'll go to the city hospital and tell them i was participating in BDSM without disclosing my name or address.

I'm going to get used to self-catheterization and the correct methods before I commit myself to wearing them over the duration of 10 weeks. I don't think its too wise to jump in at the deep end and start right away. Its going to be a gradual process then Bang I'll comit.

I'm going to research and explore the idea of requesting bladder spasm medication abroad, eg asking for a new prescription on the pretence that the kairline has lost my luggage with my medication in, making it clear I'm weaing a foley catheter.

I also need to make plans about the possible infections and the symptoms and complications associated with them, if I feel that I need urgent medical care I'll go to the city hospital and tell them i was participating in BDSM without disclosing my name or address.

....I don't usually do this but I feel the need to stand on a soap box here for a brief moment....

You have absolutely no medical training and your going to take prescription drugs of which you have no idea how they interact with the human body, and you are going to teach yourself to wear a cath??? Not only that but you are going to get these drugs via an alternative non regulated means? Are you SURE you are even getting the right drugs? How do you know someone who is smarter than you isn't selling you aspirin or worse poison? Your also going to attempt to teach yourself how to self cath with out the guidance of a trained professional? I know there are people out there who have done it, but you gotta ask yourself, is really wise to introduce a foreign object into a sterile orifice of your body?

How about you buck up and be truthful to yourself and others?! Your gonna go to the hospital and tell them you were participating in BDSM and that's why your bladder/kidneys have an infection? How about if you try this on yourself and then when it backfires you are honest with your physician? You give your doc the wrong information and he is going to treat you based on that lie. That lie may lead him towards the wrong treatment you know. If you really truly want to commit to this idea you need to be truthful to yourself as well as your medical personal if and when you screw up. You need to tell them that you were self cathing with a Foley catheter to try and become incontinent and it backfired and thats why your kidney's are dying. Chances are all your going to do is create scar tissue within your urinary tract that is going to INHIBIT your ability to pee. Did you know that? Do you know that the more you cram something into your urethra the more irritation you cause and the more likely you are to create scar tissue? You are NOT going to achieve incontinence by self cathing man.

What the heck is wrong with my generation of people??!?! Why the does everyone need a freaken microwave solution to their problems? What ever happened to hard work and patience? You have the opportunity to try and achieve your goals via a natural homeopathic method but instead you are going to risk your life to get what you "THINK" you need and want now? Not only that but your going to come on this site and proudly tell everyone that you are about to participate in an activity that is the quintessential nucleus of stupidity? You are basing all of your knowledge off of assumptions of how you believe the human body works. You have no real clue do you?

First is was your trip to the orient to dupe some physician into cutting your insides up and now you are trying to tell everyone on these boards your gonna stick silicone tubes up your pee hole until you destroy your body to the point of malfunction? HELLOOO MCFLY!?! I don't care that you want to be incontinent, by all means achieve that goal. Do it naturally and let time do the work for you, that way you don't create some irreversible damage to your body that YOUR fellow tax payers are going to have to pay for. You blow your kidneys out trying to cram crap into your bladder the wrong way and your gonna be on dialysis till the day you die...

I recognize that this is the incontinence desires forum, and I don't see the desire to become incontinent as this huge taboo. What I do see wrong here is proudly proclaiming to everyone that you are about to embark on a remarkably stupid chain of events. And then you are going to lie to the people who are supposed to save your infected life from your own actions! Pull your head out of your arse man and realize that THERE IS NO QUICK way to become incontinent. It just isn't so.

~Brian

I've already been wearing consistently close on three months and nothing is happeing, I'm beginning to lose patience and starting to think that wearing 24/7 is just a ruse and that it doesn't make any difference.

ummm... it's a 12 month program. you are only 1/4 to your goal. if you turn off your car when it has gas in it, of course it will start again. if you wait for the gas to run out, it is much harder to get started. gotta see through to the end if you don't want it to start. don't do something part way and then give up. if you can't see through the FULL 12 month program to the end, why would you want to start something you cannot back out of if you complete it?

....I don't usually do this but I feel the need to stand on a soap box here for a brief moment....

(snip)

Pull your head out of your arse man and realize that THERE IS NO QUICK way to become incontinent. It just isn't so.

~Brian

Well said!

And yeah George, you're right, I can only speculate. However, you said, in an earlier post in this topic that YOU posted the "stolen takaway" story.

Five months ago actually, I wrote it the first time in March.

in response to my wondering of:

Hmm...I've heard this exact story from a different member a long time ago...

Sarah pointed out that "tonysplace" wrote a topic about stealing takeaway, but he conveniently deleted his posts. You gave an indirect answer to my question of "Are you saying you're tonysplace?". Tonysplace joined within your membership (you joined on January 7, 2007 and tonysplace joined on January 2, 2009)...and you state you are 22 and will be 23 in November. Tonysplace's age states 23, and states "birthday unknown".

So, I looked up all your posts. I did not find your post on the same story, the post you said you made back in March (when tonysplace posted). Could you please quote and link to the thread/post in which you posted the story?

It's up to you, of course. But with the info I had from "tonysplace", your indirect answer to my question, and your own admittance that YOU wrote the post in March (which even after browsing all of your posts, I could not find that one you said you wrote in March), I can "only speculate" that:

1. You are tonysplace and tonysplace is you

2. You are a liar

and/or

3. You just want to get a rise out of people by posting this type of stuff.

But irregardless of whether my speculations are correct or incorrect, personally I think that damaging your sphincters by using catheters with little to no know how (I assune you won't/can't talk to a doctor about the right way to put a catheter in), surgery to cut your sphincters, or tearing your sphincters with huge buttplugs, and any new ideas you might come up with, are dumb courses of action. I don't fault you for wanting incontinence if you like it, BUT have patience. One year, maybe less or more depending on you, and you can be naturally incontinent without screwing up your body. Just be patient, and no, it won't happen in 3 months. There is no "quick fix", just like anything else in this world. It takes determination and patience...If you would have just worn 24/7 and relaxed the second you needed to pee and/or pooped, every time, every day, since you've posted all these self-damaging ideas, you would be incontinent by now, or at least on the road to it. Patience is the key.

$0.02

~ moogle

I think it's funny how many of you get on a soap box to protect the gov't from having to pay for this guys incontinent supplies. First of all, to all the people from the US, this guys from England so it's not your tax dollars he's spending. Yes it may be the people from Englands and it does piss me off when people abuse the system so I'm not an advocate for him doing this either. However, if he's intentionally doing this how is this any different then some of YOU who collect government dollars for other things? It may not be your intention to collect welfare, foodstamps, medical care, day care, financial aid, etc., but are you doing absolutely everything you can to try and not but still do? If you're not doing everything within your will to stay off these programs, then YOU TOO are intentionally collecting gov't money. How many here do no have much or any medical insurance and if something were to happen to them, would rely on others to pay for them? Not to mention how many people have done something idiotic and "accidentally" caused themselves harm, but it was due to pure neglagence, and wound up in the hospital, without insurance or had a gov't program pay there medical bills. It may have been an accident, but if you're neglegent, in my book it's intentional. It is also the governments job to determine if the money should be spent and as far as I'm concerned, the system is far from perfect and they do a piss poor job of it. I think we all know numerous people or stories of people who scam the system for much more money everyday than a case or two of diapers a month. I've seen too many well abled bodies collecting gov't dollars when I know in full well, they should not be recieving them. Laziness should not constitute free money.

So for all of you still standing on your box and collecting a form, any, of gov't dollars nomatter where you live, please step down as you are a hypocrite and no better than he.

I think it's funny how many of you get on a soap box to protect the gov't from having to pay for this guys incontinent supplies. First of all, to all the people from the US, this guys from England so it's not your tax dollars he's spending. Yes it may be the people from Englands and it does piss me off when people abuse the system so I'm not an advocate for him doing this either. However, if he's intentionally doing this how is this any different then some of YOU who collect government dollars for other things? It may not be your intention to collect welfare, foodstamps, medical care, day care, financial aid, etc., but are you doing absolutely everything you can to try and not but still do? If you're not doing everything within your will to stay off these programs, then YOU TOO are intentionally collecting gov't money. How many here do no have much or any medical insurance and if something were to happen to them, would rely on others to pay for them? Not to mention how many people have done something idiotic and "accidentally" caused themselves harm, but it was due to pure neglagence, and wound up in the hospital, without insurance or had a gov't program pay there medical bills. It may have been an accident, but if you're neglegent, in my book it's intentional. It is also the governments job to determine if the money should be spent and as far as I'm concerned, the system is far from perfect and they do a piss poor job of it. I think we all know numerous people or stories of people who scam the system for much more money everyday than a case or two of diapers a month. I've seen too many well abled bodies collecting gov't dollars when I know in full well, they should not be recieving them. Laziness should not constitute free money.

So for all of you still standing on your box and collecting a form, any, of gov't dollars nomatter where you live, please step down as you are a hypocrite and no better than he.

I have never nor will I ever receive any type of government aid. I have paid for my own education, I pay for my own medical insurance, and I have never collected un employment. I pay for my own groceries, clothing, and diapers. I have had a job since I was 12 and have worked my ass off for everything I have in my life. Also, no I have never done a medical procedure on myself which could cause serious bodily harm. So I don't see you there. Do I give three shits that he will defraud the UK medical system? nope. However it should be brought to anyones attention when they are about to involve themselves in something involving fraud. What George is suggesting is not neglagence it is idiotic and dangerous. I sir I am not a hyprocrite.

I have never nor will I ever receive any type of government aid. I have paid for my own education, I pay for my own medical insurance, and I have never collected un employment. I pay for my own groceries, clothing, and diapers. I have had a job since I was 12 and have worked my ass off for everything I have in my life. Also, no I have never done a medical procedure on myself which could cause serious bodily harm. So I don't see you there. Do I give three shits that he will defraud the UK medical system? nope. However it should be brought to anyones attention when they are about to involve themselves in something involving fraud. What George is suggesting is not neglagence it is idiotic and dangerous. I sir I am not a hyprocrite.

How can it be fraud if I'v actually made myself incontinent, I'll have a genuine reason to receive incontinence pads and well within my right too. Even if I disclose that I've purposely damaged my body I'm still entitled to receive them.

How can it be fraud if I'v actually made myself incontinent, I'll have a genuine reason to receive incontinence pads and well within my right too. Even if I disclose that I've purposely damaged my body I'm still entitled to receive them.

I'm done with this thread. Yo sir are a freaking moron. Please get sepsis and kindly remove yourself from the worlds gene pool.

• Like 1

I'm not saying you are, what I'm saying is I'm sure there are plenty who post here who collect money from the gov't and shouldn't be. I'm not pointing fingers at individuals I'm just making sure people relize they may be hypocritical. There are a number of people on this board through there own admition have exaggurated there mild form of incontinence to get a prescription for them. I'm like you, never collected or applied for any aid and have paid for all my stuff myself even though I could probably get a prescription for supplies for night wetting, I just don't feel like going through the process and paying deductables through the nose for test.

Just making people maybe stop and look at themselves first.

Great post and you are 100% correct. Sadly, we live in an age of instant gratification where very few people want to work towards their goals.