LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Fantasies

Hi Wetters,

I couldn't help but to post this because like many of you/us we have much of the same wetting desires to enjoy and anything that relates to good wetting fun. For many of us, being Wet on by a Female seems to rate right up there so I'm posting this in hopes to get some responses on the subject. For the ladies, you can click and respond on this page or you click on a particular member and respond to that person more discreetly if you wish.

One of my Fantasies would be of laying on a local beach and a Fun Gal wearing shorts, a swimsuit, a short skirt (nothing under?) or whatever she wishes would come by and acknowledge our intention, and then would climb onto me like she was pinning me down (for example of description ) and then she would wet on me in a very slow tantalizing manner, or if possible let go in a wonderfully warm drenching mode.

Oh, I would Love this so much. It is True !!!

I'm just a easy going normal guy looking for some discreet normal fun.

Please let me know what you think about this or any other similar situation.

• Like 1
  • 9 years later...

I dream about lying in the bath, plug in, no water, and dozens and dozens of transsexual women standing next to the bath and peeing all over me,,, 

Eventually it fills up to the overflow so I'm having a really deep bath in it, submerging my head beneath the surface,,, 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 9:05 AM, Pete671 said:

I dream about lying in the bath, plug in, no water, and dozens and dozens of transsexual women standing next to the bath and peeing all over me,,, 

Wow, thats a really specific fantasy. I have all sorts of fantasies that I use to pleasure myself maybe because Ive been sleeping alone for the past decade or so. My fantasies include women and men and all sorts of wetting scenarios. I have a particular fetish about being awake and watching a female whose had too much to drink wetting her panties in my bed in her sleep and another about having a male mate realize Ive drunk peed my cot at fishing camp and then emptying his full morning bladder on me for retaliation. Im not sure I totally swing one way or the other other but I tend to fantasize more about females urinating. Ive fantasized about transsexuals (MtF) too but I guess never fully put it in my repertory.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 7:51 AM, Lilschoolboy said:

Doing a lasson in school wearing my school uniform and letting go

I did it once near the end of my last year in high school. I was a year older than most of the other students because I lost a year in school in grade 10 but thats a long story. We didnt ware uniforms in high school so I was waring jeans. A bunch of us went to a friends place at lunch and partied. I had two classes left that afternoon and was bursting near the end of the second one. I was still stoned and a bit drunk though and was paranoid that I would be caught and suspended or expelled because of the zero tolerance policy. I tried to make it but was in agony and my bladder gave out with about 10 minutes or less left. I shifted to the front of the seat and tried to avoid any splashing sound but once it started it wasnt easy to control although the sense of relief was amazing at least a first. I sat at the back of the classroom near the window to not get noticed and once I finished peeing myself my biggest fear was that the puddle would flow to a nearby desk but luckily it didnt. I waited for the rest of the class to leave after the bell rang and then ran fast to my locker and ducked into a bathroom stall and changed into my track pants that were in my gym bag. I waited to be called to the office the next day but nothing happened.

• 2 weeks later...