LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Just Think Why?

i know ive only been here five minutes and noone is really going to be that bothered about me off with a rant

I just go between spells of giving into my subconscious and biological lusts and also spells of feeling more single-minded and determined to fulfil the goals of my conscious mind. Maybe its just that I'm so fucked up that sexual pleasure is not able to go hand in hand with genuine happiness for me; its just more like drug happiness. I think for the last month or so I've just been consumed by a feeling mediocre numbness; ive lost the urge to do many things i love and ive just been going for the easy thrills because thats all i could be bothered to do.

Life right now isn't exactly the greatest for alot of us dude. My work is slow to non-existent. A lot of strain on the household when you have two kids that want everything. Yet I continue to pursue what can only be better. My life used to be the total opposite. I wanted for nothing. I had nice house, a loving wife (First one) a couple of new cars, great job...yada....yada.

Life isn't always what you work for, sometimes shit just happens and there is nothing we can do about it. While you might not have anyone close to you that you can talk to about your feelings, I can tell you you do here. Many people and I mean MANY people here have or are going through the same feelings you are experienceing. Please feel free to reach out a hand and see if someone doesn't reach out to you. Perhaps you'll find that we as a community aren't all that bad in fact I feel as though this is a very tight group, albeit with a few quicrks here and there we all share a common bond, a brotherhood and Sisterhood if you will. It's always best to talk it out and I assure you we are here for atleast that. Cheer up buddy, if you wanna talk we are listening. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sxxxylicker

i know ive only been here five minutes and noone is really going to be that bothered about me off with a rant

I just go between spells of giving into my subconscious and biological lusts and also spells of feeling more single-minded and determined to fulfil the goals of my conscious mind. Maybe its just that I'm so fucked up that sexual pleasure is not able to go hand in hand with genuine happiness for me; its just more like drug happiness. I think for the last month or so I've just been consumed by a feeling mediocre numbness; ive lost the urge to do many things i love and ive just been going for the easy thrills because thats all i could be bothered to do.

Its OK Baby, this is just a moment in time, it happens and it will pass....anytime you want to talk email or anything, let me know, I'll be there....for you