LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Wanted To Be The First To Post Here.Lol

I like the occasional poop in my diaper, but like you two, the smell and cleanup are enough to put me off on the whole. I'm also going to make the switch to cloth diapers and I definately wont be pooping in them!

I love pooping/poop. The smell, the feel, heck even the taste. It's so erotic.

So naturally, pooping in a diaper is heavenly.

There is nothing I have not done with poop, and if there is, I'm willing to do it.

I like the occasional poop in my diaper, but like you two, the smell and cleanup are enough to put me off on the whole. I'm also going to make the switch to cloth diapers and I definately wont be pooping in them!

While I avoid pooping in public or even alone when I'm out and about, I do love the idea of 'needing' to poop in my diapers. I love cloth, but I've avoided pooping in cloth. Instead, when I'm alone and want to be able to poop my diaper, I use a disposable underneath with holes and then wear cloth over the top.

You might also note that there are diaper liners available for cloth diapers, which would contain the bulk. Even then I imagine you'd need to be careful to treat the diapers so that you didn't end up staining them.

I imagine you'd need to be careful to treat the diapers so that you didn't end up staining them.

Yup, thats my biggest worry... I may just keep a few disposables around incase I get the urge!

Poop happens... and if you are wearing a diaper, that is where it happens to go.

Since I am incontinent, I poop in my diaper without having a choice, but if I did have a choice, I would still poop in my diaper. The smell is reduced due to the active charcoal tablets I take and the cleanup is easy enough - I just hop into a shower. Once or twice, I have had to change a messy diapee in a toilet stall, but it is not that difficult once you get used to it.

Messy cloth diapees are easy enough to handle once you have a liner on the diaper - the lot flushes away, and the diapee will clean up in the washing machine in a lukewarm / cold wash. A hot wash will not only NOT clean the diaper, but will also ruin the diaper fibers.

• Like 1

I usely do poo in the pootty but some time has accident in my diaper

yesterday I has the worse ever accident i was so lucky i wearin a diaper

my tummy started hurting while we out for a walk then the poo just started out a bad bad mess but my diaper held most all it

when we was home they used the hoyer and put me in the shower sling and wash with water in shower you never can tell when you will need a diaper

I was wearing a prevail diaper

I loooove to poop in my diapers. :wub: It's the ultimate babyish act, and it's so nice to smoosh a big stinky load all over your bottom. If you use enough baby powder then the smells combine so it smells sweet and stinky at the same time, I love it...

Can't say I like to do anything like that in public though. This has always been a personal thing that I would be far too embarrassed to do around anyone. I can level with people that don't like to mess, different strokes for different folks...

It is awesome now that we have our very own forum just for us stinky babies though! :wub:

• Like 1

I loooove to poop in my diapers. :wub: It's the ultimate babyish act, and it's so nice to smoosh a big stinky load all over your bottom. If you use enough baby powder then the smells combine so it smells sweet and stinky at the same time, I love it...

Can't say I like to do anything like that in public though. This has always been a personal thing that I would be far too embarrassed to do around anyone. I can level with people that don't like to mess, different strokes for different folks...

It is awesome now that we have our very own forum just for us stinky babies though! :wub:

Sounds kinky. :P

And yes, a forum to call home.

• 2 weeks later...

It's great to have a corner of this forum to poop in!

I admit, the clean-up is a bit, shall we say, involved. So I only poop in my diaper (or an old piece of underwear with a trash bag worn over that) when I plan on having a bath.

But the feel of poop hanging out back there is lovely. Just love having it rest there for a minute or two, then I'll sit down on it. Love having a firm log squish over my butt, the sensation of some of it "trying to go back home." And of course, I love the smell -- of my own poop anyway. :wub: