LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am In Need Of Some Help?

mewtwo

I am looking for a daddy or mommy in or near the south dakota area? I am not that big into ab stuff but I feel i am at a time in my life where i need one. I am looking idealy for more of a roomate situation. And would be willling to pay some rent and such.

Thanks

Mewtwo

I am looking for a daddy or mommy in or near the south dakota area? I am not that big into ab stuff but I feel i am at a time in my life where i need one. I am looking idealy for more of a roomate situation. And would be willling to pay some rent and such.

Thanks

Mewtwo

Well, if that is the case you need to approach this like you would approach getting any other kind of room mate. You need to post more than a short line. People are going to want a picture of you and know some basics about you before they even consider learning more.

One other piece... Mommy's and Daddy's are hard to come by. Consider that most baby's would pay all the expenses just to have one in house if they could. If you are just looking for a room mate place an add on craigslist. And just say, "Looking for a roommate" and say in the by-line "You should know that I wear diapers for medical reasons, but I'm not going to be leaving them around the house and the place doesn't smell like urine".

Good luck and consider better info. Just cause someone is ABDL doesn't mean that everything else flies out the window.

-Brutal

Actually I'm just now seeing it...I'll look but I believe he has already posted there as well.

I just checked and it wasn't posted there. So I moved it here.