3. 3. In real life I am

• straight
    • gay
    • bi
    • asexual
    • unsure
    • other

Guest Baby Tiana

I used to not be a bed wetter, but this summer I started, so yeah. And I wouldn't but bi, cause I am more bi curious. Would that be considered other, or just easier to put bi? Oh and I put female, cause well I am one. :D

• 1 month later...

Lol the guy to girl ratio isn't very good on this site at the moment.

I think it's because women do most of the real diaper changing. Plus they have to deal with the monthly episode of wearing pads. The idea probably doesn't rock their world. Then again, I'm a guy and I can't possibly be certain what goes through a woman's mind. So I could be wrong. Too bad there aren't many women here to shed light on why they think it might be.

-Brutal

Lol the guy to girl ratio isn't very good on this site at the moment.

That's actually pretty standard for AB sites that don't pad their female numbers to get attention. The actual ratio is probably closer to 70/20/10 but the women tend to lurk more and choose their contacts individually due to the number of horny pricks with no manners :)

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, I was a bedwetter, but I was never diapered for it; just yelled at and made to get up, change, have my sheets changed, and then go back to bed. At one point I do remember wishing that my parents would've just diapered me so I wouldn't have to get up and change almost every night, but they never did anything of the sort. I think at one point my father asked me if I wanted to be diapered, (I can't remember if my mother did or not,) but for some reason, I was afraid to say yes, although in retrospect, it would've probably been far less annoying than getting up every night, waking my parents, having the sheets and my clothing changed, being wiped down with a wet wipe, dried off, and going back to bed. Basically, I was bedwetter who was never diapered for it.