• Transgender
  3. 3. In real life I am

• straight
    • gay
    • bi
    • asexual
    • unsure
    • other

I put down "day wetter" for the first since none of the others apply, and that one seemed the most honest (my diaper wearing is limited to nighttime, and only then for sexual purposes).

But otherwise: just another straight male on the Internet(s).

I wet the bed from 13-17, so I put that down, but it was infrequent, and I don't really consider it an important part of my life as an ab/dl. I am a guy, and rather unsure of my sexuality.

Listed 'none' for the first and straight male for the rest. I've sometimes wondered though as I do feel a feminine side, like to do some cross-dressing and have frequent thoughts of what it might feel like to be female.

I selected non as I only wet the bed a few times a year when I was younger and last time I did it was about 4 years ago and did not think this counted.

<---- Straight male in full control of my bladder etc. I just lurrrve the diapers! (and jaffa cakes!!! for eating... not wetting! unless you count dunking them in a cup of tea, which makes them wet, but not wet in the way we usually refer to on a diaper forum... ooh, a cup of tea, how very english!)

Frogboy

serious question..

if you are say M2F transgendered then could you just not answer Female... cause aren't you? same for it you areF2M can't you just answer male?

Serious Answer: It's a no win situation. If I just put Female, which I am, there may be people that will bash me because they will argue that I'm still a man. Since I am not ashamed of being transgendered, and it's just a part of who I am, I'm open about it. Just to be clear about this, I don't tell people I meet that I'm transgendered and most people never ask. There are occasions when someone will ask and I'm a very truthful person in RL. If they ask because they are genuinely interested I answer their questions. If they ask to make me uncomfortable or embarrass me I will treat them as they deserve and that does not include answering any questions.

Serious question for you Sarah, why do you seem distressed by my openness?

Hugs,

Freta

Serious question for you Sarah, why do you seem distressed by my openness?

Hugs,

Freta

ohh i'm sorry i wasn't distressed, i just was confused, because those who i know who are transgendered completely identify as their 'real' gender, i.e. m2f is a female, f2m is a male, so i was just wondering why you did not just answer female, ... but i do understand what you are saying. I was just curious thats all.

Guest Mummys Cute Little Lucy

None..

I'm Transgender... In a complete state of confusion and flux...

I'm Bi.. technically I guess it's Bi-curious, as I've never had any experience, but I don't mind looking either way... plus if you mix that with the transgender thing too... I just get confused even more!!

I know I still had to wear diapers at night when I was four, possibly until I was five. I was definitely out of both diapers and pull-ups by age six.

I'm female. I definitely feel like an adult, yet I still feel too young to be called a "woman." I consider myself a "college girl."

I'm lesbian by hormones and attraction, but straight by choice and lifestyle.

• 3 weeks later...