LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can I Call You...?

DailyDi

Titles and Names  

244 members have voted

1. 1. I am a/an

2. 2. I am a/an

I agree about the second part. Some of us like to do more than just the one thing (unless the question's referring to which of these things we do most).

Guest Mummys Cute Little Lucy

Good timing for me on this one, I'm realising I'm a little less AB and that I'm just growing up a little... I'm spending more time in just little Girl mood than in baby mood if that makes sense. So I put Adult Kid...

I still like a good wet, be it in cute panties, or in my training pull-ups.. hehehe

I mgiht have to go make my post in the Adult Kids forum some time.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I put Adult Toddler and Teen baby, wetter, submissive....Although I think I could be some what dominate at times. My friends say I am an evil person and call me an evil dictator, so maybe I could be a dominant person. One day we will find out.

You know Daily Diaper, you makes some interesting polls.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

I just found this thread or I would have posted to it much sooner

Adult Kik, Other, wetter, Submissive. The "other" is "Very Little Girl". The old DPF term would have been "pre-schooler"

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been an AB and a DL for as long as I can remember.

I went into diapers full-time a couple of years back. I always had minor continence issues, but that was like sticking a crowbar into them and levering them wide open. When I started, I had occasional wetting accidents and even more occasional messing accidents. Within the first year I was a bedwetter (and called myself that for a while). At this point, I have no detectable wetting control, day or night, and my messing control is severely impaired and very sensitive to my diet. I called myself a 'diaper user' for a while, but I tried to retrain a couple of times and had no luck, so I just go with 'incontinent' now.