LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M. So. Excited.

Jennifer!

So, lately I've really been learning a lot about a high school friend of mine (we still see eachother, she lives nearby) who appears to have lots of the same qualities I do. I learned that she's bisexual, that she wears guys clothes because she wants to be treated like a guy on occasion, and the greatest thing ever: SHE WANTS TO WEAR DIAPERS. I told her about my feminine side quite some time ago, and she was going to give me some of her clothes and come over to help me with makeup and shave my legs and such. Well, we were talking more about this and I was pretending to complain about periods. Well, I said to her, "GOD I HATE PERIODS PADS ARE SO UNCOMFORTABLE" and she replied with "I KNOW I WANT TO WEAR A DIAPER". So, I said "Did you know that's actually a thing? People who wear diapers solely because they want to?" and she said, "I've wanted to for a long time. I'm one of them. I'm a diaper lover." So, I told her that I was too and we talked about peeing and wearing and stuff for a while.

Tonight, we were planning more of our, "she gives me clothes and comes over to help me with makeup" party plan thingy, and I agree to give her one of my diapers when she's there. Well, we talk more about wetting and stuff, and I mentioned that I only like to be forced to wet, while tied up. So, we talked about what I like while tied up for a bit and I asked her if she would tie me up when she comes over to help me be pretty. She agreed, so I decided to see what she would do, and here's what we agreed on.

She's going to yell, scream, say obscenities directed at me (like, fuck you and dirty slut and stuff), all this while tying me up. Then, once I'm gagged and tied, she's going to slap me, kick me, whip me with a belt, cover me in maxipads (something I find fun) throw wet tampons at me (something else I find fun) yell at me more, write obscenities like SLUT, WHORE, COCK LOVER etc. on the pads that are stuck to me, then once she's done being abusive, she's going to cover my eyes in a pad and leave me there for a good 45 minutes or so. Keep in mind, I'm dressed as a girl during this entire thing. I might wear a diaper, I don't know yet. Either way, this is going to be super fun.

My girlfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago, so I don't have to deal with that either. I may start a relationship with this girl, I might not. However, I am ridiculously excited for this session.