LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Day

NappyCouple,

Welcome! My wife (BabyMaggie) and I are both here as well. From some of my other posts, your wife must be a type 2 in my book - accepting. My wife is type 3, a woman who understands because she chooses to wear diapers as well. You are blessed that she is not type 1 - the people who are unaccepting of us.

I hope you both find what you are both looking for and that it helps your relationship.

Aloha,

Honu

lol, thought this was someone telling about the good day they had. Not really a normal greeting in California at least, but none the less glad you found us and hope to hear your input on the boards.

Hello we just joined. I'm a diaper lover while my wife is supportive. We just would like to know more about the community, and share our experiences, while learning from others.

Nice to hear you wife is supportive too. When she is at home, she will allways change my diapers.

Thank you for the welcomes. Just getting ready for work. Dee has chosen Tena Ultra Stretch Diapers. Yesterday it was KINS Cloth Velrco Diapers with KINS Plastic Pants, but because it is going to be hot today, Dee wanted something more breathable. I like the way these diapers fit under my suit pants. Well I have refilled my napsack (nappysack) with todays diapers, and must take on the world.