LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting The Bed

aDLddictbby

How many people out there agree that wetting the bed with out diapers on deliberately often enough as possible helps to minimize the amount of effort it takes to unconciously wet your diaper.

For my self i've started noticing that since the 3 times ive FORCEDD my self to pee the bed this year while laying on my stomach (wee-wee non-errect and between shut legs) that either .. my mind is getting the grasp of it OR im actually damadgeing some muscles, but the results are : i can't hold it in as long as i used to be able to while during the day or night, and when i dont pay attention i leak a little here and there, and i now start wetting my diapers while sleeping, which wakes me up still but i think thats a lot better then having to actually concentrate on wetting.

Does anyone think i might be hurting my self ... i wouldnt like to lose ALL control but id like to be able to wet freely when i want... does anyone have any similar experiments and or results?

How many people out there agree that wetting the bed with out diapers on deliberately often enough as possible helps to minimize the amount of effort it takes to unconciously wet your diaper.

For my self i've started noticing that since the 3 times ive FORCEDD my self to pee the bed this year while laying on my stomach (wee-wee non-errect and between shut legs) that either .. my mind is getting the grasp of it OR im actually damadgeing some muscles, but the results are : i can't hold it in as long as i used to be able to while during the day or night, and when i dont pay attention i leak a little here and there, and i now start wetting my diapers while sleeping, which wakes me up still but i think thats a lot better then having to actually concentrate on wetting.

Does anyone think i might be hurting my self ... i wouldnt like to lose ALL control but id like to be able to wet freely when i want... does anyone have any similar experiments and or results?

I'm no doctor, so I don't know if forcing yourself really hard does any damage.

I don't think forcing is necessarily the way to go - relax, let it flow on its own, and be patient if it takes awhile. It will eventually happen.

I have been a deliberate pantswetter all my life, so I've eventually learned how to relax and let it flow in just about any position. So when I first tried deliberately wetting the bed, it happened pretty easily - although standing up seems to get some benefits from gravity. Since getting into diapers, I've had some accidental accidents with bedwetting, but in my waking life, I haven't noticed any particular changes in my ability to hold it.

How many people out there agree that wetting the bed with out diapers on deliberately often enough as possible helps to minimize the amount of effort it takes to unconciously wet your diaper

I think that it would but I doubt that it has to be without diapers. It seems to me that the main factor in this kind of 'conditioning' is to learn that it's perfectly OK to wet your bed, diapered or not biggrin.gif

.... "i can't hold it in as long as i used to be able to while during the day or night, and when i dont pay attention i leak a little here and there"...."Does anyone think i might be hurting my self ... i wouldnt like to lose ALL control but id like to be able to wet freely when i want... does anyone have any similar experiments and or results?"

At your age you shouldn't be having continence problems so I'd recommend discussing this with your doctor(only the dribbling of course!). I can't see where intentionally peeing would cause this side-effect unless you subconciously want to be incontinent and don't realize it huh.gif My own problems are a milder life-long case of UI and SI that comes and goes, but that is to be expected with my always poor bladder control and very late pants and bedwetting history. I never had it checked out medically since I don't see it as a big problem but if it gets worse I might consider that- or I might just use it as a reason to begin wearing diapers 24/7 laugh.gif

When I made up my mind to become a bedwetter again I found that it helps to be wet before I go to sleep. If you know you're already wet there's not any reason to bother trying to stay dry through the night tongue.gif It's helped some but honestly I haven't been pushing myself in that direction much lately sad.gif As others have noted this kind of desire comes and goes so I let nature take it's course for the most part. It seems to be coming back again which makes me happy wub.gif Don't 'fight nature' to become a bedwetter- retrain yourself to do it instead because incontinence is natural. Humans are the only animal that doesn't pee anytime they want to- it was trained into us so it can be trained out of us too cool.gif

Bettypooh

I'm no doctor, so I don't know if forcing yourself really hard does any damage.

I don't think forcing is necessarily the way to go - relax, let it flow on its own, and be patient if it takes awhile. It will eventually happen.

I have been a deliberate pantswetter all my life, so I've eventually learned how to relax and let it flow in just about any position. So when I first tried deliberately wetting the bed, it happened pretty easily - although standing up seems to get some benefits from gravity. Since getting into diapers, I've had some accidental accidents with bedwetting, but in my waking life, I haven't noticed any particular changes in my ability to hold it.

i know relaxing is the proper way to condition my self into the mode of not having to concentrate in order to wet, but what i failed to mention is that i was sharing a bedroom at the time with someone and i was so nervous to actually wet the bed in someone else's presence who has no idea about my little fun.... so just being a lil nervous made it hard to go .. how ever we had came back from a party where i did a lot of drinking and with a bladder full of beer and an inebriated mind i had to lay there on my stomach just to really convince my self i was going to do it for like and that was like 10 mins and then spent i another 5 mins forcing the urine out, cause when id relax my self to the PINICALE relaxation that night ..... just the general position i was laying in was like a stopper to the flow of urine right at the head of my penis which is why i used to the term forced... anyways my point being is i think pushing past that stopper has greatly reduced the amount of relaxation i need to sustain in order to not noticing wetting.

I think that it would but I doubt that it has to be without diapers. It seems to me that the main factor in this kind of 'conditioning' is to learn that it's perfectly OK to wet your bed, diapered or not biggrin.gif

When I made up my mind to become a bedwetter again I found that it helps to be wet before I go to sleep. If you know you're already wet there's not any reason to bother trying to stay dry through the night tongue.gif It's helped some but honestly I haven't been pushing myself in that direction much lately sad.gif As others have noted this kind of desire comes and goes so I let nature take it's course for the most part. It seems to be coming back again which makes me happy wub.gif Don't 'fight nature' to become a bedwetter- retrain yourself to do it instead because incontinence is natural. Humans are the only animal that doesn't pee anytime they want to- it was trained into us so it can be trained out of us too cool.gif

Bettypooh

i do agree however in that going to bed wet wether in diapers or damp sheets Really helps to create a more comfy situation to wet with out really thinking about it

At your age you shouldn't be having continence problems so I'd recommend discussing this with your doctor(only the dribbling of course!). I can't see where intentionally peeing would cause this side-effect unless you subconciously want to be incontinent and don't realize it huh.gif My own problems are a milder life-long case of UI and SI that comes and goes, but that is to be expected with my always poor bladder control and very late pants and bedwetting history. I never had it checked out medically since I don't see it as a big problem but if it gets worse I might consider that- or I might just use it as a reason to begin wearing diapers 24/7 laugh.gif

Bettypooh

im 21 and i do want to be incontinent!!! i LOVE diapers .... i would LOVE to live in a world where toilets were NEVER invented... its not subconscious lol

You've lost me somewhere along the way huh.gif In your orinal post you said:

".. i wouldnt like to lose ALL control but id like to be able to wet freely when i want...."

nd now you're saying:

"....im 21 and i do want to be incontinent!!! i LOVE diapers ...."

So which is it? Incontinence means not having control or something close to that and I can't fit your two posts together the way things stand now wink.gif

Bettypooh

You've lost me somewhere along the way huh.gif In your orinal post you said:

".. i wouldnt like to lose ALL control but id like to be able to wet freely when i want...."

nd now you're saying:

"....im 21 and i do want to be incontinent!!! i LOVE diapers ...."

So which is it? Incontinence means not having control or something close to that and I can't fit your two posts together the way things stand now wink.gif

Bettypooh

Lol sorry for being so muddled but what i mean by "....im 21 and i do want to be incontinent!!! i LOVE diapers ...." is i wish that i could live freely and openly incontinent but society has situations in it where i would find it inconvienient to not have control which is why i said ".. i wouldnt like to lose ALL control but id like to be able to wet freely when i want...."

its like my dream for there to be a reality where toliets were never invented and it would be a social norm to not have control .. but in this reality we actually live in ... id prefer to have an on and off switch .. so my final word of clearity is ....im 21 and i do WISH I COULD*** be incontinent!!! i LOVE diapers ...."

i wish that i could live freely and openly incontinent but society has situations in it where i would find it inconvienient to not have control

OK, I see now and I agree biggrin.gif Society- mainly the average person's seeming inability to stand anything they don't personally like- is the cause of most of the world's problems angry.gif That can change but it will happen slowly. Most people of my age and older are "set in their ways" and refuse to consider changes in the way they see things so we have to look to people closer to your age to bring the changes wink.gif

There's not much hoping for a world without toilets but you can live that way on a personal basis if you choose to. Like anything else, that choice will affect other things in your life but a relatively normal life as an incontinent is more possible than ever before thumbsup.gif Like you I wish I had a way to 'switch' incontinence on and off- maybe even with the ability to give that control to someone else. It has to be possible but I don't have the time or resources to pursue it properly....sigh crybaby.gif Oh well, I do hope you find your happiness wherever it may be and if I find that 'switch' you'll see it here on DD- and I hope you'll do the same cool.gif

Bettypooh

relax > force

It can take a while, but completely relaxing is the way to do it. You'll even have to suffer through some false-starts where you'll get the feeling you're about to go, then at the last moment your brain will stop you... just relax. A comfortable wetting is so much nicer than straining. Over time you'll overcome that damn potty training your parents made you do!

As DailyDi stated, if you completely relax (and I know that is easy to say, and very difficult to obtain) you will eventually be able to regain the infantile method of voiding freely without even thinking about it. No, it does not dammage any musles, and is fully reversable. Just enjoy and relax... and good things will happen. Force it, and your subcontious will fight you.

OK, I see now and I agree biggrin.gif Society- mainly the average person's seeming inability to stand anything they don't personally like- is the cause of most of the world's problems angry.gif That can change but it will happen slowly. Most people of my age and older are "set in their ways" and refuse to consider changes in the way they see things so we have to look to people closer to your age to bring the changes wink.gif

There's not much hoping for a world without toilets but you can live that way on a personal basis if you choose to. Like anything else, that choice will affect other things in your life but a relatively normal life as an incontinent is more possible than ever before thumbsup.gif Like you I wish I had a way to 'switch' incontinence on and off- maybe even with the ability to give that control to someone else. It has to be possible but I don't have the time or resources to pursue it properly....sigh crybaby.gif Oh well, I do hope you find your happiness wherever it may be and if I find that 'switch' you'll see it here on DD- and I hope you'll do the same cool.gif

Bettypooh

yeah you better believe im going to let everyone know when i find a switch and i really agree that in this day and age its SO much easier to live an incontinent life .. cause i mean face it nower days more n more people are becoming aware of our subculture through media such as youtube and tv and even music ... but still i think that if i decided to come out in MY own life to ALL the people who think they know almost everyting about me... it would be a great shock to some and incomprehensible to other .. and id rather not breakdown those relationships ive built

As DailyDi stated, if you completely relax (and I know that is easy to say, and very difficult to obtain) you will eventually be able to regain the infantile method of voiding freely without even thinking about it. No, it does not dammage any musles, and is fully reversable. Just enjoy and relax... and good things will happen. Force it, and your subcontious will fight you.

yeah dont get me wrong i agree with you guys on the sub of relaxing. its my main method of conditioning ever since i put on my first diaper ( my self not from someone diapering me before i even knew what a toilet was) at the age of 12. i think relaxing and just flooding is the best feeling ever the only time i like to push is when i need to do a BM and i wrapped my self to tightly in a white didi. and by now, those false starts that dailydi was talking about are my best friend . cause ive gotten to the point where i can feel a false start (when i have anything even a drop in my bladder) EVEN when im far from it and that right there just thinking about that feeling of being on the edge is enough to simply open my water gates n just wet with out having to even reposition no matter which way i am. but as ive mentioned i think those few times that i did have to push just helped me recondition those muscles who were very stubborn and lastly to agree to this "being able to pee laying down" thing ... cause when im asleep on my stomach i used to have to fall asleep with my legs slightly opened in order to lucidly wet my bed now i dont have to worry about how i fall asleep to know i could wake up wet ... which is a double sided blade cause the last time i wet the bed i was actually NOT intending on doing so ... wasn't wearing a diaper, wasn't in MY OWN bed AND was in the presence (albeit asleep) of someone else (family member)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

wetting a bed, your pants or a diaper is essentially the same. Just relax. Its a lot easier if you really have to go at first.

I have got passed most of the potty training. I just pee and half the time i am surprised i did pee and did not know i had. Sometimes my Daddy (partner) puts me too bed in just a pull up. That means a very wet bed by morning and its heaven! Guess I have to stay in diapers!

Ricky, I cannot believe your real age is 49!!! Lol. I have recently been reading your blog, which by the way I love, have been reading right back at 2006, and looking at the pics I wouldnt have guessed your age. You are so sweet. Are the situations on there you write about real events? Either way I like reading your blog. :)

Are you ever naughty..(apart from being caught smoking tut tut) ?? I would like to see a video of daddy telling you off :P:)

x

• 2 years later...

Since I have been wearing diapers, it seems like I can't hold it as long as before. I wear a diaper to bed pretty much every night. I do still wake up when I have to pee, but just barely. Sometimes I wake up soaked and don't even remember wetting my diaper. To me there is nothing like the feeling of being all warm and snug in bed, when you have to pee...just pee and go back to sleep.

• Like 1

There is also mentle training in relaxing the mentle part is ignoring the fact that you have to hold and then go you just release as your blatter fills. May I sugest reading some of the topics in I continents- incontinent desires. Like the 12 steps.

• 1 month later...

Last night was the first time I have not worn a diaper to bed

I was woke up around 7 in the morning when I realized I was pissing and not diapered.

Was quite thrilling to know I will piss to bed when not diapers.

I just turned over and went back to sleep. Woke up a couple hours laying in a puddle of piss.

I laid there for a while enjoying what had happened.

• 1 month later...

I must of shared this story a 100 x's here. I had a very dysfunctional childhood.

Not the worst, but it could of been a whole hell of a lot better for sure.