LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"I wonder why I never noticed the pacifier? Did mommy only give you the pacifier when you were little, or did you have one as a teenager? and what do you mean by mom having someone over? did she have people over at the house when I was at work?"

"I didn't notice the nightgowns. We can buy it here so we don't have to make as many stops. How would you like a sleeper to wear during the summer? It would be warmer than a nightgown."

"No, I don't think it's childish. Besides even if I did, you know I like it when you do childish things. Mcdonald's it is then."

Daddy sees Abby start across the parking lot then stop. He notices the puddle forming beneath her. He quickly runs over to her and gives her a hug.

"Abby, we better get you a dry outfit to wear. Do you feel up to walking back into the store with wet clothes on?"

Abby looks at dad. I had one during both times." She nods. "Yes she did. When she would. They would go up to the bedroom and stay a while. Then they would come back down and set on the couch. They would kiss each other and set really close together. After they got their breathes back. They would go back upstairs or do it on the couch." Abby shakes her head. "Dad, I think it would work better the other way. Summer is warm enough without adding a pair of fleece sleepers on top of it. I think the nightgown would be better for summer and the sleepers for the winter." Abby looks up and nods. "Yes I do feel like it. I hope no one laughs at me when I walk in because I wet my clothes." She takes daddy's hand as they walk in. "Are you going to put me in one of my goodnites because of my accident or skip the underwear?"

"Oh my god, so you would be sitting in the crib wearing a tee shirt and panties and sucking on a baby pacifier while your mommy had sex with someone on the couch? I'm sorry to be so blunt. That is child abuse. I wish you would have told me earlier. I know you were afraid of mommy punishing you if you did that though. I am so sorry you had to see that."

"Of course it would. Daddy was being silly. I know that sleepers are for winter. I just wanted to see if you were paying attention," daddy laughs.

"No one will laugh at you honey. I'm sure they have had other girls and boys come in the store after having an accident. You can't go around without any kind of panties. How wet is your skirt? Do we need to buy you a new one? We can't have you running around in wet clothes."

Daddy led Abby over to the section where the nightgowns were. He saw some of them had teddy bears on them.

"What size of nightgown would you wear?"

Abby nods. "Yes I did or when they would have sex in the bedroom. That's ok daddy. I'm use to being talk to bluntly." She starts to laugh. "Oh you was being funny. I wasn't sure if you was or not." Abby feels the back of her skirt after they got into the store. "It is wet,but it should be ok until we got home." She looks at the nightgowns on the rack and picks out a long white cotton nightgown with a white cap it. Abby takes the nightgown and goes towards the fitting room. When she opened the door. She could believe her eyes. "Daddy come here and look at this. Abby opens the door wider and shows daddy the changing table in the back of the room and the stacks of diapers above the changing table.

"I can't believe your mommy. I guess because she was treating you like you were an accident she felt it was okay to do whatever she wanted to even if you were in the room. She would just pretend you weren't even there. I'm surprised your mother didn't keep you in the crib in the basement. Then she wouldn't have had to look at you all day."

"Honey, I would prefer you didn't wear a wet skirt, even with a goodnite underneath it. Why don't you let me buy you a new outfit to wear?"

Daddy walks over to the dressing room and sees the changing table with the diapers over it.

"Yes honey, parents bring their children here in diapers all the time, I guess and some of them need to be changed while they are here. They even have diapers large enough to fit teens like you. Why don't you wait here in the dressing room and I will go get you one of your goodnites from the car."

Abby shrugs. "I guess so. I think if she could have gotten the crib down in the basement she probably would have,but then I guess you would have noticed the crib down there since that is where your workshop was at. I guess it would have been worse. She could have chained me outside in my panties and with my pacifier in my mouth." She nods. "Ok after I try on the nightgown." She looks at dad. "Teenagers wear diapers? I'll wait in the fitting room for you to come back." Abby closes the door and stands there in the fitting room. She gets tired of waiting and sets down on the changing table to wait for dad to get back with the goodnite.

"Yes, teenagers wear diapers. Not all teenagers of course. Some teens have problems making it to the potty and their parents don't trust them to wear big girl or big boy underwear when they go out."

Daddy goes out the car. He opens the package of goodnites and pulls one out. He opens the goodnite and examines it. He hopes it will protect Abby in case she has another potty accident before they get home. He goes back inside and walks over to the dressing room. daddy knocks on the door to the dressing room.

"Abby, are you decent? May I come in?"

Abby looks at Dad. "Are you going to make me wear diapers too if I keep having accidents?" She puts the diaper she had in her hand down on the changing table. "That all depends on what you consider decent? People at school said I'm not decent and strange,but if you are talking about if I have my clothes on. Then yes I'm decent." Abby giggles as she sets on the changing table and waits for him to open the door.

"Daddy will not make you wear anything you don't want to wear. If you keep having accidents I will have to start carrying clean panties around with me all the time, as well as a change of clothes for you. Would that be more embarrassing than you wearing some kind of protection?"

Daddy opens the door to the dressing room and is shocked to see Abby sitting on the changing table with a diaper next to her.

"Were you going to put that diaper on yourself?"

Daddy kneels down in front of Abby and removes her boots and wet stockings.

"I guess we need to get you some dry socks to wear too. You need dry shoes as well, but I don't think they would carry those here. How about a pair of cute bunny slippers?"

Abby shakes her head. "No I don't think so daddy. Why should you carrying a change of clothes for me be embarrassing?" She shakes her head. "No daddy I'm not putting the diaper on. I was just looking at it and I also don't know how to put it on." Abby watches as dad takes off her boots and stockings. "I feel like Cinderella in reverse. Instead of a prince putting on glass slipper on my foot. My handsome daddy is taking off my shoes and socks. You haven't done that in a long time." Her eyes lit up when daddy said bunny slippers. "That sounds cute daddy."

"Well some people might think it is strange that I am carrying clean clothes for my daughter to wear in case she has an accident, but if it doesn't bother you then okay.Maybe I should buy you a baby doll and newborn size disposable diapers so you can practice changing diapers. Not that you would ever need to learn since you won't be wearing diapers."

"Yes it has been awhile. I might try doing it more often. You have pretty feet."

Daddy hands Abby the goodnite. "take off your clothes and put on this goodnite before you try on the nightgown. I don't want you putting your wet clothes back on, so bring them to me after you have changed. I will carry you around the store if you don't want to walk in your bare feet. We will find you an outfit to wear and a pair of cute bunny slippers."

Daddy walks out of the dressing room and closes the door. He waits for Abby to get changed.

Abby shrugs. "What difference would that make? People at school think I'm strange anyway." She was crushed inside that daddy didn't pick up the hint or he wasn't interested in diapering her." Abby nods. "Yes a babydoll and newborn diapers would be fun." She giggles as daddy tells her she had pretty feet." Abby takes the goodnite from daddy and waits for him to close the door. She hops down off the changing table and takes off her wet panties and skirt off. Abby puts them in one of the bags that was at the end of the table. She slips on the goodnite and takes off her skirt. Abby puts the nightgown on over her head and pulls it down. She puts the white cap that came with the nightgown. Abby walks out of the dressing room and looks at dad. "What do you think daddy? Is this ok with you?"

(it isn't that daddy didn't want to diaper Abby. She just objects so much when he mentions having her wear diapers that he figures she wouldn't let him do so he doesn't suggest it.)

Daddy waits outside the dressing room. He hears Abby moving around inside. Finally she comes out in her nightgown. Daddy stares hard at her. He couldn't believe how cute his little girl looked in the nightgown and cap. She walks slowly in a circle.

"That is a cute nightgown, baby. It's more than okay. If it's alright, let's get another one too. that way if your goodnite should leak in your sleep daddy can get you changed quickly. Maybe a yellow or blue one that looks just like that white one? Do you want Daddy to carry you around the store or do you want to walk?"

Abby smiles. "I'm glad you like it. A blue one like this would be ok. You get a blue one and I'll go change out of my nightgown. I don't think they would like it of I walked around in it." She goes back into the dressing room and takes off the nightgown and cap. Abby puts her shirt back on and leaves with her wet panties and skirt in a bag. She walks out to find dad. Abby felt very exposed walking around in her shirt and goodnite with no shoes on.

Daddy walked back to where the nightgowns were located. he had looked at the tag inside the white nightgown and had found the size. He looked through the rack and found a dark blue one that also had a matching cap. He had just pulled it from the rack when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around and saw Abby making her way over to him in just her shirt and goodnite. He was shocked. He would have never thought Abby would be brave enough to let everyone see her goodnite. She looked so little and vulnerable.

Daddy smiled at Abby and set the nightgown down. He walked over and gave Abby a hug, enveloping her in his arms.

"There's my brave little girl. Lets go find you something to wear over your goodnite."

Daddy started looking around the store, keeping Abby close to his side. Finally he spotted several dresses in teen sizes. He saw they were sized similarly to the nightgowns, so he found a dark blue dress in Abby's size. The only problem was it had a border of small bunnies down by the hem. He took the dress off the rack and held it out so Abby could look at it.

"How about this dress?"

Abby looks at the dress and notices the bunnies around the bottom. "It's kind of cute." She takes it and walks to the dressing room. There was no way she was going to try it on there. Walking around with her goodnite in plain sight was one thing. Taking her shirt off and trying the dress on was totally different. Abby took her shirt off and laid it on the table. She puts the dress over her head and zipped it up. Abby looked at herself in the mirror. The dress was a little too short in length. The bottom of her goodnite was visible. Abby shook her head and took the dress off. She put it back on the hanger and puts her shirt back on. Abby comes out carrying the dress. As she was going back over to her dad. Something caught her eye. There was a rack of denim jumper. Abby lays the dress down and looks though the rack. She found a dark blue jumper with some of the sesame street characters on it. Abby goes back to dressing room and tries it on. She put it over her head and zipped it up. Abby smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. The bottom of the jumper stopped just above her knees. So the goodnite wasn't visible. As she starts to leaves. Abby notices some ribbon laying on the chair. She split her hair down the middle and tied each one with the ribbon. Abby giggled when she saw herself. She walks out of the dressing room and over to where dad was staying with the dress in her hand. "What do you think daddy? The dress was a little too short. It showed the bottom of my goodnite."

Daddy waits by the dress rack as Abby goes to the dressing room. He was going to suggest trying it on over her shirt but this was just as good. After a few minutes He saw Abby come out of the dressing room still wearing her goodnite and shirt. He wondered what was wrong with the dress. Abby walked over and handed her daddy the dress and went over to where there were denim jumpers. Daddy saw her take one that had Sesame Street characters on it. He raised his eyebrow a bit but kept his mouth shut. He watched as she walked back into the dressing room. He thought she looked cute from behind with her little bottom covered only by a goodnite.

When Abby came out a few minutes later, Daddy was flabbergasted. Here was his fifteen year old daughter looking no older than nine or ten. She came over to daddy and he listened to her explanation of why she didn't pick the dress he was holding. he put the dress back on the rack and then picked Abby up in his arms. He gave her a big hug and set her back down.

"Are you wearing that jumper because you want to wear it, or are you wearing it because you think I might like it since it makes you look younger? By the way I love your pigtails. I haven't seen them in your hair since you were nine years old."

Daddy starts looking around the store trying to find a pair of bunny slippers. He couldn't see them so he walked over to the counter.

"Hello, I want to buy my daughter a pair of bunny slippers to wear. Do you carry those?"

Abby smiles. She loved it when her dad picked her up and hugged her. Abbylooks at dad. "Well both. I like it because it covers my goodnite and I don't feel so exposed. Also I love Sesame Street. I watch it in my room when I'm not being punished. I also picked it because you want me to be your little princess and this is the kind of things daddy's little princess wears." She giggles when dad says he likes her pigtails. "Thank you daddy. I thought the jumper would look better if my hair was in pigtails instead of straight down."

The lady at the counter looks up. "Yes we sell bunny slippers. They are over in the fantasy dress up area." She looks down at Abby. "Well aren't you a little cutie." The lady looks at dad. "How old is she? I'm guessing about 7 years old."

Daddy listens as the lady explains where the bunny slippers are and compliments Abby. He looks down at Abby and smiles.

"Abby would you like to tell the nice lady how old you are?"

Daddy leads Abby over to the area where he finds Disney princess costumes and even some spiderman and Bob the Builder for the boys. He locates the bunny slippers and holds a pair up to Abby. "What size do you wear, princess?"

Abby smiles. "I'm 15."

The lady shakes her head. "I never would have guessed that. You look like you are 7 years old."

Abby walks over to where the shoes was at. "My boots are size 7,but I wear a size 6." She winkles up her nose. "Daddy, they are pink. I want the white ones next to them." Abby puts on the bunny slippers after daddy gave them to her. She walks around in the shoes. Abby looks at daddy. "Do I look cute?"

"Abby is daddy's little princess, aren't you." Daddy says partly to Abby and partly to the lady behind the counter.

Daddy smiles as Abby slips the bunny slippers on her feet and starts walking around. "Yes baby, you are so cute."

Daddy spots an aisle that is filled with baby dolls. There are all kinds of dolls from cabbage patch kids to baby alive to newborn size dolls that comes with pacifiers and baby bottles.

"Look at this Abby. Why don't you choose a doll of your very own?"

Abby nods. "Yes I am daddy's little princess." She giggles as daddy calls her cute. "Yes I am cute." Abby walks over to the dolls and looks at them. She picks out a Cabbage Patch kid with blonde hair,a denim jumper and a diaper underneath. Abby runs over with the doll. "Look daddy. This doll has the same color of hair as I use to." She lifts up the jumper. "She is in diapers." Abby notices a snackbar. "Daddy, can I have a snack?" When they walked in. Abby notices there was highchairs at the tables and all the drinks came in a bottle. She ask the lady if she could have chocolate milk and some pudding. The lady smiles at her and gives them to Abby. Abby walks over to one of the highchairs and sets down. She waits on Daddy to come over to her.

Daddy smiles as Abby looks at the dolls and picks out the cabbage patch doll. He watches as Abby examines the doll, telling him about the dolls hair and the fact that the doll was wearing diapers.

"That almost makes you two twins then, doesn't it? Except for your hair color and that you are wearing a goodnite instead of a diaper. Daddy could fix one of the problems if Abby would let me. I don't care for blonde hair that much anyway Abby. I like dark colored hair like yours. I love you just the way you are," Daddy said, stroking Abby's hair as he talked.

Daddy walks over to the snack bar with Abby. She walked over to a high chair as he buys a banana and a carton of milk for himself. Daddy comes over and slips the tray on the front of the high chair in front of Abby. Daddy sets the baby bottle on the tray and opens the chocolate pudding. He picks up the spoon and takes it out of it's plastic packaging. Daddy spots a disposable plastic baby bib hanging from the side of the high chair.

"Does Abby want daddy to put a bib on her so she won't get her new pretty clothes all covered in chocolate, or does she think she is going to put all the pudding in her mouth like a big girl?"

Abby nods. "Yes it does almost make us twins." She looks at bit confused. "What other thing can you fix of you don't care about my hair color?" She looks down at her clothes and then at dad. "I think a bib would be ok. I don't want to get my clothes dirty. With my black clothes it didn't matter if I dropped something on it. It wouldn't show up." She sets there and waits on daddy to put the bib around her neck. Abby looks at the spoon on the tray and then at the pudding cup. She looks up at dad and smiles. Abby looked around and notices she wasn't the only girl in the snack bar who was setting in a highchair with a bib on. There was a girl slightly younger than her being fed by her mom. Abby could see under the girl's dress. She was wearing a really thick diaper and her legs wasn't together like her legs was. Abby looks back at her and then the pudding. She opens her mouth.

"Nevermind. I guess you consider your goodnite a diaper, don't you."

Daddy ties the bib around Abby's necks and gives her a kiss on the forehead. He sits down in a chair in front of the high chair and picks up the spoon. He scoops up some of the chocolate pudding and waves the spoon in front of Abby's mouth.

Daddy sees the other girl being fed by her mother. He thinks Abby is much cuter than that girl. The other girl giggled happily, kicking her feet as her mother fed her.

"would you like some banana after you are finished with your pudding, Abby?"