LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Abby looks at her dad. "I wore just my panties. No she didn't. I was told to hold it until my punishment time was up. I didn't always make it with would result in a spanking on top of my messy and wet panties." She smiles with or without my boots on? 5'7 with the boots. 5'2 without." Abby looks at the crib. "Yes it does look like my old crib. She sees one that is stained a dark cherry color. It wasn't black like her bedding was on her bed,but it was alot darker than any of the other cribs. "That is the one I want."

A sales associate comes over. "Good afternoon sir. Is there something you are looking for? Are you and your wife over there expected a baby and looking for a crib?"

"Damn it. I wish I could have been there for you Abby. You didn't deserve anything mommy did to you. I wanted to know your height bare footed so I know the size the crib has to be. Let's see. 5'2" is 62 inches. we need a crib that is around 65 inches, since you will probably be in the crib for a couple of years. yes, that is a sturdy looking crib."

"that is my fifteen year old daughter. There might be a new arrival in our house soon, and no she isn't pregnant. Could you come back in a couple of minutes? We are still looking around."

After the salesman goes to a different area, Daddy turns to Abby.

"Honey, can you take off your boots and lay on the floor next to the crib? Unless you want to climb inside of it. I want to see how well you are going to fit inside it."

Abby nods. "You are right. I didn't deserve what mom did to me. No one desreves that."

The sales associate nods. "Oh I'm sorry. I thought that was your wife. I'll come and check on you later." He walks off to help other customers.

Abby sets down on the side of the crib's mattress and unlaces her boots. She drops them to the floor and lays down in the crib. Her feet hung out the side of the crib. "This one is too short." Abby wiggles her way and tries one that looked bigger. "This one is too small too. This one looks the biggest of all the cribs. Unless there are cribs in another part of the store. I guess I will not get a crib to sleep in."

Daddy watches as Abby tries out the crib. He wishes he had his digital camera with him. It would have made a cute picture. When she tries the large crib and finds it too small, he sighs. He realized then it had been a stupid idea to buy a crib. He knew that toddler beds were just cribs without rails all the way down the side so Abby would not fit in one of them either.

"Let's go look at the twin beds, honey. Just carry your boots with you so we can try them out as well," Daddy orders.

Abby nods and grabs her boots. She walks over to her dad. Without her boots on. Abby was alot shorter that she usually. She looked like a small child compared to her dad. Walking in her stockings wasn't easy. Abby kept slipping and calling on her bottom. She sighs in disgust. Abby pulls her stockings off and shoves them into her boots. She gets up off the floor and walks though the store in her bare feet.

The sales associate comes back again. "Still just looking around or was you looking for a crib for your daughter?"

Daddy smiles as Abby pulls off her stockings and stuffs them in her boots. he catches a glimpse of her thong panties and frowns. He is not happy with her choice of underwear. Letting her wear her goth outfit was one thing, but he wasn't going to let her run around in practically nothing underneath.

He sees the Sales associate coming back over to him. He blushes a little as he knows the sales associate has seen Abby trying out the cribs. He decides to be honest with the sales rep. He steps away from Abby so she couldn't hear him discussing her problem with him.

"You see Abby has been going through a lot lately and well, she has been wetting her bed. I didn't find out until this morning and discovered she had ruined her mattress. I had to get rid of the mattress and decided to buy Abby a new bed. When we got here, Abby agreed to me buying her a crib. However, she has tried out a couple of those cribs and they were too small for her to fit into comfortably. Her feet hung over the bottom edge. I guess we are going to have to go with a twin bed or something like that," Daddy sighed.

Daddy looks over and sees Abby walking around the display of twin beds, sitting on one or two of them.

The sales associate nods. "I see. If you had wanted to get your daughter a crib. You should have said something and I could have guided you to the right section. The cribs you was looking at was for real babies and toddlers. If you want one for older kids. Then you should go to the other side of the store. Go across the store and along the side wall is cribs for older kids who are too big for a baby crib, but not quite ready for a bed without rails on it. There is other furniture for older kids there too if you need them also." Abby sets on one of the mattress with her feet hanging over the side. She gets a strange look on her face and slides off the bed. Abby goes running pass dad and the sales associate. She goes towards the restroom running as fast as she could barefooted. Abby didn't know people could see her panties as she was running.

"I am fairly new to this and was a little embarrassed to admit my daughter still needed a crib. Her mother and I separated about six months ago and Abby came to live with me. I didn't realize she had been wetting her bed until today. I didn't realize there are other parents who keep their older children in cribs. Would it be okay if Abby tried a couple of the cribs out to see which one she likes best? I probably should have asked earlier before I had Abby try out the baby cribs. Did you say there was other furniture for other children? Could you show us where they are?"

Daddy looks over and sees Abby jump off the bed and start running toward the bathroom. He saw that her skirt had pulled up in the back and everyone was getting a look at her panties.

"I guess we will need to wait for a minute. Abby needs to use the potty," Daddy laughed.

Daddy walked over and picked up Abby's boots and stockings. He went over to where the restrooms were and knocked on the door to the girls bathroom.

"Are you okay in there, Abby?"

The sales associate nods. "I see. Well there is nothing to be embarrass about. Some kids aren't ready to give up the security of a crib when they outgrew a baby crib. That is why we stock cribs for bigger kids. We saw a need for it from the parents who came in here. Before we sold bigger cribs. Parents would buy a twin bed and have a crib frame built around the bed." He nods. "Well that is ok. There is something you need to think about. With her being in a crib. Your daughter isn't going to be able to get out of the crib to use the bathroom. So you might have to put her in diapers at night. Though if she is wetting the bed. You probably already have her in diapers.

Abby answers from inside the bathroom. "Yes I'm okay in here. I had to go poopy. I umm mean I had to poop." She flushes the toilet and washer her hands. Abby comes out of the bathroom and walks over to dad. "Ok I'm ready to go back and look at the twin beds."

"I see. I figured there might be a market for larger cribs when you told me you carried them. Actually Abby doesn't wear diapers. That is why I had to get rid of her mattress this afternoon. She had continued to pee on her mattress until it finally rotted through. She doesn't want to wear diapers though. She thinks they are too babyish. She has agreed to wear goodnights to bed though. I heard that the goodnights leak a lot. I suggested she wear plastic covered bedwetter pants to bed, but she was opposed to that idea. I think she is embarrassed to have her daddy see her private area. It's not that I never changed her diaper when she was little. she wasn't potty trained until she was five."

"Abby, I thought I told you to go use the bathroom before we left the house? By the way, You put on quite a show earlier. Everyone got a good look at your thong panties. I am not very happy with your choice of panties, young lady. I am putting up with your goth clothes and makeup. I am drawing the line at thong panties. From now on you will be wearing regular teen girl panties. They can be black if you want, but they will be regular panties. did you remember to wipe your bottom after you went potty?"

"Guess what? I was talking to the salesman and he guessed I was buying the crib for you. I think he saw you trying out the baby cribs. He told me they carried a line of cribs for older children who had never outgrown their need for sleeping with rails around them. He is going to show us the cribs and other furniture for older kids. Let's go over and see what they have. You might find something you like."

The sales associate nods. "If she gets a crib. She is probably going to have to wear them whether she likes the idea or not. Because with the rails up. She isn't going to be able to get out of the crib to use the potty. Not all diapers are babyish. They make diapers for older kids and the diapers have older kids designs. Like boy diapers has sports equipment or cars. Girls diapers have butterflies or ballerinas." He nods. "Well that doesn't surprise me. Parents seem to be delaying potty training until later."

Abby looks at dad. "You did tell me to go use the bathroom before we left and I did. I tried to go,but nothing came out. Well they was all the panties I had left. I ran out of my other panties and I had to wear these." She nods. "Yes daddy. I wiped my bottom after I went potty." Abby didn't wipe,but she wasn't going to tell her dad that. She nods. "Ok dad." Abby followed dad to where the sales associate was at."

The sales associate looks at the two of them. "Are you ready to see the cribs?"

"I will let Abby try the goodnights for now. If they leak I am sure she will want something better to wear. I didn't realize there would be enough of a calling for teen sized diapers. I thought Abby was a rarity in that she still wet her bed. I know it's not in your line of business, but is there a store around here that sells big girl diapers with prints? Or would I have to order them online? Also I am going to need a plastic sheet to cover the crib mattress. I don't want another one to get ruined."

"You looked you were pretty desperate when you were running towards the bathroom. You must have had to go for awhile. I guess daddy is going to have to start doing your laundry. I don't want my Abby to run out of clean panties. okay, lets go look at the cribs."

Daddy walks Abby over to where the sales associate was waiting. "Okay we are ready now."

The sales associate nods. "A plastic sheet is a good idea. If you do get a crib. You won't have to worry about getting one. All the mattresses for the cribs already have a plastic covering on them. I'll show you them when we get over there." He shakes his head. "Your daughter isn't as rare as you think she is. Alot of children and teens still wet the bed at night. Getting your daughter to agree to wear goodnites is a big step. Alot of them refuse to wear anything to bed. There is a store in the shopping center that carries diapers in teen sizes. You go out the door. Down 3 doors and you are at the store. It is called Every Baby. Their slogan is whether your baby is big or small. We have it all. They sell the same older kids furniture that we do. The store is owned by the wife of the owner of this store and their daughter runs the store."

Abby shakes her head. "No I didn't. It just came on me all of a sudden and I had to run to the bathroom." She smiles at dad. "I had already asked if you would wash my underwear. I left you a note on your desk in your office if you would wash them for me. I even left them in a pile outside of the bathroom. When I got home from the skate park. I saw them still laying there,but by that time. It was too late to wash them and dry them before bedtime."

The sales associate nods and takes them over to where the bigger cribs was at. There was rows of cribs. Along the backwall was changing tables and highchairs. "This is what I meant by we sell other furniture for older kids." Abby starts looking around at the cribs. She tried out a few of them and picked out a very dark stained crib. When Abby laid down in it. There was alot of room all around her. The sales associate pulls the railing up to show dad how to raise and lower it. Abby stood up in the crib with the railing up The top of the rail come to her chest.

"does that store sell goodnights as well? If so I can take Abby in there and look around. Maybe she will see the diapers and decides she wants those instead of the goodnights. Probably not. Perhaps sometime in the future Abby will decide she wants diapers. I know I am the father and should be making some of those choices for her, but I don't want to deal with a tantrum in the store or at home. Yes, I'll be interested to see what kind of plastic the mattress has on it. Are those special made mattresses for the cribs? I thought maybe they would use twin bed size mattresses."

"Hmm, it just came on you? Are you getting sick? I am glad you made it to the bathroom. I would have hated having to clean up an accident. Aww, I am sorry Abby. I have a lot of notes on my desk. I saw the panties by the bathroom, but figured you were getting clothes together to take to the washing machine. I promise to wash them tonight so that you will have clean panties in the morning. I hope I don't find more thongs in that pile though. You are too young to be wearing them."

Daddy and Abby follow the sales associate over to where the big kids cribs were. Daddy saw the high chairs and changing tables. He was sure Abby wasn't ready for a changing table and doubted she would allow him to put her in a high chair. Daddy watched Abby examine the cribs and lay down in a few. He liked the last crib she climbed into. When she climbed in Daddy saw Abby's thong panties again. He noticed there was lots of room for her to stretch out. He smiled as Abby stood up in the crib. There was no way she was getting out of that crib without daddy's help.

"What size of bedding does this crib take? Also, do you have one in a box or can you deliver it today? Abby needs somewhere to sleep tonight."

"So what do you think, Abby. Is this your crib?"

The sales associate nods. "Yes I think they do sell goodnites." He takes one of the mattresses off the rack and holds it up. "As you can see. The plastic covering covers the whole mattress. Should you need to clean it. It has a zipper top on it. You unzip it. Take the plastic covering off. Wash it and put it back on when it is dry or you can do like some parents and buy two plastic coverings. That way you can take one off to wash it and put the spare on should you decide that your daughter needs a nap in the afternoon." He nods. "Yes they are specially made for the cribs by the same company. The one your daughter is in now uses a twin bed mattress and is made for two to sleep in it at the same time. That is why is it so much bigger and wider than the other cribs." The sales associate nods. "We should have one in the back. If we don't. You can go to the other store. They would have it. The store has everything a baby would need. From diapers in bigger sizes,clothes,furniture,bedding, bottles,pacifiers and food. It is a one stop baby shop. The sales associate notices dad looking at the changing table and highchair. "Are you interested in getting those also for your daughter?"

Abby nods. "Yes it just came out. No I'm not getting sick. It has been like that since mom started punishing me for bedwetting." She shakes her head. "No there is no other thongs in the pile. I only have two pairs. I'm wearing one and the other is in my closet in my emergency case." Abby looks at the crib and then at dad. "Yes Daddy. This is my crib. You are going to have to help me in and out of it. Since I am not going to be able to get in and out myself. I also don't know how well this is going to work about me getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom should I need to."

"I will have to go check that other store out. I like those mattresses. I probably will get a spare plastic covering. You never know when you might need it. Abby hasn't taken a nap that I know of since she moved with me into the new house. I have noticed her yawning in the middle of the afternoon though. Could you please check to see if you have one in the back? I am sure my little girl wants this crib. She loves the dark stain on it and frankly I do too. I am interested in getting a high chair, but I don't think Abby is. I will have to ask her. unless she goes back to diapers I doubt we will need the changing table."

"Have you had any real accidents because of it, Abby? Or have you made it to the bathroom every time? Maybe you should think about wearing pullup type disposable panties just in case. I was planning on making it so you would not get out of bed without my permission anyway, so this crib makes it easier. Abby, I hate to say it, but I really think you should wear diapers at night. then you wouldn't have to worry about getting up in the middle of the night or having your goodnite leak or I could get a baby monitor for your room and you could call daddy in the middle of the night and I will come in and let you out. I don't know how that will work out since you don't seem to be able to hold it very long and I might not get there in time."

The sales associate nods. "Alot of the people who buy from this side of the store ends up shopping there too. Yes I'll go check." He walks off to go see if they have that crib in the back."

Abby looks at her dad. "I make it most of the time. The times I don't. It is usually a few drips in my panties." She shakes her head. No I am not going to think about wearing diapers at night. I said I would wear goodnites and that is all I'm going to wear. Why was you planning on not letting me out of bed without your premission? Have am I going to get over my bedwetting if I can't get out of bed if I feel the need?" Abby thinks for a moment. "You don't do you? You want me to continue to wet the bed so you can treat me like a child. I see it now. You didn't want to compromise with me. You wanted to turn me back into a small child. You are probably thinking about getting the highchair and changing table for me wasn't you?" Abby starts having a tantrum right there in the store and then stomps off from dad with her arms crossed.

The sales associate comes out of the back and walks over to dad. "I'm sorry,but we are out of that crib. I called the other store and they have the crib you and your daughter wanted."

Daddy stands there listening to Abby. He frowns when she starts to throw a temper tantrum. Although it makes her look like a little child, daddy knows she has a point. He was going overboard. He was going to have to apologize. She probably wouldn't let him buy her a crib now.

"Thank you very much. I will take Abby over there."

Daddy walks over Abby. She is still fuming. He hands her the boots and stockings. "Put these on. We are leaving."

The sales associate nods. "Come again the next time you need something in the bedding or furniture line."

Abby frowns. "You aren't going to get me a bed? Are you going to make me sleep on the floor because I acted up in the store? I'm sorry I acted up. Please don't make me sleep on the floor." She started crying as she looked her her dad." She saw a highchair setting nearby and she sat down in the highchair to put her stockings and boots on. After Abby got them on. She went to get out of the highchair. Abby jiggled the highchair too much and the safety latch come loose. The tray slammed down and trapped her in the highchair. "Daddy help me. The chair will not let me out and I can't reach the latch to get out."

"Don't worry, daddy will get you a bed. I will explain when we get out of here. Please put your stockings and boots on."

Daddy couldn't bear to see Abby crying like this. He turned around as he waited for her to get the boots on. He didn't see her sit down in the high chair, he only heard the tray come down in front of Abby and her calling for him. He came running over to the high chair and released the latches, pulling the tray out from in front of Abby. He lifted her out of the high chair, giving her a hug and patting her bottom without realizing it. He set Abby down and took her hand, leading her out of the store. They walked out to the car and Daddy unlocked it. He didn't open the door for Abby this time, just got in the drivers seat. He stared for about five minutes at the steering wheel. He saw out of the corner of his eye as Abby got in the car.

"I'm sorry honey. You were right. I guess I wanted my little girl so bad I was trying to turn you into a toddler again. I doubt you want me to buy you the crib anymore. By the way, the reason I didn't get the crib here is they didn't have in stock. He sent me to another store to get it. They have it there. But I guess that is out. We will go to a regular furniture store and get you a twin bed. We can pick up a plastic sheet so you don't ruin the mattress and that's it. No goodnites, no diapers. Nothing. You can work out your bedwetting on your own. Daddy has a couple of ideas, but I'll keep them to myself. You can live your life the way you want. Daddy won't try to interfere anymore. I guess I was just as bad as your mother. I am truly sorry."

Daddy looked out the side window, not wanting to look at Abby's face. He didn't want her to see the tears in his eyes.

Abby smiles as Daddy picks her up and pats her bottom. She smiled at him as he takes her hand and leads him out of the store. Abby looks at dad. "Where did you get that idea at? You asked me if you bought a crib would I sleep in it and I said yes. That hasn't changed." She sighs. "Maybe I did go a bit overboard in the store. I know you are trying to help with my bedwetting." Abby shakes her head. "No there is a big difference between the two of you. You care about me and my problem. Mom didn't care about it at all. All she wanted to do was punish me to my accidents." She smiles. "Come on dad. Start the car. We have a crib to get. Besides you still own me a nightgown that isn't pink or babish."

Daddy listens to Abby then sighs. He wipes the tears from his eyes and turns around He smiles at Abby and starts the car. He drives around the parking lot until he says the name EVERY BABY printed on the front door of a store. He parks the car and gets out he walks up to the sidewalk in front of the store and waits for Abby.

"sorry about the name of the store, Abby. This is where we are going to get your crib and goodnites."

Daddy takes Abby's hand and leads her inside the door. Instead of bells ringing to let the associates know that someone was coming in there was some lullaby music. Daddy led Abby over to the counter.

"Hello, I was just in the Beds n More store around the corner. I found a crib for my daughter, but they didn't have any in the stockroom. He called over here and said you had one."

"Oh yes sir. That was the oak crib with the dark stain? It seems to be a popular model among little ladies. Why don't you have a look around and see if their is anything else you might want. I will have crib behind the counter."

Daddy leads Abby around the store. Even though he knew she wouldn't allow him to buy her baby stuff, he wanted to look at it anyway. On one of the the counters he found a black bib with the words "GOTH BABY" on the front in purple letters. On a hook above the bibs was a pacifier that matched it.

"Look Abby. Isn't that a cute bib and pacifier set?"

Abby looks at the store. "Cute name for a store." She follows him into the store and looks around at the store as dad talks to the clerk behind the counter. Abby giggles as dad shows her the bib and pacifier. "Yes they are cute. The pacifier looks like the one I have." She reaches into her purse and takes out the pacifier. It was black and a purple shield on it." She picks up another one that says Bad Baby. "This one is cute too."

Daddy smiles at the cute pacifier that Abby had. "Why do have a binky? What do you use it for? You don't sleep with it, do you?"

Daddy leads Abby over to the counter where the goodnites are. There are packages for girls and boys. Daddy picks up one of the packages for girls and shows it to Abby.

"Look Abby. They have butterflies and hearts on them. I think they look cute."

Daddy leads Abby up to the checkout counter and sets the package of goodnites on the counter. The cashier rings up the crib and the goodnites.

"That will be $720.95, sir"

"Wow, those goodnites are expensive," Daddy joked, handing the cashier his credit card.

Daddy gave Abby the goodnites and after putting his credit card in his wallet picked up the box that the crib was in. He carried it out to the car.

"Where would you like to stop for dinner?" Daddy asked as he put the crib in the back seat of the car. It was a tight fit.

Abby nods. "Sometimes I do. Mom use to put one in my mouth at night to keep me quiet all night so I wouldn't bother you and her when the two of you would have your adult time and when mom would have someone over. If you know what I mean. I got so use to it. I couldn't sleep without one in my mouth. I also use it at school." She looks at the picture on the back of the package. "They are girly cute,but I said I would wear them." They walked outside and something suddenly hit Abby. "You forgot my nightgown or wasn't you going to buy it here? I saw some nightgowns in there beside footed sleepers on the rack." She thinks for a moment. "I know where I want to eat at,but you would think it is childish. I want a happy meal from McDonalds. I haven't one in a long time." She starts to get into the car. "I'll be right back daddy. I've got to go potty." Abby starts across the parking lot and then stops. A puddle forms around her ankles. She starts crying as she wets her panties,stockings and in her boots.