LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Abby's birth was an "accident", something her mother had never let her forget. Most of the attention she got from her mother was negative. Any little misstep by Abby resulted in being slapped or spanked. There was nothing Abby could do to please her mother. Abby learned the best way to please her mother was to avoid her. Although her father loved her, he worked all day and didn't see what the mother was doing to Abby. Abby loved her daddy too and looked forward to being with him at night.

Abby finally potty trained herself at the age of five, shortly before starting kindergarten. She still slept in a crib in the corner of her parents bedroom until she was seven, when she finally got a room of her own with a big girl bed.

Shortly after Abby's fifteenth birthday her parents separated. Abby moved with her father into a three bedroom house. The father starts working at home so he could be there for Abby. Abby starts wetting the bed, but her father doesn't know it since he never goes into Abby's bedroom, wanting to give her some privacy. Abby learned to do her own laundry when she was still with her mother, so she washes her sheets every morning without her father's noticing.

One day Abby wakes up late and rushes out the door without stripping the sheets from her bed or washing them. Her father finds her Ipod on the coffee table and decides to put it in her room for her. When he opens the door he is hit with the odor of stale pee. He walks over to the bed and sees the wet sheets. The father pulls the sheets off the bed and examines the mattress. there is no plastic sheet on the bed, so Abby has been wetting her mattress as well as her sheets. The father touches the mattress and the material rips. he sees that some of the springs have rust spots on them.

The father removes the mattress from the bed frame and carries it out to the curb to be picked up on the next trash day. He takes the bed frame apart and carries it to the garage. He decides to confront Abby about her bed wetting when she gets home from school and take her to get a new bed. He keeps an eye on the clock and then goes to the living room when it is about ten minutes until Abby gets home from school and sits on the couch to wait.

(Baby Snow White will be playing the part of Abby and I will be playing the father)

Abby was an unusual girl. Because of the way her mom treated her. She became withdrawn and moody. Abby didn't have any friends and everyone at school avoids be because of the way she dresses. She is very smart,but no one knows about it. Abby wears Black clothes and makeup. The bell rings signaling that school was over for the day. Abby makes her way to her locker and gets the books she is going to need to do her homework. She grabs her skateboard and helmet out of her locker too. Once she gets out of the building. Abby put her helmet on and puts her skateboard down on the ground. She skates away from school and heads home. Abby knew next year she would be old enough to get a car and drive to and from school,but she preferred her skateboard. She rounds the corner and heads for her house. When she gets home. Abby kicks the back of her skateboard to make it flip up in the air. She grabs it and heads into the house though the back door. "Dad, I'm home." Abby goes into the kitchen and gets herself a snack.

The father hears the back door open and closed and then Abby call out to him. He gets up and walks out to the kitchen. He shakes his head at the way Abby is dressed.

"Abby we need to have a little talk. I found your Ipod and put it in your room this morning. Why didn't you come tell me you had started wetting your bed?"

Abby looks up at her dad when he ask her why she didn't tell him. "It is embarrassing dad and not really the kind of thing a daughter tells her dad. Besides I was worried that if you knew I was wetting the bed again. You would send me to live with mom." She looks back down at her cookies. Abby started to eat her cookies again.

• Like 1

"Honey, I want you to be able to tell me anything. I am your father and for now your only parent. I don't understand why you hate your mother so much. As far as I could tell she loved you very much. Anyway, your room smells terrible, worse than a nursery. I don't know why you haven't aired it out. I stripped your sheets off of your bed and examined the mattress. The material is rotted through and some of the springs are rusty. I put it out by the curb to be picked up by the trash people in the morning. I am going to take you to the store to buy you a new bed. As soon as you finish your snack I want you to go to your room and change your clothes."

Abby doesn't look up from her cookies. "No dad you are wrong. Mom isn't love me. She said I was a mistake and she reminded me of it everyday. When I would step out of line. She would hit me and slap me. I stayed away from mom as much as possible. That is why I always looked forward to when you came home at night. I knew you loved me. Mom would threaten me and told me if I told you about how she treated me. She would hurt me worse the next day. So I kept it to myself. I tried to air it out,but with you working at home. I thought it would be too big of a risk to leave my window open. You might notice it." She nods. "I know my mattress was rotted and the springs was rusty. That is why I haven't been sleeping in my bed. I sleep on the floor on my air mattress. I clean it up every morning and put it back in my closet." Abby looks up at her dad. "What is wrong with my clothes?"

"Hmm, I didn't notice her ever hitting you. I did think it a bit strange though when she didn't potty train you until you were five and you were still sleeping in a crib in our bedroom until you were seven. You did look happy when I moved to your own bedroom and into a big girl bed. You probably will still have to see your mother sometimes like maybe one weekend a month. It will depend on the divorce proceedings. I believe that's the way it usually works, with you staying with her for a month during the summer as well."

"How long have you been wetting your bed? Has it just been since we moved in here, or were you wetting the bed at the other house? I noticed you said wetting the bed AGAIN? I never knew you were wetting the bed before. What did your mother do about your bedwetting?"

"I really don't care for the goth look. You are my little princess and I want you to look like it. Please wash the makeup off of your face and put on something with light colors like blue or pink."

Abby nods. "Well that is because she never did it around you." She shakes her head. "Mom didn't potty train me. I did it on my own. Mom had no desire to potty train me. She said I would never get the hang of it so there was no use in trying to potty train me. Yes I was happy to have my own room and a big girl bed,but mom wasn't happy about either one." Abby shakes her head. "I don't want to ever see her again. The best day of my life was the day I came to live with you. I have been wetting my bed since I was 9. It isn't very night that I wet the bed. I wet the bed at mom's house too. It was every night there and sometimes during the day." She looks down again. "When I would wet the bed. Mom would take my toys away for a week and set the crib up in the livingroom. She would put me in it until just before you would come home. Then she take it down and put it back in the basement. Mom would also spank me on my bare bottom with a hairbrush." Abby looks at her dad. "I like the goth look. It matches my mood. Dark and depressing."

"Oh my god, I had no idea she treated you like that. You were always cleaned up and in dress when I got home from work. Mom always told me you were her little angel and rarely gave her any trouble. The way you acted around me I didn't have any reason to doubt her. I wondered why you begged me to take you with me when I moved out. Your mom was trying to get me to leave you with her, but I have never been one to deny you anything. you may have to visit your mother once in awhile. If you don't, she could have my parental rights taken away and take you to live with her permanently. You wouldn't like that, would you? As for the way you are dressed, I really would like it if you weren't so dark. Isn't there a way we can compromise? Maybe you can wear light gray dresses and less makeup when you are home, and wear your goth clothes when you go to school."

Abby nods. "Mom planned it that way. She told me if I ever told you what really was going on. I would get punished worse the next day. So I kept it to myself." She listens to what her dad said. "Don't I get a say in it? I'm not a child. I'm 15. Which is almost an adult." Abby shakes her head. "No I don't want that. If I'm made to go back to living with mom. I'll run away from home where she can never find me or hurt me again." She sets there and then speaks up. "I'll think about it. I kind of like the way I dress,but for you. I'll think about compromising. How about I don't wear my black makeup and my collar when I'm at home or with you in public,but I continue to wear my black clothes and boots?"

"Aww, I am sorry you were treated that way. can you forgive me for not knowing? Yes, you will have a say in it. I am just saying how it usually works. Since you are a teenager the judge will take what you say into consideration when making his decision. If you tell him what was being done to you I doubt he would accept just your word for it. He would have to have proof. How about I let you wear your black outfit and boots when we go out and around the house, and when you get ready for bed you wear a nice pretty nightgown or pajamas in a pink or blue? I still want something of my little princess around, even though I know now it was just an illusion that your mother used to shield me from the way she treated you."

Abby nods. "Yes I can forgive you for not knowing. If you and mom hadn't separated. Then you still wouldn't have known about it." She sighs and looks down. "I don't have any proof of it besides my word. The marks she left on my body are almost faded away." Abby looks up at her dad. "It is a deal. I'll wear a pretty nightgown to bed,but not anything pink. That is too girly. So what are we going to do about my bedwetting." She couldn't look at her dad in the eyes when she said bedwetting. Abby inside hoped he didn't use diapers on her like she had seen alot of people on bedwetting sites said their parents used on them. She couldn't imagine laying there on the bed or the floor and having her dad diaper her or see her naked from the waist down.

"thank you for forgiving me. that means a lot. I promise never to let your mother hurt you ever again. Okay, I promise, no pink nightgowns. I get to pick out a nightgown though, okay? About your bedwetting. Well since we are buying you a brand new bed I am going to get a plastic sheet for it. I know they are babyish, but I don't want another mattress ruined. Would you be willing some kind of special underpants to bed, like Goodnight bedwetter pants? Now be a good girl and go wash your face for daddy, and hang up your collar. By the way, you better never wear that collar around your mother. She might just get a leash to attach to it."

Abby nods. "You are welcome dad. I glad you aren't going to let mom hurt me again." She was unsure about letting dad pick out her nightgown,but decides maybe it wouldn't be so bad. "Ok you can pick it out as long as it isn't too girlish or babyish." Abby nods. "Ok I don't have a problem with that. I don't want to ruin another mattress either. Aren't Goodnites basically diapers for big kids?" She giggles as dad talks to her like a little girl. "Yes Daddy. I'll go wash my face for you. Mom knows about the collar sort of. She is the one who got it. Though it wasn't for me. She got it for Fifi,but it was too big for her. So mom threw it away. I got it out of the trash and started wearing it to school." Abby skips off to the bathroom to wash the makeup off her face. She opens the bathroom door and calls downstairs. "Does that include my fingernail polish?"

"reminder to self: no babyish or cutesy girly nighties for Abby." daddy joked,"Do they even sell babyish nightgowns for teen girls?"

"I am glad you are okay with a plastic sheet. that is one thing that I was going to insist on. Abby, any kind of pants for older children and teens who wet the bed are going to be like "big kid" diapers. I did a little research online and see they make thick cloth panties that you could wear. Some of them are even covered with plastic. they aren't like diapers but more like toddler's training panties. Would you object to wearing something like that?"

"what is the significance of the dog collar? I've seen other kids wearing them and I never could understand the reasoning behind it."

Daddy hears Abby calling down from upstairs.

"If you don't mind, please remove the nail polish too. While you are up there, try and go to the bathroom before we leave."

Abby nods. "Yes they do. I saw them at the store. They had Rainbow Brite and her friends on them and the other one I saw has Strawberry Shortcake and her friends on it." She shrugs. "It is no different than sleeping on a pool raft or an inflatable mattress. I have done both since my mattress got ruin." Abby wrinkles her nose. "Thick Cloth Panties? Why not just buy Granny Panties for me to wear." She shrugs. "There is no reason behind it beside to get a reaction from other people and to make adults ask questions. I kind of like the tighteness of the collar next to my neck." She calls downstairs. "Ok Daddy." Abby takes her fingernail polish remover and takes a cotton swab and starts to clean the fingernail polish off her fingers. She didn't bother with doing her toes since no one was going to see then inside her boots. After all the polish was off her nails. Abby walks pass her full length mirror. She couldn't believe the sight she saw in the mirror. Abby didn't look like herself. She walks to the bathroom and lifts up her black skirt and pulls down her black thong with a skull and crossbones on them. Abby sets on the toilet and tries to use it. Nothing came out. After waiting to see if anything was going to come out. Abby pulls her thong up and leaves the bathroom. She gets her purse and goes downstairs. "I'm ready I guess. I feel naked without my makeup and fingernail polish."

"those are cute nightgowns, but I don't consider them babyish. The ones that I consider babyish are like shorty pajamas that have matching panties that go with them. I think the girls that wear them look like toddlers or little girls. Do you think nightgowns with teddy bears are babyish?"

"Most kids consider plastic sheets babyish because it tells everyone that you still wet the bed. Pool floats and air mattresses don't do that. even adults sleep on air mattresses if their is no other bed available."

"Come on, Abby, you need to compromise, please. Do you want to wake up on wet sheets? I know I didn't when I was a boy, but I had no choice. Thankfully I stopped wetting my bed around the age you are now. No one will see what you are wearing under your nightgown except for maybe me."

Daddy waits in the living room for Abby to come downstairs. He is shocked but pleased with the way she looks now. Abby looks like the little princess that came running to daddy every night when he came home from work. The only difference being that now Abby was wearing black clothes and boots instead of a cute dress, tights and mary jane shoes.

"Wow Abby. Daddy loves the way you look now. You are my little princess," Daddy said.

Daddy walked out to the car and unlocked it. He opened the door for Abby and allowed her to climb in the front passenger seat and then closed the door behind her. He got in the drivers seat and started the car.

Abby smiles. "It depends on what the teddy bear looks like. If it has a purple mohawk,a black collar and piersing. Then no it isn't babyish. I do because they have childish characters on them. I outgrew them when I was 10." She shrugs. "Who is going to know if my bed has a plastic sheet? It isn't like I have any friends that come over." Abby shakes her head. "No I don't want to wet my bed,but I also don't want to wear thick cloth panties. That is just one step from cloth diapers or disposable baby diapers." She sighs. "Well that is one of us. I don't like the way I look without my black makeup and my nail polish. I don't look like myself." Abby goes out to the car and sets down in the front seat and dad gets in the driver seat and drives out of the driveway.

"speaking of piercings, I hope you have don't have any except for your ears. I believe if you are under eighteen you need to get your parents permission to get pierced in other areas. Alright, if you don't want to wear cloth bedwetter pants, would you please wear goodnights to bed? No one except me will know you are wearing them and I won't think you are a baby. I really don't want to force you to wear anything, though it would be nice not having your bedroom smell of pee all the time."

"I'm sorry that it makes you unhappy to not wear your makeup. Don't worry, I would never stop you from wearing it to school if it makes you feel better. Why don't you have friends? surely there are other girls or boys who are goth that go to your school."

After daddy pulls out of the driveway he starts out down the street."So Abby how are things going in school?"

Abby looks at the floor and rubs her foot in a circle. "Well umm daddy. I do have other parts pierced. Mom signed the premission slip,but she doesn't know what it was for. She didn't read it. Mom just put her name on the paper. I want to get my nose and lip pierced,but so far I haven't yet." She looks up at Dad. "People on bedwetting sites say Goodnites are diapers too. The only difference is you pull them up and down instead of taping them closed." Abby nods. "Yes there are other goth girls and boys at school,but just because we dress alike. It doesn't mean we have anything in common. They are darker and creepier than me. They are into self destruction and being cruel to animals." She looks out the window at the passing scenery. "It is really boring. I'm way smarter than the others in my class,but I can't go to the advance class because I will not conform to the dress code of the honor classes. I don't like bright,cheery clothes and I will not change my hair color or makeup. So I set in normal classes being boring out of my head. I'm not sure I would want to be in the honor classes anyway. The students in those classes remind me of the wives from the movie the Stepford Wives."

"I am not going to ask what you got pierced. Since I can't see anything but your ears, I am going to assume it is in a private place that daddy is not supposed to see. You didn't answer my question. I don't care what people on a forum say about goodnights. I want to know if you are willing to wear them to bed so you don't get your sheets wet? Something you told me earlier is bothering me. You said you were wetting the bed every night at home and even had some daytime accidents. What did mommy do to you when you had a daytime accident? Also, when was the last time she made you spend the day in the crib as punishment for wetting the bed?"

Daddy pulls the car into the parking lot in front of a bed store. They carry everything from cribs and toddler beds to twin, full, queen and king sized beds.

"Okay Abby, let's go get my princess a new bed, okay?"

Abby nods. "Yes they are places daddy isn't suppose to see." She thinks about it and nods. "I'll give them a shot." Abby looks at dad. "When I would have a daytime accident. She would pin 3 towels around my waist and put me in the crib for the day. I was not allowed out of the crib all day until just before you came home. Mom would come back and hold a bottle to my mouth and make me drink it. That is all I would get. Just bottles of drink. The day before you and mom decided to separate. I was suppose to be in the crib the day you left,but you took me with you." She heard the choices of beds. "What kind are you going to get me? A crib or toddler bed?" Abby gets out of the car and follows dad into the store.

Daddy shakes his head about where Abby's piercings are. "Thank you for agreeing to wear them. Daddy will feel better and I am sure you will too."

Daddy listens as Abby tells him about what mommy did to her. "So essentially she diapered you? I remember that she used cloth diapers on you when you were little. It wouldn't have surprised me to hear that she used diapers on you for wetting your bed and having daytime accidents. So what did you do in the crib all day? did she allow you to have any toys, or did you just sit there all day?"

Daddy looks at Abby when she asks if he was going to buy her a crib or toddler bed. He wondered if she was joking with him or what.

"Abby, if daddy bought you a crib to sleep in, would you sleep in it?" Daddy wondered as he led Abby into the store.

Abby nods. "Yes she did,but since she didn't put any plastic pants over them. When I would wet. The pee would go though the towels and get the crib wet. It depends on her mood at the time. Sometimes she gave me a doll to play with. Most of the time. I just sat in the crib all day with nothing to do." Abby shrugs. "Why not. Maybe the crib you pay would fit me until the one mom put me in. I haven't fit in it laying down since I was 8."

"what did you wear in the crib on the days you just wet the bed? Did she pin towels on you then too, or did you wear panties? Did she allow you to use the toilet if you had to go poop? We will see if they have a crib or toddler bed that is large enough for you to fit in laying down. I don't want you uncomfortable when you go to sleep. How tall are you anyway?"

Daddy leads Abby over to the cribs and starts looking them over. He passes by some that are pink, since he knew Abby would not want a pink crib to sleep in. He sees one that is identical to the crib that they had at the other house.

"Look Abby, that crib looks like your old crib, doesn't it?"