LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Vending Machine Game

Receives a copy of The Oxford Book of Masturbation Techniques - in Braille

Puts in a hand grenade

Gets back a piece of freswiths arm..didn't you know you were supposed to run when you activated explosives ???

inserts piece of freswiths arm, freswith, and a bottle of glue!

Gets back reconstitued Freswith - who knows that you shouldn't run after activating explosives - you WALK so you won't trip up and twist your ankle.

Inserts Osama Bin Liner

Angry machine emits intense burst of Gamma radiation and fries Bettypooh to a crisp.

Inserts indigestion tablet

Machine returns a burst of intense fire from the gas it let out, burning freswith to a fancy crispy french dish.

Inserts mustard!

Machine returns a perfect Steak Diane with all the trimmings. Julia obviously has a way with things mechanical - as you would expect from the Dalek Queen.

Inserts bottle of a decent Merlot.

Gets back the phone number for an Irish prostitute (Cork is a county in Ireland, in case you wondered)

Inserts a celtic symbol.

babyjune gets back an ancient tombstone, but it fell over her foot disabling her for the following 5 weeks while the broken foot heals.

Inserts marmelade hoping it will jam the defective machine, so no others will be hurt!

get a hot female cop who cuffs and diapers me and forces me to wet myself

inserts my wet diaper before she puts me in a new one and takes me to a prison with a bunch of other guys and makes me go in the shower wearing only my diaper (yikes)

Vending machine shoots the used nappy back in subbabys head together with a hand written note saying

"This is not a wastebin young man!"

Inserts old typewriter..

Vending machine shoots the used nappy back in subbabys head together with a hand written note saying

"This is not a wastebin young man!"

Inserts old typewriter..

Gets back a Cray Super-computer (sure beats just any old word processor!)

*Inserts power bill for $266,452.87 after using the new Cray rewriting every book ever printed* tongue.gif

Bettypooh

Gets back a tragedy in five acts, written in iambic pentameter, and telling the dreadful story of Bettypooh and the Cray. Nasty ending. Very nasty.

Inserts tear-soaked handkerchief.

Gets back a tragedy in five acts, written in iambic pentameter, and telling the dreadful story of Bettypooh and the Cray. Nasty ending. Very nasty.

At least it wasn't a drama about Pythagoras written as Haiku laugh.gif

Inserts tear-soaked handkerchief.

Gets half a box of paisley-patterned Kleenex

*Inserts huge red Fabulon daisy*

Bettypooh