LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Vending Machine Game

Okay everyone, I decided to do an old forum game I learned awhile back...

This game is easy, all you have to do is put something into the vending machine (anything really, just have fun with it!). Then the next person to post will tell you what you get then they will insert something else into the machine. It can be as random as you want it. Its a game, have fun with it!

Here we have example:

Poster 1:

You get a sock.

*inserts laptop*

Person 2:

you get computer.

*inserts milk*

and it continues like that...

I'll start things then.

*inserts empty soda can*

Gets a clip round the ear from the mechanic who has to clear the jammed cashbox....

Inserts a vote...gets Gordon Brown.

(Kicks the machine)

Gets a clip round the ear from the mechanic who has to clear the jammed cashbox....

Inserts a vote...gets Gordon Brown.

(Kicks the machine)

Inserts Freswith gets gordon brown again..hmm this machine is broken... Please insert machine into car cubing machine again...

Maggie Thatcher plushie takes over the toy cupboard, puts all other toys to work, handbags the mice, and serves up your pet rabbit for lunch.

Put Maggie Plushie back into vending machine, which promptly throws itself into the car crusher and comes out as Japanese car.

Inserts a hippy. Gets back George W Bush

Inserts George W Bush and gets an ugly toad..

Heeeyyy I thought we were meant to get something different from what we put into it..

this machine definately is broken, please kick it for me...

inserts ugly toad. Nothing comes out. kicks machine. Still nothing comes out. Kicks machine again, out comes Juliabam's wheelchair. Where the heck did that come from?