LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Bondage

Andy1

Beallucanb,

it is not that they are 'anti-diaper' it is that they dont seem to realize OR accept that diapers is only part of the symbolism behind infantilism - and the real fetish is not the diapers, but handing full control to another for the loving and nuturing which is so hard to describe, but so easy and fulfilling to endure.

It was kinda weird I was chatting with a local bondage group and was sort of being accepted, but as soon as I mentioned diapers I was just cut out of the conversation and they just seem to ignore me, maybe it was just this group, I hope it was and other people don't have this problem.

It was kinda weird I was chatting with a local bondage group and was sort of being accepted, but as soon as I mentioned diapers I was just cut out of the conversation and they just seem to ignore me, maybe it was just this group, I hope it was and other people don't have this problem.

(imho)

Cross dressing (I know this wasn't the topic .... but anyway)........ Cross-dressing seems more acceptable to society as you seem to show people you have a feminine side or prefer the feel of, or even the way you look in female attire. The worse case scenario (by those that don’t understand) is that you are branded gay and / or dress this way to attract men.... If you’re into bondage, medical play, enemas, spanking...... etc..etc this is seen as kinky and sexually fun and adventurous and can also show you as a control freak or someone who likes to be told what to do and to be dominated.

To show society your baby side, can get you branded a paedophile or similar........ This is because society has no understanding of this side of people’s lives. Its as if there’s a huge taboo about putting diapers on yourself or your partner and then doing your own thing, be it bondage, messing, wetting, food play ...etc. The action of diapering someone is associated with parents and their young siblings, and according to the small minded majority should have nothing to do with sex or personal gratification as it goes against the ingrained moral code that has been instilled into people for years.

So by partaking in diaper play you seem to be perceived as a potential child molester as you must get some sort of gratification from diapers and their associated use, therefore you are now a leper ........... Welcome to the club!

Me personally .......... I think its all cowpoo ..... I enjoy diapers, I also enjoy cross-dressing although not schoolgirl stuff, I'm more the office girly type especially on Fridays when I do my weekly accounts, and this doesn't make me (or us) any more likely to go and start “kiddy fiddling

As far as I am concerened it's there loss, if they do not want to meet someone who is a little different, just because I like to wear and wet diapers, then I just have to play alone like I have for years.

• 4 weeks later...

I was quite lucky to find a dominatrix that was into the whole scene no matter what your tastes were...( no messing allowed though) diaper humiliation/ AB role play.....she's fantastic! you just have to ask around and eventually you will find people into the scene.

It gets very tough finding someone as you age, almost everyone wants younger guys not old guys like me, altough I'm smaller than most people they can't see that on line and most if not all are not interested in old guys.

I would make a great sissy bondage baby.....B

• 1 month later...
Guest No_named_shadow

Did anyone else noticed this thread was hijacked? I apologize to Andy, maybe next time be harder on people that get too off topic from what you provided the post for.

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, BadBoyBabyJames said:

I love to be put in a cloth diaper with the use of diaper pins and plastic snap pants to cover the diaper and then be put into a onesie with a snap bottom.

OK escalate this to the onesie or diaper covers inside being locked on and the booties the same and lets not forget about the hands - NOW those should

be in thumbless mittens and then to squelch any verbal misconduct a penis pacifier.

So now you are the helpless adult baby needing real adult care feeding changing of diapers and ability to move about a home opening doors etc.

No going outside without adult supervision and if riding in a car being strapped into the back seat - the restraining type.

Talking walks in the park with reins so you don't run off to places you shouldn't.

Are we having fun yet - are we there yet ?

And maybe the bestest part having a (adult) baby shower introducing you to all of your friends and associates !

Humiliations are US - let the party begin !

This baby needs a change any volunteers ?

• 10 months later...

Yes you are right.  I put my rubber wet suit on and it is one piece with front zipper smooth and a little shinny.  I feels real good to wear around in the house with hood and booties. I like this one for water sking amnd snorkeling.  ou can feel your body move around in it. It fits like a glove. I will leave it on fro a little while longer. It feels like bondage.

• Like 1