LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have Done It!

I have done it! I have become incontinent and dependent on diapers. I followed the twelve month diaper training program on [That site]’s Diaper Page http://www.[That site].com/ about 4 years ago. I started the training program right when I got a bladder infection. I thought what a great opportunity to get started. I did not follow the diet to the exact nor did I decide to go bowel incontinence, however from time to time I have bowel incontinence. When I started I have been wearing diapers for 4 years solid. Before that I stopped wearing for about 1 year after wearing for 6 years solid. So I have been wearing diapers 24/7 now for over 8 years solid. I do not even own any underwear. Now you’re going to ask me if it was worth it? And I have to say yes it was worth it. I would not want to go back. It was a hard battle getting to become incontinent it was a life style changing event. I would hate to have another life style change to go back now that I am use to it.

I am not fully incontinent or not. I am for sure not potty trained. I don’t event think about the bathroom anymore. However I know I suffer from some levels of incontinent I just don’t know what type. I do dribble sitting, standing sleeping. If I cough I pee my pants. After sitting for a while then I stand I seam to pee my pants. A lot of the time I don’t know I do it I just feel my diapers get warm with pee. Changing diapers can some times be a problem as soon a cool air hits me I some time pee but not a strong stream. I never feel like I have to go to the bathroom. I can hop in my car and drive forever with out stopping to go to the bathroom and when I get to my location I have a wet diaper. There are times when it is inconvenient. All my friends know I am incontinent. I have had accidents at the most inopportunity time. If there were a surgery out there or some way to make you fully incontinent that was safe, I would try it. I seam to go through stages of being more incontinent at time then other times and I would like to be fully incontinent all the time.

Now a little about diaper wearing. I have been wearing Abena X-Plus. Off and on I use Tena Ultimate pads or bambino booster pads to increase the time between changes. However this will increase the risk of diaper rash but may be well worth the risk. I wear Abena all the time and from time to time I try other diapers out but I keep on going back to Abena. I have them auto delivered to me from XP medical.

A little bit about bowel incontinence. I do suffer from time to time bowel incontinence. I think it comes form weak mussels in that area of my body. If I don’t go to the bathroom to do number 2 before bed from time to time I will wake up with a dirty diaper. If I have diarrhea its hard for me to make it to the bathroom. This is were the incontinent sucks.

I do not want to change back and if there was a way to become more incontinent I would look at it if it was safe. There is a cost to this life style one is the cost of the diapers, pads. There are time of inconvenience and embarrassing accidents. I am sure you will have lots of questions for me and I would be more than glad to answer your questions.

• Like 4

congratulations im glad to hear you achieved your dream and it is fruitful enough that you dont have regrets. what do you do for work? and how do you handle diapers on the job? does your employer know?

what do you think was the most helpul and important item you can remember in regards to keeping the bladder relaxed? any liquids you drink which have helped you get to this point?

The only regret I have is that I wish I did this 20 years ago. I am now 39 years old.

What do I do for work you ask. I own my own company. I am a business consultant. I have an office but I am it. I have no employees some time I hire some one under contract to do some work for me. I send a lot of times at my clients offices. Most of them do not know I wear a diaper if they do they don't say anything and some do know because I have told them that I am incontinent.

Does my employer know? well yes he does since I am him..

The most important thing to remember to keeping the bladder relaxed. is when you pee don't force it out just let it come out naturally. Don't squeeze at the end of urinating this is hard to do at first. If you feel like you have something in your bladder just relax and let it out at anytime. I mean anytime in front of people in your car in bed sitting down standing up walking. This all takes time and practice once you got it it just become natural and you dont event think about it. next thing you know is you wet your self with out even knowing about or you feel your diapers wet and you dont even remember making it so.

I guess that owning your own business makes it easier to be 24/7 but also if your business is a good one and a money maker it helps you afford the cost of those disposable diapers. How many diapers do you go through in a 24 hour period? How much do you estimate it costs you per month for your diapers? Just curious.

It cost me around $80 to $150 per month in incontinent supplies. I do have some cloth diapers I use from time to time. And I also like to try out other brands of diapers out there.

Currently I do not have a girl friend but I am looking. And yes I still get an erection even being incontinent.. Funny thing is when I do have a erection I dont seam to be as incontinent during the erection I dribble very little but as soon as it goes down it like opening up the flood gates.

Yeah, congratulations in achieving your goal. I've also become incontinent through long-term diaper use and whilst I realise that it's not for everyone, or even for many people at all, I don't regret what's happened a bit so I can understand exactly what you've wanted to achieve and the satisfaction that comes from getting there. I wouldn't want to be without my nappies now and to me being incontinent is being free - no more worrying about finding bathrooms, stopping doing other things etc etc. I just relax and my bladder does its thing and I get to enjoy the results - I love the frequent and unpredictable dribble and the sensation I get when I realise that my diaper is getting wet again. I'm not bowel incontinent but does everything in my nappies anyway - very happy to be toilet free!

I want to become doubly incontinent so bad and am pleased you achieved it, but being honest it took you eight years to become incontinent and personally I can't wait that long like most people wanting incontinence. Your discrediting all the poeple who says just wear 24/7 and you would gradually lose sphincter function within a year. Did you continuously wear nappies and peed as soon as you had the urge?

• Like 1

I want to become doubly incontinent so bad and am pleased you achieved it, but being honest it took you eight years to become incontinent and personally I can't wait that long like most people wanting incontinence. Your discrediting all the poeple who says just wear 24/7 and you would gradually lose sphincter function within a year. Did you continuously wear nappies and peed as soon as you had the urge?

No it did not take me 8 years. I started wearing diapers 24/7 8 years a go and 4 years ago I started to use the 24/7 and not the potty. I used the 12 month diaper training program that is floating around. I takes a bit of meditation and to get use to just relaxing and let the bladder to what it does best and that is emptying. If you follow the 12 month training program to a tee you will become unpotty trained and some what incontinent in 12 months in 24 months you become more incontinent and the longer you go the more incontinent you become but not fully incontinent you are definitely become unpotty trained. This is why if there was something safe out there to do to become fully incontinent I would do it but I have not seen anything yet but this is the best thing out there and I am happy with the results. I like you get an erection but I have trained my self not to clinch down it takes time and practice this is something that is not going to happen over night. it did not take you over night to become potty trained in the first place so undoing this takes time so be patient and follow that training program

• 4 months later...

I've always wanted to use this picture:

cool_story_bro.jpg

But seriously, Congratulations on achieving your goal. But if I'm ever gonna do it, it shouldn't take 8 years... more like, 3 months B) .

Congratulations 247dlwear. It sounds like you've really achieved your goal. It really does sound like you are, at least as you say, unpotty trained. It seems to me that you are, in fact, functionally incontinent. That you are, and enjoying it, I admire.

I do, however, wonder why you talk about a surgery, if it were possible, to achieve total incontinence. I guess this is a mental state I just don't understand. I'm not knocking it, mind you, just wondering why it seems so important to you when you are functionally incontinent. Even if you have a little control left here and there, would you really dare leave the house without a diaper at this point? Would you even think about it? You want to wear 24/7 and are doing it. Please say more. Again, I'm not at all knocking your feelings as they are yours and seem very sincere.

Goerge, on the other hand, (and please, let's not turn this thread of to him) seems totally impatient. He doesn't seem to be making any 'progress' toward his goal, yet for well over a year he says he can't wait. It seems to me that even though incontinence doesn't come automatically simply from wearing 24/7, that this is a place to start. Using the unpotty training program seems to have at least led 247dlwear (and others who've written in) achieve much, if not all, of what they've wanted. Goerge, however, has talked about all kinds of radical attempts (which for several reasons for each idea...) have not panned out. Doesn't it seem a lot more productive to at least take the approach of 247dlwear? At least he seems pleased with the extent of what he has achieved, while Goerge is simply grasping at straws and remaining frustrated!

Thoughts of others of you who have had the same sincere desires??

• 10 months later...
Guest Diaper_24_7

You lucky guy. I also want to become incontinent. I would be happy if you can coach me also become. At the moment I do not know how to start. Thank you for encourage me!

I highly recommend the 12 month program, stickied at the top. It's not easy, but the biggest obstacle to your goal is in your head. You were trained at an early age that wetting or messing your clothes was wrong, bad, disgusting. You need to overcome a lot of harmful misinformation and long-held habits in order to become what you want. It's like training yourself (if you're a right handed individual) to only use your left hand. It'll take breaking a lot of old habits, and making a lot of new ones.

Guest Diaper_24_7

I highly recommend the 12 month program, stickied at the top. It's not easy, but the biggest obstacle to your goal is in your head. You were trained at an early age that wetting or messing your clothes was wrong, bad, disgusting. You need to overcome a lot of harmful misinformation and long-held habits in order to become what you want. It's like training yourself (if you're a right handed individual) to only use your left hand. It'll take breaking a lot of old habits, and making a lot of new ones.

That is a good motivation to hear that it works. I also want to follow the program. I also would be happy if I could follow your blog.

I have done it! I have become incontinent and dependent on diapers. I followed the twelve month diaper training program on [That site]’s Diaper Page http://www.[That site].com/ about 4 years ago. I started the training program right when I got a bladder infection. I thought what a great opportunity to get started. I did not follow the diet to the exact nor did I decide to go bowel incontinence, however from time to time I have bowel incontinence. When I started I have been wearing diapers for 4 years solid. Before that I stopped wearing for about 1 year after wearing for 6 years solid. So I have been wearing diapers 24/7 now for over 8 years solid. I do not even own any underwear. Now you’re going to ask me if it was worth it? And I have to say yes it was worth it. I would not want to go back. It was a hard battle getting to become incontinent it was a life style changing event. I would hate to have another life style change to go back now that I am use to it.

I am not fully incontinent or not. I am for sure not potty trained. I don’t event think about the bathroom anymore. However I know I suffer from some levels of incontinent I just don’t know what type. I do dribble sitting, standing sleeping. If I cough I pee my pants. After sitting for a while then I stand I seam to pee my pants. A lot of the time I don’t know I do it I just feel my diapers get warm with pee. Changing diapers can some times be a problem as soon a cool air hits me I some time pee but not a strong stream. I never feel like I have to go to the bathroom. I can hop in my car and drive forever with out stopping to go to the bathroom and when I get to my location I have a wet diaper. There are times when it is inconvenient. All my friends know I am incontinent. I have had accidents at the most inopportunity time. If there were a surgery out there or some way to make you fully incontinent that was safe, I would try it. I seam to go through stages of being more incontinent at time then other times and I would like to be fully incontinent all the time.

Now a little about diaper wearing. I have been wearing Abena X-Plus. Off and on I use Tena Ultimate pads or bambino booster pads to increase the time between changes. However this will increase the risk of diaper rash but may be well worth the risk. I wear Abena all the time and from time to time I try other diapers out but I keep on going back to Abena. I have them auto delivered to me from XP medical.

A little bit about bowel incontinence. I do suffer from time to time bowel incontinence. I think it comes form weak mussels in that area of my body. If I don’t go to the bathroom to do number 2 before bed from time to time I will wake up with a dirty diaper. If I have diarrhea its hard for me to make it to the bathroom. This is were the incontinent sucks.

I do not want to change back and if there was a way to become more incontinent I would look at it if it was safe. There is a cost to this life style one is the cost of the diapers, pads. There are time of inconvenience and embarrassing accidents. I am sure you will have lots of questions for me and I would be more than glad to answer your questions.

The longer you down this road the more you will be become bowel incont.

• 2 weeks later...

It's good to read some success stories here.

I too have become inco out of choice.

I had been wearing diapers for about 10 years on and off and decided early this year to go 24/7. Inco had been a desire for a good few years, and with the 12 month programme as a guide i started to experiment. I also had a medical problem which caused retention and bladder infections last year and was having to use catheters several times a day. Once that was resolved I had no desire to have retention or infections again so going for inco seemed a good course of action...fulfilling a long held desire and prevention of further infections and retention problems.

After a few weeks of 24/7 wearing wetting became much easier. At first i would consciously have to wet and if walking or an unusual position I would have to pause and relax to begin wetting, after a few weeks i no longer had to pause what i was doing and could continue and wet at the same time. Within a month or so i was wetting much more frequently in ever smaller amounts. Night time I was always dry, something that continued for quite a long time.

As the weeks passed wetting became more and more normal in every situation. I would drink more and ensure that I was always well hydrated, and of course always have a diaper bag with me with the required supplies for a change. After around 4 months i was wetting unconsciously, and would only realise I was wetting during the process. This lasted a few more weeks until i was wetting more or less without any knowledge. Id have to check to see if my diaper was wet; it usually was. Nights were still dry most of the time. Occasionally I would wake to wet and would let the flow start and fall back to sleep as i did, but this was not frequent.

After 5 -6 months i began to get bladder spasms and cramps. Sometimes real painful and sometimes just a twinge. Sometimes of only a few minutes duration and sometimes they would last all day. At this point I started to reassess and decided to go on. I did try to hold off wetting but after 20 minutes or so i could no hold longer and when I did manage to hold off wetting for those few minutes it was a hell of a struggle. At this point i knew I was at the brink or no return. I was dribbling during changes and had minimal capacity to clench my weakened sphincter and my bladder could hold ever smaller amounts. Being diapered was now so normal I could not imagine being un-diapered...it felt so strange.

At 6-7 months i began to have nighttime wettings. I knew then that I was more or less inco. At first it didnt happen every night but over a few weeks it became a nightly thing. I have now not had a dry night for a good couple of months. I now consider my self bladder inco.

I now have no capacity to hold my urine or to even clench my sphincter with any success and wet more or less constantly. My diaper is always wet. I leak during changes, under the shower, al the time in fact. I am totally at ease with this situation and happy that I have achieved my goal.

I expected it to take me well over a year to get to this point but it took me only around 10 months to get to this point. I took some tips from the 12 month programme but did not follow it word for word, it does seem a little excessive and compulsive in places. The main thing is the desire and conviction you have in yourself. Wearing 24/7 made it so easy for me to become inco. I guess i could go back to being continent if i so desired but it would be very hard now and I guess within a few more months that ability will be lost.

I get through 4 or 5 diapers a day now. I have no underwear any longer...I don't wear it so I got rid of it all, I have to take a diaper bag with me where ever I go. There are plusses and minuses but for me the plusses are far greater than the minuses.

• Like 8
  • 4 weeks later...

I think the contributor Creepymouse has the right handle on bladder and bowel control; it is something learned in infancy because the adult responsible partly wants the nuisance of dirty diaper/nappies to end, and partly the conviction that 'it is the right thing to do'.

However my experience in practical psychology and counselling indicates that no learning ever completely goes away -- it simply gets overlaid with new learning. An unconscious process then comes in, and there is a very rapid 'switch' from original to new, completely unknown to the person concerned. Ordinary hypnosis reveals this clearly, e.g. when a punter is hypnotized and told he is a toddler and playing with his/her toys, not only does he/she do this with no hesitation, other little things are noticeable, like change of speech, accent etc.

So the strong motivation to be incontinent by a feeling of well-being or reward is stronger than the 'resident-program retention of pee and poo from early learning' and can be gradually given up. BTW, I have read that a hypnotized person can be told to forget how to hold his/her pee and poo, and it actually works; but with hypnotism, it gradually wears off. With continual 'self-hypnosis' this wearing off won't happen I reckon. Becoming incontinent during sleep seems to prove this, and that it's gone beyond the ordinary unconscious.

The conclusion is -- once you've become incontinent by your own efforts when asleep, it's very likely to be permanent. No way back. Live with it.

Daddy Fred.

I wish I could find a hypnotherapist that would work with me on some of that stuff. It's not the right time in my life for full 24/7 diapers, but there are some short-term triggers my wife and I would love.

Some research seems to indicate that many long-term bedwetters don't have any physical or emotional reason for it, but at the crucial time they were ready to stay dry at night, (that point at which they could go without diapers and be dry all night) it wasn't done, for whatever reason. So they were actually TRAINED to wet the bed, and that training became much harder to overcome.

Fred, you touched on a point I have mentioned before, that unfortunately most children are toilet trained on their parents' schedule rather than their own. I guarantee you that 90% of children will train themselves when peer pressure becomes an issue, if not before. My little brother was almost four when my mother adopted him, and he had been kept in diapers until that point by his grandmother. My mother thought this was a little extreme, so she started training him. He had full control, but wetting and messing his pants got him attention. The LAST time this happened, he decided he would delay our family trip to the beach by messing his pants right as we were leaving. So...he got left home with Mom while everyone else went and had fun. After that, he realized it was going to make his life very unhappy.

In his case, he was basically a four year old DL, he didn't need them, he wanted them. Perhaps someday he'll go back to being a DL, who knows.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

Wearing a diaper not so bad but I wear disposal underwear in the day and a diaper at night. Since my bladder stop working right and I only have a little feeling in the day witch I have been told will go away to. Wearing hasn't been so bad and I have been able to live a normal life. My wife has been very supportive of it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I’d like to step in and say to all you who wish to become incontinent, good luck with your goal, it takes time to achieve. 

My goal was not to achieve incontinenc but instead become diaper trained, this took a lot longer to accomplish as I still needed control when not diapered. 

After reaching my goal and enjoying my diaper and loss of control only while diapered for a few years I started to notice it was getting harder and harder to control my bladder and bowels when out of a diaper.

I had to run and find a bathroom if I felt the slitest need to go poop or mess my pants, when I felt the need to pee I had to again find a restroom in a couple minutes or run the risk of wetting myself. 

This soon became a hassle I did not enjoy and that’s when I decided to just diaper up full time and use my diapers for all needs and not worry about needing to go find a restroom. 

I could have switched between pads and diapers as needed when my incontinence became more intense, but I saw little point in that and many disadvantages with that approach. It was easier, more simple, and made me happier to just begin wearing diapers 24/7 and be done with it. And since I would always be wearing diapers there was no reason to not use them, so I let nature take it's course which is to pee freely anytime you need to without trying to stop it. Now, many years later, I have little bladder control and my basic happiness and self-satisfaction has never been better. It is the best decision I've ever made and I have no regrets. 

Some of us really need this, some just want it, and some are better off without it. Seek your true happiness and let that make the decision for you then whatever happens your choice will be the right one for you!

Betty pooch

4 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Some of us really need this, some just want it, and some are better off without it. Seek your true happiness and let that make the decision for you then whatever happens your choice will be the right one for you!

Betty pooch

This is by far the best advice I have ever seen on the subject of wanting incontinence. 

• Like 1