LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Plasticbutt

What Other Fetishes?

On 3/26/2018 at 9:50 PM, nenog613 said:

other than diapers women's clothing (mainly panties)

It's known as "under-dressing" and it might be the most common non-S/M fetish of all. It was my own start into the world of the unusual :blush: I still remember clear as day when I first bought my own the first time after feeling guilty about 'borrowing' them from my sisters. 

All the girls I've spoken to who told of their male partners doing this noted that it seemed to "bring out the man in them", especially in bed :rolleyes: My own theory behind this is that the guy not wanting to be discovered in panties by the rest of the world becomes more "alpha-male" aggressive as a means of making people keep their distance to reduce any exposure risk. Such a behavior pattern would also reduce the credibility of a person claiming the guy did this; can you imagine someone like Chuck Norris in panties? Nobody would ever believe that :P 

With my own fluid gender I could always "bring out the girl" by dressing as one, and even now with my life well-settled there's still a little bit of that happening when I put on a nightie, skirt, or dress :D It just feels more like "me" and makes me feel good somehow in a special way that nothing else can do :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

New to this site..I need help,  I love wearing diapers 

5 minutes ago, Mo. Baby boy said:

New to this site..I need help,  I love wearing diapers 

Umm, I think you are in the wrong section.

But since you're here, feel free to message me and I'll help in any way I can. If I don't have the answers you need I probably know where to find them. :)

On 7/30/2009 at 6:43 AM, BBB said:

OMG! I seriously thought I was one of the only people that liked trash bags! thats totally awesome... I like the black garden style, followed by unscented small white kitchen bags....

all that aside...

Mild CBT, Pegging, Forced Pregnancy (has been on my mind latey, kinda coincides with rape fantasy?), rope bondage, crying, suffocation, domestic discipline, femdom, forced nudity...

I am going to try that..  sounds like fun

oh, just a few.

2 minutes ago, Mo. Baby boy said:

I am wearing a diaper now( very wet) but I am going to try the trash bag

50 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Umm, I think you are in the wrong section.

But since you're here, feel free to message me and I'll help in any way I can. If I don't have the answers you need I probably know where to find them. :)

Well thank you so much

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:11 AM, Elbs said:

I have one fetish that is a mix of ABDL, devotee and mind control fetish. I'm turned on by the thought of using mind control to turn someone into a mentally disabled adult with incontinence.

Yay! I'd love to find a young woman, very pretty but low enough IQ to be considered mentally disabled, with a physical disability as well like CP, and is also incontinent. She would be from a very wealthy family, and having an unmarried daughter would be shameful to them for some reason, so the deal is I marry her in return for a massive dowry, (house, income etc etc) in return for which I become her full-time carer,,, 

I'm also into cross-dressing as a male maid, not convincing at all as a woman but presenting as an obviously feminised male, also being a food source for a Vampire Goddess (I have a rare blood group that is like a drug to vampires lol) and being a sex toy for m2f transsexual dommes,,, 

I love watching my wife having sex with other men . We joined a swingers club about 18 months ago and I have watched her with 3 other men so far and cleaned her out after. This morning I shaved her vagina for her as she has an over night date with a man she has been with before and a new cupil for a forsam and hopefully her first lesbian sex. I wish I could be there to watch but I am still excited about it and can't wait to see her again. Im not going as they are sleeping over night together and having someone in the next bed in a wet nappy might put a damper on things. 

Punishment enemas given to me by my dominant girlfriend and then being diapered and tied up and left for extended periods of time