LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Other Fetishes?

Plasticbutt

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:11 AM, Elbs said:

I have one fetish that is a mix of ABDL, devotee and mind control fetish. I'm turned on by the thought of using mind control to turn someone into a mentally disabled adult with incontinence.

Yay! I'd love to find a young woman, very pretty but low enough IQ to be considered mentally disabled, with a physical disability as well like CP, and is also incontinent. She would be from a very wealthy family, and having an unmarried daughter would be shameful to them for some reason, so the deal is I marry her in return for a massive dowry, (house, income etc etc) in return for which I become her full-time carer,,, 

I'm also into cross-dressing as a male maid, not convincing at all as a woman but presenting as an obviously feminised male, also being a food source for a Vampire Goddess (I have a rare blood group that is like a drug to vampires lol) and being a sex toy for m2f transsexual dommes,,, 

I love watching my wife having sex with other men . We joined a swingers club about 18 months ago and I have watched her with 3 other men so far and cleaned her out after. This morning I shaved her vagina for her as she has an over night date with a man she has been with before and a new cupil for a forsam and hopefully her first lesbian sex. I wish I could be there to watch but I am still excited about it and can't wait to see her again. Im not going as they are sleeping over night together and having someone in the next bed in a wet nappy might put a damper on things. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My fetish is rubber bed sheets.  All kinds, like the ones hospitals used and what I slept on as a child. Color usually a reddish/orange/brown. They also come in white grey green and black. I simply love the feel and smell of them especially when they have been peed on. On my bed because I'm incontinent and also wear diapers, I have a red one under my bottom sheet and have a brown one draped over me to prevent leaks onto my top sheet and blanket. Underneath me on top of the bottom sheet I have a Pampers bed mat or an incontinence pad. These are to catch any leakage from my diaper and waterproof pants. I also love rubber-cloth rain wear but it is harder to find now.

If anyone else shares my fetish or similar I would love to hear from you. I can be e-mailed at pweeman@yahoo.com . 

• 2 weeks later...

Used peed in diapers is an extreme turn on of mine. Had an ex bf who was abdl who gave me the soggy ones after was VERY HOT!

Also watersports, pup play, neko, shiny clothing, tight clothing, pvc, latex, emo/scene/goth guys/girls, talking dirty, balloon play, casting, food messy play(messy food play, NO scat), tickling, bondage,handcuffs,spanking,degrading talk,biting, blood play.

Also crossdressing,femboys,effeminate twinks,sissys,big bums(especially guys/femboys). 

And tattoos,piercings,ear gauges(on the right guy/girl and not too big) they can look HOT!

Also fishnet tights,leggings,pantyhose.

Used soggy diaper hoods would turn me on massively too!

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2009 at 6:49 PM, beallucanb said:

I love diapers, I love long underwear and sleepers, I love self bondage( no one here to play with), I love rubber, put them all together and I have a good time by myself.

Sometimes I combine all of them, I love it, but I do wish I had someone to share my intrests with.....Bee

I lover rubber and latex and pvc. I have maybe ten pair of pvc short shorts and love wearing them out. Love self bondage it is so fun. Get diapered in overnite cloth diaper and locking rubber or plastic pants and bind my self to the bed spread eagle It is great fun.  Love mens short leotards sdof which I9 am wearing right now , red. Feels real good and you can use them to sleep in and excerixe in. No bunching material in the crotch and under arms and very comfortable.  

5 hours ago, deacon said:

I lover rubber and latex and pvc. I have maybe ten pair of pvc short shorts and love wearing them out. Love self bondage it is so fun. Get diapered in overnite cloth diaper and locking rubber or plastic pants and bind my self to the bed spread eagle It is great fun.  Love mens short leotards sdof which I9 am wearing right now , red. Feels real good and you can use them to sleep in and excerixe in. No bunching material in the crotch and under arms and very comfortable.  

For sleeping I like to be as comfortable as possible, I wear small sizes in mens sleepers, because of my short height,  I rather have my sleeper loose fitting, I bought a size I never saw before on Amazon they had small XXwide, so I bought myself a pair to try.

I tied sleeping in bondage I can't fall asleep, I tried many times the same thing happens every time, I wind up staying up all night then I am tired the next day.

If I could sleep in bondage, I would wear my insulated wet suit its so thick I could barely move in it, I don't know how divers wear these thick wet suits.

Being tied while in that insulated suit is useless, the suit is so stiff its like you are tied just putting it on.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:37 AM, darkdream said:

Used peed in diapers is an extreme turn on of mine. Had an ex bf who was abdl who gave me the soggy ones after was VERY HOT!

Also watersports, pup play, neko, shiny clothing, tight clothing, pvc, latex, emo/scene/goth guys/girls, talking dirty, balloon play, casting, food messy play(messy food play, NO scat), tickling, bondage,handcuffs,spanking,degrading talk,biting, blood play.

Also crossdressing,femboys,effeminate twinks,sissys,big bums(especially guys/femboys). 

And tattoos,piercings,ear gauges(on the right guy/girl and not too big) they can look HOT!

Also fishnet tights,leggings,pantyhose.

Used soggy diaper hoods would turn me on massively too!

Panty hose look great and hard to spot.  I keep shaved waist down and nude panty hose look great with short shorts. Nice and smooth. Clean shaven is very exciting and feels so good I love it.  You actually feel some of your clothes moving as you walk likespandex short shorts and other clothes.  Pvc short shorts are real nice, I am wearing yellow with black stripe side split for running, very nice.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i guess some sort of femdom, i like to be "forced" to wet/mess myself and be humiliated for it, made to wear diapers. i also like to recieve anal, and fantasize about being forced gay. i also sometimes fantasize about scatsex/being a human toilet, but i dont know if i´ll ever try it

1 hour ago, behara said:

i guess some sort of femdom, i like to be "forced" to wet/mess myself and be humiliated for it, made to wear diapers. i also like to recieve anal, and fantasize about being forced gay. i also sometimes fantasize about scatsex/being a human toilet, but i dont know if i´ll ever try it

fendom is fun being forced to dress in womans clothes and a wig, not into the make up. mini skirts hi boots and short shorts and humilitating photoes. Being forced into a short maids outfit and serving woman at a house party, how humilitating is that? I have been diapered with locking rubber pants hand cuffed and ankle cuffed  blind folded and tee shirt and fondled and photos ,.

Absolutely agree - femdom is about 'forcing' me to do something I wouldn't normally do - at least that's what my brain tells me whilst I am physically restrained, wearing a school girl's uniform or dressed as a Girl Guide and in either case well gagged and tormented through a diaper which I then have to wet and into which several litres of freezing cold water are poured if I am too slow to please.  One day the scenario might mean going outside.

2 hours ago, dl68 said:

Absolutely agree - femdom is about 'forcing' me to do something I wouldn't normally do - at least that's what my brain tells me whilst I am physically restrained, wearing a school girl's uniform or dressed as a Girl Guide and in either case well gagged and tormented through a diaper which I then have to wet and into which several litres of freezing cold water are poured if I am too slow to please.  One day the scenario might mean going outside.

Going side dressed ib b ra and blouse and tightly pinned cloth diaper locking rubber pants and mini flared skirt with hand cuffs and paraded through the streets with lots of people laughing at you, humilitating even more with photos of you bending over or spanking you or fondling your diaper.  ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Farts and farting. Everything about it. To me, there is nothing hotter. It's natural, primal, funny, kind of embarrassing, but we all do it, so I like to enjoy it. That's how I got into underwear messing and becoming a cousin of the DL community. Also like anal inflation and body transformations related to such.

• 11 months later...

I'm into, enemas (only occasionally), anal play ( I have  a couple of thrusting dildos), Wetting and messing diapers, very much like chubby girls, and I like to look at pictures of penises, imagining being able to play with one. I also like to force out some poop when I'm doing the thrusting dildo anal thing. Makes quite a mess but that warm feeling coupled with the thrusting while applying a vibrator to my penis puts me over the top every time. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

i may regret sharing this, but, i dont think i have seen a better opportunity to get it off my chest. i hope you guys are understanding.

i have a fetish for relief, seeing someone let out a big airy fart (eproctophilia, is the official name, but i dont think this describes my fetish) , i enjoy it, because, i love when people are comfortable. and i know letting out a big fart or burp can feel really relieving. theres also the comfort of the situation, normally people wouldnt rip ass in front of you unless they were comfortable being around you, and i like when people are comfortable around me. please do not get it confused with a scat fetish, while i enjoy writing about poo, again, a big poo can offer relief. poo play and consumption is a turn off for me (although i don't think any less of people who do, being part of a taboo fetish myself).

it feels good to put it out there. NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS!

• Like 1