LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poll: Interest In Midlands Munch

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a Munch in the Midlands?

• YES
    • NO
    • Maybe
  2. 2. Where would you be willing to meet?

• Birmingham
    • Leicester
    • Other (please post suggestion)

Well it is looking like people ether don’t mind which or they proffer the 6th so unless someone shouts at me in the next day or two it is looking like it will be the 6th. I am only rushing to get a date so that I can post on other sites so people that don’t us DD can possible come.

Try reading?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So. Out of curiosity only are you planning on wearing to the munch? I'm not sure yet. Last time I wore I ended up leaking and I couldn't find anywhere to throw the nappy away when I was done using it. Then I regretted not having a change because I have a seemingly small bladder and I rode on the bus just dying to get off. In fact half way home I had to stop at a supermarket and then catch another bus. Maybe I will wear and bring a change or maybe I won't wear and then put one on for the way home.

Anyway just thought I would make some conversation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there all, seeing as it is now getting very close to the Munch and this topic has went a little quite I thought I would just say that the munch is definitely going ahead just in case anyone was one was looking to check. Not really get to much of an idea of who will be there but I can pretty much guaranty that there will be at least 5 people there... of course if there is more than that that’s great. :D

Hello all, please bear in mind that every 3rd Sunday of the there is the Bizare Bazar, or fetish market. This is held at Nightingale's night club just off Hurst St. in Birmingham.

They have no problem with you wandering around there in your onsie. There used to be an AB stall but not sure if there is still one. I am considering having a stall to show of my AB wear. There is at least one or two AB's there and you could always arrange to meet otheres there. Opening time 10am till 4pm.

Marcia

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I'd be on the strict no photographs list. One reason for this is because I've become aware of advances in DSP and photo processing, we're already seeing "reverse image-search" sites like TinEye but I feel it's only a matter of time before say, Google, adds facial recognition technology to their image search service. Their desktop software, Picasa, already includes this functionality and it's surprisingly accurate.

I'm tempted to come in a V for Vendetta mask, but I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself, of course.

Wow I'm impressed with your knowledge of such technologies. You obviously, an rightly so, take your privacy very seriously!

I tried three images none of which TinEye was able to match so I do not feel too bad considering one of them was me :)

As for the tyranny Google may well go on to impose upon the world then that is scary in much the same way that the amount of information people put into social networking sites is scary.

Everybody has SOMETHING to hide!!

Just my tuppence there :)

Everybody has SOMETHING to hide!!

Just my tuppence there :)

NO! that is not true, if you have something to hide then you ARE A TERRORIST PEDOPHILE WHO WILL BLOW UP A PLANE CARRY 200 5 YEAR OLD'S AND DRUGS!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/07/schmidt_on_privacy/

'If you're concerned about Google retaining your personal data, then you must be doing something you shouldn't be doing. At least that's the word from Google CEO Eric Schmidt.

"If you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place," Schmidt tells CNBC'

I really shouldn't be touching my self so much....... but I'm gonna hide it.

Yeah, I'd be on the strict no photographs list. One reason for this is because I've become aware of advances in DSP and photo processing, we're already seeing "reverse image-search" sites like TinEye but I feel it's only a matter of time before say, Google, adds facial recognition technology to their image search service. Their desktop software, Picasa, already includes this functionality and it's surprisingly accurate.

I'm tempted to come in a V for Vendetta mask, but I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself, of course.

I'm glad to see I'm not he only one aware of these technologies. I too would be a 'No photographs please' guy.

I'm glad to see I'm not he only one aware of these technologies. I too would be a 'No photographs please' guy.

Google recently launched "Google Goggles" which is a service where people can take photos of things with their camera phone then upload the images for google to recognise and provide relevant results, so if you photograph the Golden Gate Bridge you'd get a bunch of results from Wikipedia and SF's tourist board. Google announced they would explicitly disable face recognition searches, so if someone takes a photo of a face with their phone then submits it then Google has the power to match it to existing images and web results, but they choose not to.

Granted, it's a Daily Mail link, but the meat of the story is true.

Ultimately this means that the technology is already here, only politics is preventing it from being deployed. Wait a few years for some enterprising startup to launch their own vision of this service. I think everyone should be careful about what they allow to be photographed and who by.

...and if you're feeling ultra-paranoid, wear DJ glasses but replace the flashlights with IR LEDs so your face is obscured when photos are taken with a digital camera.