LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena X-plus

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the info; should have asked this before - where do you get them from? I prefer cloth nappies and plastic pants for night time, but there are days when some extra absorbency would be very welcome :-)

Paul

Hi Paul,

I am from Australia here.

I get them from one of the local suppliers. Just walk in, order, pay and pick up! The local supplier here sells all of the brands available in Australia, they are very reasonably priced and the service is great.

Sometimes I even buy them from Abena Sanicare direct, their warehouse in Sydney is very close to where I live as well. I have also ordered them direct from Abena over the phone and had them delivered. You pay the same cost, but they send them the next day by courier delivery. Very handy if I know I am going to be home all day during the week.

You will not be able to order any decent supplies through the pharmacies here. Some of them sell Tena, but that is as good as it gets. So if you want the good stuff, you need to go to a special supplier. Unfortunately we dont get attends here at all though.

Good luck

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the info. It's harder getting all products here in England because the National Health Service provides supplies for most people - so there are very few shops that you can walk into and simply buy a pack of nappies. So most stuff comes mail order for us DLs.

I think I've found a supplier which carries the pads in questions - many which sell Abena products only carry the pads with the plastic backing, which isn't much use if you're going to use them as a booster. But the large size are the biggest I've ever heard of - and together with an Medium X Plus they would have a theoretical capacity of something like 4.5 litres, which is phenomenal :-)) Very handy for an evening down the pub!

I shall be ordering some soon . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I guess I have to agree with the thread-starter: the Abena X-plus really are absolutely amazing when it comes to capacity! Never experienced anything quite like it..

Since I just tried them for the first time, I couldn't say anything about difference in itching, but the ones I have now worked just fine, and I haven't experienced any unusual itching.

/doc

• 1 month later...

Hi gang,

I think abena x-plus diapers are awesome! They are the best diapr if you love heavily wetting your diapers. I can usually go through one a day if I am careful what I drink. I also love messing in them when they're all soaked up :D

Hi, I just put in my christmass order for disposable diapers, getting 5 different brands to try out.

Abri Form X-Plus, large

Molicare super plus, large

Ables flat fold, large

Tranquility ATN, large

Attends 10, large

I hope santa's sleigh don't break down befor christmass, I hope to trying out the different brands over the holiday break.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy it here :)

Beaucare Medical don't use their own vans, they use either City Link or Interlink Express Couriers, both of which are general delivery companies, so no need to worry on that score.

As for the parcels of Abenas, they arrive in a brown cardboard box with a blue band around the top. However, the top tape on the box does have Beaucare Medical written on it, along with their telephone number. The invoice is also taped to the box with their name but there is no reference as to what the box actually contains.

Hope this is some help.

This would be neat but far fetched.

We start a company that sells diapers two ways, wholesale and retail and offers free shipping on both. Have all the brands available too.

To be able to buy at wholesale, you become a monthly member. You pay a small fee every month to stay a member and in return you can buy at the lower wholesale price. You also get a sample pack of diapers (two) with your membership that is autoshipped to you evey month. You can change to a different one every month so you can try different ones, and you could cancel the membership and autoship any time. Maybe have an autoship for your standard order too.

You can also make money. When you sign up for the autoship/ wholesale membership, you also get a web site replicated where people can buy from you at retail and you make 10 to 20% commission on sales and you make a few dollars ever month for each new autoship/wholesale member that signs up on your site plus 5% commission for wholesale orders place through themselves. You can make it maybe pay to 7 levels and the pay out a certain amount for each level. Like say $2.00 for 1st, 25 cent for 2nd and 3rd, $1.00 for 4th, 25 cents for 5th and 6th and $1.00 for 7th. But 5% commisson payouts only in the 1st level.

I forgot to add that you could resell your wholesale order for what ever price you wanted and become a distributor to like stores, and on ebay or on your own web site or what ever if you want to.

Any way, thought of this and thought it might get some ponders. Don't know how it could all get started but fun to think about. Like I said, far fetched idea.

Hiya Buzz,

you really ought to think about getting Beaucare to give you commission for every new customer you send them !

Was very happy with Tena slip maxi but .... and like our young Uni resident I live in accommadation where there are far too many nosey oiks who you don't want knowing your private business.

Most folks are still away on their Xmas leave so I chanced an order from Beaucare of the medium X-Plus, they arrived 3 days after ordering and I had put on the order for the courier to phone me when they were being delivered. This they did so I wasn't 'caught' carrying a box full of adult nappies or having someone else sign for my parcel !!!

First time I have worn Abena and right now they feel comfortable and much much thicker than Tena. Yey !! Will see how they perform over the course of the day - and hopefully into the evening too...

Thanks for the tip Gangsta Chick :boxing:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Diaperdragon

I have brought a case of Abena X-plus. I do like thick diapers and they are the best. The tapes are okay in the begining, but if you take them off and try to restick them, they don't hold as much. I am wearing the Abena X-plus medium and they feel great.

Gang,

I just recieved my first case of Abena Super. They are a bit lighter than the X-Plus. Having used 6 so far, I'm really impressed. They are much easier to wear under jeans and being a light blue, I think they look better too.

The absorbancy is very impressive, while not as good as the X-Plus, seems good enough for a full night for me.

Tres, tres, tres comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

In all my life i have never found a diaper that can hold as much liquid as the X-plus. With my first diaper i was able to drink two letters of water, and i only needed one diaper! In-fact the diaper didn't start leaking until i had just under four pounds of pee in then! Now with the bad. I don't like the tape system on the diaper. If you miss tape the diaper on the first time, your out of luck.

A little off note, you can't go in public without someone knowing you have this diaper on.(i know some people like that idea: others don't. In fact this diaper is so thick i had a hard time skiing in them, (Also note that I'm a very good skier .) so i had to change into a much thiner diaper (no i don't need diapers however under ski clothes no one can tell you have one on)

Guest Diaperdragon
Abena Abri Form X plus are great thick Diaper but the only bad side is the tapes. You can only use them once and after that they don't stick anymore. I do like them because they hold a lot for a diaper and they can last me all day
  • 3 weeks later...

These have completely replaced my dependency on Molicare's. The only regret with this diaper is it needs slightly stickier tapes. Otherwise these are very comfortable, white (who doesn't like white?), thick disposable diapers. These are the werx! LOL

dw

• 2 weeks later...

I've just ordered my first case of X-plus from XPMed... I'm psyched to get into them for the first time, after hearing so many good things about them. But I'm curious-- what does the wetness indicator look like now? The only pics I've seen show the big blue lettering and the inch-wide strpes, front to back. Hey, if that's what they look like, that'd be my only complaint if everything else I've heard about them is true.

wv

These diapers are really the thickest I've ever tried. LIke them ok.. but the problem is the tapes and the out side on how all them stripes. Wish they were just plain white. Just imagine how many DL 's and Ab's would love that. Anyways they hold alot. I got drunk and pass out the other day wearing one of these and pissed in my diaper and yess. THey hold alot. I was happy :P when I woke up.

Lets see im 19 M Manhattan beach california i have ordered Abri Form x-plus diapers on the web 86 for 90 dollars. do you think it would make since to buy some cheaper diapers for the time when you know you cant wear your diaper for prolond periods of time. because i dont want to do one wetting in the abri form and becuase i dont have a enough time to be able to keep them on then you think i should us the cheaper ones.

AIM: Diaperlover4life

myspace.com/diaperlover4life

Actually, I think paying a buck .04 a diaper is cheap. In order for me to get some Abri Forms up here it ends up costing me about 1.65-1.85 a diaper. Two different economies, I guess....