LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena X-plus

I recently had a problem with this too. Look at the stock number that is printed on one end of the bag, if it begins with 15, 16, or 17 then inspect each diaper in that bag carefully before use. The holes all seem to be in the same spot. If you lay still folded diaper down the top flap should be the front of the diaper, I have been finding the holes right at the fold there, they are pretty easy to see. I have been averaging about 4 bad ones in a bag of 14 on those lot numbers. I contacted the place I bought them, and he sent me replacements. Abena has been made aware of the problem, and has given assurance that the problem will be fixed.

Guest Babybrian01

Best place that I've found is at xpmedical.com.

:fish_h4h:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Type Abena at Amazon.com. $40 for a case of 36. 47.50 after S&H.

I never had that problem with Abri-form, what I found wrong was the tapes; they just would not stay on! :angry2:

At first I was loving the look and feel of my nappy but after only about an hour both tapes had given way! I thought that maybe I'd just not done it properly so I carefully refastened making sure they were very secure, but they cam undone twice more before I got fed up and changed :(

They did hold a lot which was nice, but the padding appeared to be the sort that breaks apart if you stay in the nappy too long.

Was just wondering if any of you people that love abri-form so much have ever tried the tena-slip-maxi ? Is it available in your location?

I wore abri for years, until I tried tena now theres no going back they are more absorbant, softer, far more comfortable, durable and cheaper.

I just ordered a pack from Drugstore, the link at the top of this thread. Also some baby powder that was lavendar vanilla.. sounded fun.

I hope I chose a good brand, I still know very little about the differences. Now my boyfriend wants me to buy plastic pants.. so I have to dig for good ones.

I've gone from Attends, to Molicare Super and now use the Abri-Form X-Plus. I get them from XPmedical.com. I would like to try the Tena's but haven't found a good source in the US.

This is now almost the perfect diaper (no stretchy waistband).

I previoulsy didnt like stretchy waistbands either, but the one on the tena doesnt feel obvious when your wearing it, and it does hold the diaper in a nice position.

Now FRONT-bands are absolutly fucked up, I hate those

Guest fish6140

Abri Form X Plus are my favourite cos: Da thickest , most absorbant diaper[3500ml] and they are amazingly soft when wet. :lol: And have nice blue Medium X PLUS written in bubble writting on the all white diaper.

Da only downside is it can only be readjusted twice or it rips da diaper plastic,so its no good if u av 2 put diaper on in a hurry. :angry:

Dats why Attends Special Care 10 and Tena Slip Maxi are better in dat respect cos they av reinforced plastic where the tapes stick to,so they can be retaped many times without ripping the diaper! :)

Yeah - what's the point of front waistbands? You need to be exactly the right size for 'em to work! The ones at the back make the diaper nice and snug.

Anyone tried (Kanga) Harmony diapers? The outside is quite rubbery and stretches a bit to make a really comfy fit, and they use two 7cm-wide velcro-like tapes so you can keep re-adjusting them till they fit *just right*. :-)

Just got a case of Abri-Form X-Plus diapers and they not only appear thicker but also have a wetness indicator now. Anyone else notice this?

X-Plus Diapers from XP Medical

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't know what they were like but have recently tried a sampling from XP Medical and nicely impressed. Now if the price wasn't so high for a regular order perhaps I could afford them, rather than using other brands. They are a very nice diaper. :blush:

Did they change the color? Last time I got Abri-Form they were blue.

The X-Plus version (the best ones) have always been white. They definitly seem a little thicker, they have a sweeter smell than the old ones (sweet smell usually indicates odor control agents) longer tape tabs they seem stronger then the old ones, and the wetnedd indicators.

LOL yhe got da large abri form x plus der.I wear medium with da blue writing.

Yesh abri form x plus in da uk av had a wetness indicator for ages and a sweet smelling soda like smell to them. :D

LOL, well, we have only one distributer of them here in the US, so I guess they had to empty the warehouse before we got the newer ones :)

I just bought a new case from xpmedical. After seeing this post, I had to open the new ones up and take a look. Mine are sill the old ones without the wetness indicator. My case just arrived a few days ago. <_<

Just got a case of Abri-Form X-Plus diapers and they not only appear thicker but also have a wetness indicator now. Anyone else notice this?

X-Plus Diapers from XP Medical

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just bought a new case from xpmedical. After seeing this post, I had to open the new ones up and take a look. Mine are sill the old ones without the wetness indicator. My case just arrived a few days ago.
  • 4 months later...