LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena X-plus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am actually really disappointed with abena as the tapes have consistently failed and fallen apart literally after only an hour or two. The quality is quite subpar now so I have to use other brands. Thankfully u got this case for "free"

• 1 year later...

Was doing some cleaning out of my diaper supplies over my Christmas holiday and found a pack of the plastic backed ones hidden away in a box I had forgotten about along with a pack of Molicare Super Plus.

As I have said before the

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

If it happens I expect it to be short lived. It seems like every European adult diaper manufacturer who does this or threatens to do it pretty quickly goes back on the decision. Has happened with Tena and Molicare and awhile back with Abena. Who knows maybe they really mean it this time but I'll believe it when I see it.

• 5 weeks later...

Abri form are not what they used to be..!...they changed the quality in the last year...! I dropped them too..!...try Crinklz...VERY thick..!

Actually...my mistake...it is REARZ that I feel are the best and thickest on the market now..! sorry..my bad.!

• 4 months later...

I still use the Abena's quite regularly even though we have many other great diapers on the market today.  It will be a sad day for me when the plastic backed ones are discontinued for ever.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 3/1/2018 at 10:39 AM, drynot said:

I still use the Abena's quite regularly even though we have many other great diapers on the market today.  It will be a sad day for me when the plastic backed ones are discontinued for ever.

Depend saw the light and brought their plastic backed briefs back. I believe we'll see more demand for plastic backed briefs in the future as more and more people start using adult diapers. Every cloth backed diaper I've ever tried has sagged, smelt terribly and seeped moisture through the outer covering. 

12 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

Depend saw the light and brought their plastic backed briefs back. I believe we'll see more demand for plastic backed briefs in the future as more and more people start using adult diapers. Every cloth backed diaper I've ever tried has sagged, smelt terribly and seeped moisture through the outer covering. 

I also find that cloth backed diapers tend to snag on bedsheets where a plastic backed one slides.  It might not be a problem for some but I found that really uncomfortable.  If I absolutely must wear a cloth backed diaper then I also use a pair of plastic pants to go along with them.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 12:31 PM, Real world Incon said:

Due to a large number of requests to test this product please enjoy our Review of Abena Abri-Form "Classic" 4 Formerly known as X-Plus.

Cool video, only thing I might suggest is the pressout tests be done at 900-1000 ml. I think most people during the day would generally change after the second or third wetting, and not at capacity. The pressout tests here were shown at capacity.

On 6/3/2018 at 3:45 PM, Wheels said:

Cool video, only thing I might suggest is the pressout tests be done at 900-1000 ml. I think most people during the day would generally change after the second or third wetting, and not at capacity. The pressout tests here were shown at capacity.

This is a very good Idea! thank you 

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, N830MH said:

Are they still selling Abena X-Plus diapers? I saw the price is getting more extremely expensive. Are they still selling on eBay or Amazon?

there are many sellers still selling the Abeana X-plus in North America not sure about the rest of the world.