LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Survived A Japenese Game Show

Yeah, I caught that one. I'm not sure how long they went as babies before I started watching. I was flipping through the channels when it came on screen and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen, even though there was another show on that I wanted to watch. The babies looked so cute waddling around in their diapers. The only thing wrong was that they had their diapers on over their underpants! :huh:

I saw it and it was awesome. I especially thought Jamie and Cathy were hot sporting there diapers. I thought it was crazy that they would actually lay down and have one of the other members of there team put the diaper on them before the start of the show!!! Just like a baby getting changed. It's a must see.

Also, anyone know what kind of diaper it was? Couldn't tell myself, probably Japanese of some sort.

I saw it and it was awesome. I especially thought Jamie and Cathy were hot sporting there diapers. I thought it was crazy that they would actually lay down and have one of the other members of there team put the diaper on them before the start of the show!!! Just like a baby getting changed. It's a must see.

Also, anyone know what kind of diaper it was? Couldn't tell myself, probably Japanese of some sort.

you can catch it on hulu, if you want to catch up, the show is actually pretty good.