LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any One In Or Near Bristol

Hi all

I'm live in north bristol. near avonmouth for those who want to know, I'm 27 M DL (AB Curious) and straight.

I occaisionaly browse around the net looking for others in the area to chat with and maybe meet never found many though. I saw this post and thought I'd sign up and say hello

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ok. i want to arrange another meet. the last one was a fail. i was unable to make it and i think know one went any way. we need more organization.

if anyone want to meet me for a chat or a drink i an available. so message me if you would like to meet some time in bristol. much love, pat x

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey, am new to all this, would like to get to know some people locally happy.gif I'm from Bristol (well just outside)

I'm new to the whole diaper thing too if you fancy meeting up for a cupa and having a good chat in bristol then please feel free to inbox me or post back to my message. I'm in Gloucester but Bristol still ent too far for me to go.

hi i live in newport love to wear nappies got loads if you need ne mail me

Hi Timmy I'm M 23 and live in Gloucester but can drive so if you fancy meeting up in your area then feel free to inbox me or message me back on here

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi im 26m nr bristol dl curious so looking for guys or girls to start as friends would like to try bondage and nappy punishment i.e forced wearing/using can travel cant aaccommodate

• 4 months later...

I'm male, 40, live near Swindon, just an hour away from Bristol, and I'm keen to make friends, meet up and have some fun, either boys or girls. I can travel, but not accomodate. Please do message me directly if you feel like it. I've been wearing nappies for 14 years now (sadly not constantly all that time.. I wish!), and most prefer being a 4-yr old, playing with similar friends!

• 6 months later...