LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare / Abena In Stores?

Can you buy either of those is a store like a medical supply or Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc? I'm gonna run short during my out of town classes if I wear like I want to. Only problem is, I won't be here long enough to be able to order them online and get them next day.

Thanks. :)

You might find that some medical supply stores carry Molicare, but I only have ever found one medical supply store that had time in stock. Most of the other places that I had checked had to order them in. As for Abena, I have never seen them in medical stores, and when I ask the people working there, they did not reconginze the name. Your best bet is to call around to medical supply stores and ask them what they carry in stock.

Walgreens will only have their own products in store, and I was at my local Rite-Aid tonight and they only stock their produts, some Tena underware and Depends products.

Your best course of action is to start working the phones and see what the medical supply places have in stock. You might get lucky.

Also, you might check thrift stores in your area for diapers. I found a senior center thift store one time and they had 2 packs of Molicare Super Plus. If you check those places out you might get lucky. I cant tell you how many good diaper finds that I have had at thrift stores :D

walmart has molicares on its website so i guess see if they have any in store.

Walmart doesn't supply those to stores. You can order them online and have them shipped to the nearest store for pick-up. Here in the Bay Area there are a couple of places that have molicare. They aren't too cheap but not as outrageous as some Medical Supply Stores.