• Budwesier
    • Bud Light
    • Bud Select
    • Miller Genuine
    • Miller Light
    • PBR --- Yuck! lol
    • Guiness
    • Lime Beer
    • Ewww Beer is Gross, its for grown ups anyway!
  2. 2. Hard Liquor

• Rum
    • Vodka
    • Scotch
    • Whiskey
  3. 3. Extreme Hard Drink

• Blood (im a vampire Bllaaa!)
    • Apple Juice
    • Milk
    • Kool-Aid
    • No Thanks, Im a Vegatarian

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Baby_brad

I'm a fan of mikes and Smirnoff for my 12oz bottle, vodka straight or mixed (flavored rocks straight out of the bottle). Jager is fun, want to try Hypnotiq.

Guest lucys junibug

i see that there's not relay any British beers so i put bud as its the only one i've tried from the list...i like most rum based drinks...Martini dry an sweet, Malibu (in j2o) baccardi.....and apple juice...ick!! cant drink it ever since i was preggers over 3 half years ago!! i tried it since and was nearly sick but before that i loved the stuff!

thing is i dont actually drink! not any more it affects me bad (unless i get really bladderd!)

oh! and i'm under age...babies really shouldn't drink!!! hehe

Beer - Beer is yucky.

Hard Liquor - Toss up between rum and vodka. Vodka is hell on its own though. Blech...Mixed with OJ or cranberry juice though and you have something good. For the poll I chose rum. I'm not allowed alcohol without permission, anyway, though.

Extreme Hard Drink - milk pwns, and isn't just cow's milk...Vanilla or chocolate soy/rice milk is great too.

~ moogle

first off pbr is not gross.. and its actually quite popular in the punk scene.

Also you left off a topic "local microbrews" many states produce some excellent microbrew beers, and you left off "imports"... as there are also some great imports out there...

or an "other" category,

i drink pbr and rainier, along with some imports like 1664.

but reallymy only biggest thing is.. how could you leave jagermeister off the list????

so i can't answer this poll at all...... :crybaby:

What I am going to reveal here, will be a shock to most - I'm Irish and I don't like alcohol.... yes, you read it correctly, I DON'T LIKE ALCOHOL. I've seen what it does, and how it affects people who consume it. It's consumption is soley responsible for drunken brawls, broken family, spousal an child abuse... and the list goes on and on. The monks invented it in error centuries before it was widely used... and the reason that they kept it a secret is cause of the damage it can cause.

For those people who enjoy a drink or two, all I can advise is - moderation and common sense. If the sole reason you drink is to get drunk - then STOP.

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

No Beer for me Thank you... can't stand the stuff... the only good thing is that it makes me peepee like every half a pint.. giggles... quite embarrassing really

RUM..."Where's the Rum gone?" I do like the occasional Baccardi and Coke.

Milk, Nothing more perfect.... apart from Pink Milk!!!

I'm not so sure Milk with Baccardi in it would be good.... anybody tried it? good or bad?

Giggles

Lucy

My favorite drink at the moment is vodka with cranberry pomegranate soda, followed second by vodka with cherry coke. Apple juice is my favorite "hard core" drink, I can drink a liter a day of it. I chose ewww yuck for beer due to your brand choices as pretty much all commercial beers are a waste of money. My favorite beer is Sleemans Honey Brown, a Canadian beer from a brewery that started out a few years ago as a microbrewery and made it nationally. When I'm in the US the only beer I like to drink is Henry Weinhard's, outside of that we brew our own lager which is a much healthier choice, and it's like a wine, the older it gets, the better it is.

*huggles*

Michelle

# Coors Original

# Coors Light

# Budwesier

# Bud Light

# Bud Select

# Miller Genuine

# Miller Light

# PBR --- Yuck! lol

really is their a difference? they are all watered down American swill, that look the same going in as they do going out. I like a good craft beer, ale more accurately, a nice White or Amber ale sounds good right now. Guiness on occasion, but it isn't my favorite either. Their are so many good quality beers out there to enjoy. I guess if the goal is just to get shitfaced drunk, cheap beer is the way to go. I would rather savor one or two quality brews than see how Bud's I can suck down before passing out.

I don't really drink hard liquor, when I do I tend to get experimental and try different things.

Gin & Tequila seem to be absent from your list of base liquors too.

Having OAB and urge incon I only drink beer at home where I can just set the cooler next to the toilet I'll be sitting on for the evening :) but my beer of choice is Boulavard Pale Ale which is a Kansas City local favorite.

There's only one vodka for me http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luksusowa_vodka It's real vodka made with potatoes and even mixed lightly with oj you can taste it.

If I am going out somewhere public sans diapers I only drink single malt scotch neat since that causes the least load on my bladder.

Hugs,

Freta

Having OAB and urge incon I only drink beer at home where I can just set the cooler next to the toilet I'll be sitting on for the evening

FretaBWet,

why not get some thick and comfy cloth diapees on, and sit down, watch a movie with a beer / drink and enjoy not having to move for the hour / more while the movie is on. I get so comfortable curled up in a ball with thick diapees on, a sleeper, and a decent movie on the TV.

I'm a huge beer fan but the only one on the list I've tried is miller, we don't get much u.s. beer here. Then scotch and dry, a great mix, and finally milk with baileys. :lol:B)

Actually it's beer o clock right now.

I brew my own beer, but other than the personal brews.

A good pale ale, squatters IPA is delicious.

A fine dark beer, like full sail Imperial Porter or Rogue mocha porter

hmmm, barley wine and the like can be awesome as well.

Hard liquor:

Straight up Whiskey or on the rocks. Gin in a martini or vodka based on my mood, usually dirty.

Yep that is a list off the top of my head.

yeesh i drink lots but none of my drinks where there! cider of most varieties tho i prefer proper stil cider and preferably nice and dry, pims and lemonade, aftershock, hogarden (white beer) and by way of non alcoholic, tap water, and orange juice, im not sure how you managed to miss all of my drinks off this topic!

Your options are pretty limited. Of what you listed, I chose Bud. I used to buy 6or 7 cases at a time. Now I like Bass Ale, Ten-Penny, Smithwick's, etc.

I chose whiskey, but that's more a winter drink. Gin and Vodka tonics or gimlets are nice.

Apple juice is my fav aby drink.

I like the occational Coconut Rum and Coke or a shot of Smirnoff. Not a fan of Beer at all, tastes like hyper-concentrated stale bread with something else. Red or white wines are near the bottom of my list as well. But wheres the Sake! Nothings better than a cup of warm sake after a bath. Tried it once, cant wait til I'm twenty-one to start buying myself bottles for after a shower.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice