LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Furry Characters Would You Love To See Wearing Diapers?

For me, I'd love to see Sonic the Hedgehog and Spyro the Dragon wearing.

But my ultimate fantasy is to see Zoom-Zoom of the Pocket Dragons wearing. I have a vision of him running around in a nicely padded diaper and I get so turned-on! I can just imagine Filbert changing him, LOL.

It is not 'love' to see furry charachters in diapers... If a plushie / furry charachter is incontinent or a bed wetter, then it is a matter of fact and need that they are diapered overnight / all the time - otherwise flooring / furniture etc would get wet / soiled.

It is not 'love' to see furry charachters in diapers... If a plushie / furry charachter is incontinent or a bed wetter, then it is a matter of fact and need that they are diapered overnight / all the time - otherwise flooring / furniture etc would get wet / soiled.

I think you're confusing the title. This is more of a "I'd love to see that!" thing. Wishful thinking, in other words.

Personally, I'd love to see Daisy Dingo from the old Blinky Bill cartoon in diapers.

I put some thought into it, and I think I'd like to see Disney's Robin Hood in diapers. He's brave and daring, and he is everyone's savior, he's perfect in every way except he's too busy saving the day to go to the bathroom. Actually the more I think about it, the more I can imagine him being messy and being changed by Maid Mariam.

I think you're confusing the title. This is more of a "I'd love to see that!" thing. Wishful thinking, in other words.

Personally, I'd love to see Daisy Dingo from the old Blinky Bill cartoon in diapers.

Yvhuce,

I am not confusing the title.... I just love to take something literally and expose it to irrational pure logic - just for the fun. However, if you insinst that I take the 'meaning' of the topic, and not the words, then I admire the Looney Tunes in diapers - Baby Bugs, Taz and Donald Duck.

I put some thought into it, and I think I'd like to see Disney's Robin Hood in diapers. He's brave and daring, and he is everyone's savior, he's perfect in every way except he's too busy saving the day to go to the bathroom. Actually the more I think about it, the more I can imagine him being messy and being changed by Maid Mariam.

Oh yeah, Disney's Robin Hood would look awesome all diapered. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If we're including webcomics, I'd have to add Calligulae Raptor from "The Adventures of Fifine" (though, I pity the person who did that if it wasn't her idea...) and Florence, from "Freefall".

• 4 weeks later...

There's already lots of Tails diaper art. Practically on every page that has baby/diaper fur art.

Having revisited the Ty games, I'd like to include Fluffy for those game in my list. She did develop a bit more of a softer side in the 3rd game...