LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rawr

There's still changing out of the offending Diaper and disposing of it. Once I get that side sorted, I can wear more.

well, the mice just stole my hiding spot till i could sneak them in the trash. we got mice running around the house agains so my mom was putting traps in the basement. i keep used ones in an onld turkey pan (which would never be used on food again, even if i didn't store stuff in it) in the pump room but it is kind of in the middle of the room. this is an area you don't go into unless you have a reason (which is rare), it was a safe place. now it is not since we will be going in and out to check traps... :(

try it the worst that happens you get a red bum. the longest i have gone is about 12 hrs. and that because i messed before i went to sleep and slept in a messy diaper. boy wont do that again. did my bed room stink the next day. my wife/mommy didnt like that. lol. she normaly checks on me but that night she was pulling a double at work. if your worried about rash. i say a couple of hours. unless you gots an iron butt like me. lol. and my butt is baby smooth too.

but i do use diaper rash cream if i know im going to be in a wet/messy diaper for most of the day.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aielen

Hey guys,

I'm going to have some time to myself soon where I'll be able to enjoy a bit more time in a nappy. I think for one day at least I'd like to try changing as few times as possible, staying in the same nappy for possibly the whole day.

Now, I've gone a few hours in a wet nappy - but usually when I mess, I tend to do it, jack off and clean up straight away (mainly because I'm never sure how long I'll get to myself, and the thought of being caught in a dirty nappy is a terrifying prospect).

I'm hoping to stay in my dirty nappy for as long as possible, but I'm not sure how long is a sensible amount of time to say messy*, before I ought to change to prevent nappy rash etc. Does anyone have any advice? Or is leaving it for any length of time running a risk?

Also, should I invest in some kind of powder/cream? Any recommendations as to what's useful?

Thanks for any advice!

Rx

* - Here's where the cynical part of my brain wants me to add "No normal person would think shitting themselves on purpose is a sensible idea to begin with"... but there you go ;)

For boys, I think it's ok to stay long if you've shaved your area well and haven't had a history of genital problems. You may want to loosen your diaper a bi though.

For girls, you may get more problems cause of the vaginal tract and the exterior vulva. So don't sty too long.

I have been kept nappied up for a weekend a couple of times, not messy the whole time but normally most of it. I have had rash and it can be tasty but its normally easy to feel coming it itches alot. If you catch it early it will be fine just wait for the itch.

A good tip for the girls I was told a few years ago and kept with ever since is when in a nappy you might mess use a tampon, its reduces the chances of complications alot :)

• 4 weeks later...

It all comes down to diet and your skin type, methinks. However; if you think you're going to need something extra to provide a little extra protection for your skin; then try Vitamin E oil and/or Shea Butter. Both are really very effective in both baby skin and adult-skin. But obviously it's the chemical make-up of your poo that's going to make a difference more than anything ~ and you can very easily manipulate that with proper diet.

For the record, Puddin' will often poo before bed and not change until the morning ~ and her tushy is gawgissly soft and smooth and rash-free :3

• Like 1

Longest I have ever stayed in the same messy diaper is 5 days.

Yes I did end up with a very nasty yeast infection.

No! I would not recomend it.

The longest I can go now in a messy diaper is 2 hours befor I begin to itch real bad and need to change.

Guest wet & soiled

Hey guys,

I'm going to have some time to myself soon where I'll be able to enjoy a bit more time in a nappy. I think for one day at least I'd like to try changing as few times as possible, staying in the same nappy for possibly the whole day.

Now, I've gone a few hours in a wet nappy - but usually when I mess, I tend to do it, jack off and clean up straight away (mainly because I'm never sure how long I'll get to myself, and the thought of being caught in a dirty nappy is a terrifying prospect).

I'm hoping to stay in my dirty nappy for as long as possible, but I'm not sure how long is a sensible amount of time to say messy*, before I ought to change to prevent nappy rash etc. Does anyone have any advice? Or is leaving it for any length of time running a risk?

Also, should I invest in some kind of powder/cream? Any recommendations as to what's useful?

Thanks for any advice!

Rx

* - Here's where the cynical part of my brain wants me to add "No normal person would think shitting themselves on purpose is a sensible idea to begin with"... but there you go ;)

• 7 years later...

I try and stay in a poopy diaper for a long time. I'm not allowed to ask for change. And I'm not allowed to change myself. So when I poop a big load in my diaper I just wear it. And over the years of messing my diaper I got used to it. I just feels like it belongs and I love having it in there. I love how it squishes around and spreads out while wearing it. My wife will come around and check my diaper. And she'll say did you do a big load from Mommy? I tell her yes. And she asked if I am comfortable? I say yes again. And she says I'll check on you later. Now I get to enjoy my poopy diaper. The poopy diaper stops The itch from a rash. Now I get to enjoy both, my mess and my rash.

• 2 months later...
  • Rawr changed the title to .