LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Uk] Other Diapers I Should Try

Zippo

Im from the UK and i currently have Tena and Abriform xplus diapers.

I love the Abrifroms and i will be getting more when they run out, but im wondering if i should try any other brands available in the UK?

Links to online shops would be good along with reivews!

You could try Bambino's from Cuddlz.com - i've never had any problems ordering from there and stuff usually arrives in 1 to 2 working days (unless you're in a hard to reach place of course)

That's if you don't mind paying more though, as 8 bambino's cost more than 14 x-pluses - but imo they are worth it

And if you find x-pluses too thick for inconspicuous daytime use, an alternative to the thinner Abena's (Extra/Super/Plus) is Molicare from BlushingBuyer. They hold a decent amount, are fairly quiet and a bit thinner than both the bambino and x-plus, which helps when wearing tight-ish jeans etc. Never had trouble with BB either.

Packaging from both companies is very discreet too

You could try Molicares (make sure to get the Super Plus absorbency). They're not quite as good as AbriForm and Tena Slip (IMHO) but they're still quite good. Other than that and Bambino, you've sampled the best, the only way is downhill, really...

Thanks for the link to Cuddlz, I've been wanting to try something else than Tena for a while now. Anyone know what discreet online shops do Abriform?

i used to buy boxes from www.beaucaremedical.com they just came in the plain box delivered by currier

and i called they aswell and ordered by post.

i would recommend them.

I find that the Indaslip 'suck' big time - they tend to constantly leak, and similar to the molicare, the padding tend to break up and go everywhere within the diaper. This leaves huge amounts of the diaper without any padding.

Thanks for the link to Cuddlz, I've been wanting to try something else than Tena for a while now. Anyone know what discreet online shops do Abriform?

BamboNature (a.k.a. Topak Marketing) are ok - I'm not sure how they package single bags but the boxes are sent as is (with writing on just like Abena do), so be careful if you've got eagle-eyed colleagues/parents/roommates that might answer for the delivery and question it.

Never had any catalogues in the post from them either

I live with housemates, hence the discreet bit.

Memories of my student days... :) Trying to navigate a big box of diapers through a house that was never empty :lol:

There`s not much that`s discrete about a full-size case even if it`s free of markings, they`re quite big boxes (big enough to trigger a curious "what`s that" if you carry it through the kitchen). Suggest you order a bag at a time if the house is normally busy. It`ll cost a bit more but they`re easier to secrete away...

Memories of my student days... :) Trying to navigate a big box of diapers through a house that was never empty :lol:

There`s not much that`s discrete about a full-size case even if it`s free of markings, they`re quite big boxes (big enough to trigger a curious "what`s that" if you carry it through the kitchen). Suggest you order a bag at a time if the house is normally busy. It`ll cost a bit more but they`re easier to secrete away...

I was hopefuly plannng on using that Cuddlz link to buy a couple of each type I wanted to try, smaller to package and easier to hide. Here's hoping, anyway.