LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enemas Versus Glycerin Suppositories

Okay, I wanna know, whats the difference. I've had plenty of enemas but I've never had a glycerin supossitory before. Is the effect between them different? Does it take longer to get the feeling to go with one over the other? Does one create mushier poop? Help out please.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Enema - FAST. Watery waste. Pain is short lived.

Suppositories - 30 minutes to half hour. Solid waste. Anxiety for 20 minutes having to wait, then tummyache for 10 minutes, then the pain lasts a bit longer than an enema.

I use suppositories as more of punishment things. They are easier to administer, but the anxiety of waiting on top of the cramps make it more punishment-worthy.

Some people like suppositories more. I admit, I don't have a preference.

-Sophie

• Like 1

i totally agree. Enemas are quicker, but more intense, but the glycerin is best used for punishment. I had a daddy for a moment who would tie me up in my crib and put glycerin in and watch me squirm for a half hour/hour until i started crying and messing in my diapers, where an enema would leak all over the crib, so i mostly use those in the bathtub, still tied up of course :)

sophie i promise i'll email you back, just thinking of a good reply

Enema - FAST. Watery waste. Pain is short lived.

Suppositories - 30 minutes to half hour. Solid waste. Anxiety for 20 minutes having to wait, then tummyache for 10 minutes, then the pain lasts a bit longer than an enema.

I use suppositories as more of punishment things. They are easier to administer, but the anxiety of waiting on top of the cramps make it more punishment-worthy.

Some people like suppositories more. I admit, I don't have a preference.

-Sophie

I am very regular. You could almost set a watch and its a twice a day thing at least. So I rarely actually have anything to get rid of when it comes time to use either. In this case I prefer an enema. It tends to go deeper (especially if you use a large bag and lay so it flows deeper in) and of course it puts something in there. In my experience suppositories burned like hell and since there wasn't much to push out I just got the slimy suppository in my nappy. Of course if I were 'full' the suppository might be more fun..but I don't like the idea of the burning sensation. I find that if you use the right technique an enema has very little discomfort at all. I'm quite a fan of brewing some really strong coffee, letting it cool, and using that. Of course it is really liquidy but if you leave it in long enough and let it go deep enough no matter how 'empty' you may feel you normally clean something out of there. Its not really fun to picture about someone else, but the experience is enjoyable for me on occasion. Of course you should be careful about passing wind for a few hours..it may suprise you.

Guest dodgedart

Glycerin supossitorys do not work with me.

I take 4 meds and one or more of the stops me up. I have to use an Enema to go.

I know when I need to use one 2-3 days it is a real relief when I do LOL.

I just get the cheap drug store type that are dispossible. They might not be big but they sure work.

I would like to try one larger since I wonder if I have gotten rid of everything...........

Guest diaperguy68

enemas are WAY better... I bought both and the suppository really didn't do much for me (it also takes forever).

what i did the other night was gave myself an enema, and then lied on my stomach. the sensation is amazing, you'll fill your diaper uncontrollably and it will drip around your diaper

I've never had the burning, painful experience with a suppository - nor with an enema. I haven't used the pre-packaged style enemas in a while - they are fast. I prefer suppositories - glycerin is cheaper than bisocodyl (spelling??) and seem to work the same for me. I suppose there must be a difference for some people or they wouldn't make the different types.

I like the wait associated with suppositories...because of the delay factor there is more time to contemplate the necessity of having to poop. I almost always plug it with a tampon as well to delay the action of the suppository which would work in about 15 minutes for me up to an hour or so.

I've also used the liquid glycerine suppositories which are just a tiny version of squirting in the liquid..

Different people have a very broad array of reactions to both. In shooting content for my web site, I've used both on dozens of girls over the years.

With suppositories, some claim it burns and gives them cramps. Others claim they feel nothing until a while later when they suddenly have to poop with extreme urgency. Have even had a couple girls seem perfectly fine while waiting for it to take effect, then lose control before we even had a chance to turn the camera on. Afterwards, the suppository seems to have the effect of making them feel greasy and dirty - even after cleaning up.

Enemas are always pretty much instant, but even then the results are different. Most girls are able to hold it for about ten minutes before they lose control. A few have even been able to hold it for much longer. About one in ten lose control almost instantly. As for the feeling of the enema, most feel nothing more than pressure and a strong desire to poop. A few feel strong cramps no matter what the temperature or mixture. Every one of them has said the enema made them feel clean and refreshed afterwards.

i've used both

with glycerin suppositories it will take 15-45 minutes to work (the box may say 30 min, but for some people it can take a bit longer) one trick with the suppositories is NOT to push, if you have to push more than just a tiny tiny bit, you will end up just pushing the suppository out before your body has absorbed it. for me the suppositorie will also stay 'active' for a while.. as in if i use it at night, i'll still be going in the morning and have to be careful what i eat the next day (but this could just be me).

the enema was great for fast acting, if took about 5 minutes to start working and man i just kept going till my diaper was SOOOOOO full, and did not have the residual effects the next morining.

With both the suppository and the enema i had some cramping, with the suppository it naturally lasted longer than the enema, as it took longer for the suppository to work, however none of it was that bad.

If you are looking for a fast acting and i find much more liquidier experience, go with the enema, the suppository will take longer to work, and for me at least, it was soft, but not as soft as with an enema.

i just bought the fleet enema at rite aid $1.49 for a twin pack, and you only need to use one of them, as its a very intense salt water solution.

I have used both types but the problem with the enema is there is too much liquid if you want to fill your diaper. There is a halfway-house solution which works well. buy lquid glycerine mix about 20ml with 80mls of water and insert it with a syringe as high up as you can. For this you need about 10 inches of tubing on the end of the syringe (a catheter will do). For me this worked in about 5 minutes. You can vary the dillution and amout to get the time you want. I also tried it with a small electric pump on a timer, went to bed well diapered and with the tube inserted. I set the timer for 4am when I would be deep asleep. It was wonderfull!

Marcia x

I've not tried enemas, but have often played with suppositories. They work perfectly for those who like to feel as though they're having a real accident, either at home or out, in pants or nappies, quickly providing intense desperation and loss of control within a small time frame and resulting in one of the biggest softest loads possible with very little or no effort. My first experience with these was on the suggestion of a pharmacist for their intended purpose of treating painful constipation. He told me to insert one and hold it as long as possible. On arriving home I popped one up, with no idea how long it would take to work. This didn't turn out to be very long, stirrings could be felt within minutes and after another 10 minutes I almost filled my pants before getting to the toilet. Wow! what a feeling as the extreme pressure and desperation was relieved without the slightest need to strain, indeed more effort was expended trying not to lose it too soon. The result was a huge mass with a softened but not runny consistency, with a more predictable and comfortable contrast to the stomach cramps and time delay and wetness of oral laxatives. Although not having tried one, I guess they also provide a more satisfying result than an enema, which would be too runny for my preference of something which stays warm, close and squishy in my pants without escaping and running down my legs. I had made it to the toilet as intended, but afterwards, felt like I had missed out on a giant pant filler.

I couldn't resist using the remaining suppositories for my recreational nappy and pant pooping, they work by softening stools and mildly irritating the colon to stimulate defecation but will only work if there is some stool present and there is a real need to poo, but they certainly add to the experience by making it happen, even against ones will. They are convenient and easy to use. One can be kept in a pocket for the right situation, then only a few moments of privacy are required to apply it. Tick tick tick......... A time bomb has been armed and there is no stopping it! Enjoy the feeling of inevitability as stirrings and surges of pressure start while walking about the street or home. Stronger and stronger, closer and closer to ones personal limit of retention. Head for the toilets and see if you can make it while another surge builds, this one requiring extreme concentration of effort to hold it back before it gently subsides, marking the moment when cover should be sought because time's up! The next surge starts to build, I know I won't be able to avoid pooping myself this time, adrenaline rushes as I start to anticipate how it is going to feel, who's watching, will staining show through my jeans, where can I go to change, will I wet myself at the same time? I take a moment to adjust my clothes, lowering the waistband and underwear slightly to make room.

I know I won't make it to the toilet and calmly accept that I've no other alternative but to give up the fight of holding back! Intense relief is accompanied by sensual feelings of hot soft squishy contact, spreading and filling all available space, gently pushing outward, mound like beneath denim or concealed but not unfelt in the soft white bulk of my nappy. As the flow slows, I make the most of it by pushing a little to finish what had started involuntarily, such bulk and mass can be felt to swing with my stride. Only the smell and mound indicate the source, the latter can be easily concealed by sitting for a few moments of contemplation and enjoyment as the bulk yields to my weight, quickly squishing forwards along my perineum to surround my balls with hot softness. With such experiences available for free, it's a wonder that many more people don't still have accidents or use nappies.

Okay, now that I've compared the two, is a glycerin suppository the same as a liquid glycerin? Or is the liquid form more like an enema?

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

To answer your questions directly, no the two are not the same. Yes, the liquid form is a little more like an enema, but to me more like a cross between the two.

Glycerin suppositories are little bullet shaped suppositories like other types of solid suppositories.

LIQUID glycerine suppositories come in tiny squirt bottles and are in fact liquid. The little bulb of liquid glycerine and the insertion tube are only a couple inches long. You insert the little end of the applicator and with about two fingers squirt the contents in. Because it is liquid, it seems they react a little more strongly than a regular suppository, but there isn't the same watery mess with the standard size enema bottle.

Others will undoubtedly add their response as to how these affect them - I'm sure individually as well. In fact, I've found the results for myself vary depending on the usual factors such as what and how much I've eaten recently, last time I pooped, etc...

For someone who likes either suppositories or enemas for diaper pooping, I think the liquid glycerine is a fun experiment since it is a little bit of crossover.

Enema's are for now and suppositories are for a prolonged time. For the here and now I have gone with an enema. But I like some risk so for me I like suppositories. I insert one then go out somewhere. Like the park or shopping. It is while I am out it will happen. If I am given a task to do then I must rush to get it done because I don't want the smell to give me away. It makes waiting in the check out line interesting. Squirming and holding while waiting for someone with 30 items in the express line does make for some excitement. You know you will not make it back to the car let alone home.

First, I've enjoyed filling my diaper since I was a diapered bedwetter. In the last few decades of my life I've experimented with various ways to enhance that most secret pleasure. I will state for the record that I don't like diarhea. And because of my dislike of runny poo I don't use ex-lax or other similar harsh laxatives. I also stay away from enemas. I've had a few for medical procedures but I've never used them recreationaly.

I've always enjoyed 'natural' defecation and my experimentation led me to bulk producing fiber supplements. Metamucil has kept me regular for years and I don't suffer from 'roids or constipation. Aside from the practical benifits, it has really increased the volume, which to me is a very desirable effect. I also get a kick out of intense urgency and authentic involuntary defecation. Hmm. I wonder if when I've spent a few days "fiber loading" I could use something to push me over the edge. Ta da! Suppositories.

I've used the typical glycerin bullets and find them to be extreemly effective. I've tried freezing them prior to insertion to delay the reaction until much later. This is fun to do when you know your bowels are full and you need to run some errands that will take you out of your comfort zone. These discreet diaper "adventures" have been more than delightfull. The natural desire to poop when you really have to go is intensified by a factor of at least 10. I could probably hold off release but for the stong push I get from the suppository.

Like I said before, I enjoy extreemly large uncontrolled bowel movements. The fiber supplement provides the extreem bulk. The glycerin pushes me past my considerable ability to hold it. The results are an absolutly involuntary release and a positivly enormous volume. I think the liquid glycerin suppository injector provides the perfect blend of intense urgency and near immediate result. Poo consistency usually involves about a foot of semi-firm bulk which is followed by a mighty surge of

unending "soft-serve". It makes my balls tingle.

One additional benifit to fiber loading is the increase in frequency. I'm pretty regular in my everyday life. A couple substantial bm's every morning usually followed by a late morning monster that can occur with increased fiber/food intake. When I'm planning an extended diaper jag I will switch to extreem fiber loading, which if continued for 2 or 3 days turns me into a veritable soft-serve machine.

This beautiful morning finds me enjoying the first day of a 3 day diaper dependency. 24/3 I like to call it. I will admit to being extreemly uncomfortable and bloated, the result of extreem fiber loading since Wednesday. So I stood on my patio in my wet night diapers watching the sun come up. When the natural urge progressed to the point of using herculean effort to resist release, I expertly worked my hand down the back of diapers and injected the 7.5 ml. of glycerin. Within seconds I was overcome by the building pressure. I experienced a severe involuntary contraction and felt a huge turd slide slowly into my diapers. I knew big boys waited to be taken out of their bedwetter diapers but it was truely an accident. Of enormous porportions. The subsequent mighty surge ballooned the back of my plastic pants, producing a bulge the size of a 16' softball. I'm now sitting here in bed, tapping away on my laptop to all of you. I will remain in these diapers until late morning as I gained only a small measure of relief from the first poo. I use an Abena x-plus under a kins cloth pull-up diaper under plastic pants. The perfect combination for security and capacity.

I have long past the age of being a diaper dependent bedwetter. But the memories of authentic poo accidents in wet over-night diapers compells me to recreate the experience. So with my thumb in my mouth, I will say good bye and prepare for my next "little" accident. I'm sure there are a few poo-gasms in my immediate future.

Jack

Like Sarah stated, I have used both as well. For me the suppositories work in about 15 to 30 minutes, the fleet type enema works much faster and is a lot more watery. I use the enema for a quick flush out or just some watery fun. But the suppository works better for me. I normally eat a good diet of fruits and veggies, along with chicken and beef sometimes. That will keep me regular on a daily basis, so not really any need for the 2 methods. Unless I want to speed up the process for some quality play time. :blush:

• 6 years later...

Magnesium citrate for me. Never tried enemas. MC will clean you out and starts working in 30-45 minutes. Plus, it keeps going all day. So if you haven't gone in a while and feel like testing the limits of your favorite disposable, or cloth then try a bottle. $0.99 for a bottle but if you're really backed up it might take a little while longer. Keep chugging water and you'll be in business in no time.

• 3 years later...

Is it possible to make a mixture that is of course completely non-toxic, but after administered will turn to a gel inside the body and basically seal one off, then melt back to a liquid in 1 to 2 hours or melt back by administering something else to cause it?

I never have been able to hold an enema very long (mere minutes) probably because of my IBS. I have found suppositories don’t do much unless you have to go. Otherwise, you just pass glycerin and what little was already in you rectum. They certainly don’t clean you out.