LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Couple Questions About Ordering Samples

I'm really wanting to order some samples of Bambinos & Abenas...

But, two questions 1st to help me decide:

A. Am I going to be added to a mailing list? I despise mailing lists, and don't want to receive any additional mail from the companies.

B. Which should I order 1st? I'm planning 1 order at a time.

Thanking you in advance for your input.

Not sure about Abenas but I do know that there won't be anything mailed to you from the makers of Bambino.

Great! You made up my mind. I wanted to go with the Bambinos.

Thanks a bunch.

Ive never gotten any junk mail or unwanted emails from any company that I have ordered diapers from. Bambino, Secureplus, and xp medical, are the places that I have ordered from and all they send is an order confirmation email as well as a shipping notification and tracking number email. Im sure that many other companies do this as well. Stick with the major suppliers (Bambino, xp medical, sercure ect) and you will have good diaper buying experiences.

I personally would go with the Babmino, since they have the tape pannel on the front, I have never had good luck getting Abena products tapes to stay put (maybe its just me, or I got a bad batch or somthing though)

Good luck!

I'd just like to add that today my shipment of diapers came. Mommy and I have been using the Dry 24/7 because they were cheaper than Bambinos. I have nothing against Bambinos. I really loved the diapers I got. The 2nd shipment of Bambinos were different. Anyways,the other day,mommy was having computer problems while ordering a case. The next day she realized that she accidentally ordered 3 cases at $300.00+. She called them and explained the situation. They returned $200.00 the next day. Great customer service from Dry 24/7 ;)

I'd just like to add that today my shipment of diapers came. Mommy and I have been using the Dry 24/7 because they were cheaper than Bambinos. I have nothing against Bambinos. I really loved the diapers I got. The 2nd shipment of Bambinos were different. Anyways,the other day,mommy was having computer problems while ordering a case. The next day she realized that she accidentally ordered 3 cases at $300.00+. She called them and explained the situation. They returned $200.00 the next day. Great customer service from Dry 24/7 ;)

They might have great stuff at Dry24/7 but Google says they had site problems and have a trojan and whatever, I couldn't even log into the site...I thought $100 a case was a bit much, and wanted to check them out. No go from my end.

Most decent companies, including those who supply incontinence products, are aware of, and respect client confidentiality and privacy. As a result, it is only the little junk companies that use mailing lists / spam as a means of selling. I only wish that the company management would realize how infuriating it is to, on a daily basis, have to bin / delete 70% of the post/email received.

They might have great stuff at Dry24/7 but Google says they had site problems and have a trojan and whatever, I couldn't even log into the site...I thought $100 a case was a bit much, and wanted to check them out. No go from my end.

I`ve said it before and I`ll say it again - Dry24/7`s website security is s**t. I`m not about to go against Stop Badware`s advice and have another look at their site but last time I was there, they STILL had not fixed the glaring problem with their checkout flow, namely that they were accepting CC details on an unencrypted page and (worse) transmitting them to an unencrypted URL as well. I notified them and Paypal (and this forum FWIW), about erm... a year ago now and: Dry 24/7 ignored me, Paypal told me there was nothing they could do (despite that they`re in clear violation of PayPal policies).

Don`t get me wrong, I like their diapers (I *very* carefully ordered a sample bypassing their checkout and going through PayPal directly) but their attitude to security stinks worse than a week old wet diaper. It wouldn`t surprise me in the least if something`s gotten into their site and is serving up nasties.

I've ordered from a few different companies and the only one that ever added me to a mailing list was HDIS. They did quickly remove me after I asked, but I still will never order from them again.

I highly recommend XP Medical. They have always given great service and have never sent any spam or unwanted mail.

I've ordered from a few different companies and the only one that ever added me to a mailing list was HDIS. They did quickly remove me after I asked, but I still will never order from them again.

Yep, I had a similar problem with HDIS. It`s annoying really, since their sample packs really kick ass. I ordered one from them when I hadn`t been this side of the pond very long. I hadn`t got a CC of my own yet so I used my wife`s card for the billing details with my own name in the delivery address. Well it seems they don`t know the difference between billing and delivery addresses because the diapers arrived addressed to my wife... And so did the junk mail a few weeks later :o . One very sternly worded email about removal from their mailing lists later and there`s been no contact since. I won`t be using them again either. It`s pretty dumb really, they must realise that whilst in most industries, it`s considered acceptable to contact your past customer that in their`s, it`s a sure fire way to lose customers :rolleyes:...