LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Would Total Incontinence Mean If You Had It?

If my sphincter muscles withered away from disuse how would the incontinence manifest itself? If I was drinking with friends and consumed lots alcohol would I be leaking a slow stream or flooding completely, (this assuming that at this stage my bladder as shrank and urine bypasses the bladder completely as soon as its formed) Would you feel yourself dribbling? What other things would happen at this stage?

If my sphincter muscles withered away from disuse how would the incontinence manifest itself? If I was drinking with friends and consumed lots alcohol would I be leaking a slow stream or flooding completely, (this assuming that at this stage my bladder as shrank and urine bypasses the bladder completely as soon as its formed) Would you feel yourself dribbling? What other things would happen at this stage?

Incontinence rears it's head in many forms. But you actually answered your own question. Taking this: "this assuming that at this stage my bladder as shrank and urine bypasses the bladder completely as soon as its formed" Would give you this: "leaking a slow stream". That's how it manifests itself in my situation. There is a misconception that you feel "numb" down there. Unless you suffered some kind of spinal injury, you have the same feeling downstairs as you did before. While say you might not have the impulses associated with a full bladder anymore, the tactile senses still remain. That is to say as a guy, I can always tell when something is flowing through my "Mr." I also still have the feelings of being wet on my backside. So that's how it works for me, others have different forms of incontinence for other reasons so some or none of that may apply to them.

am i the only one that noticed george is back? im sry it took me so long apparantly hes been back awhile but with this most recent post he has answered the question so many of us asked him without getting an answer, anybody remember this <a href="http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=12496&st=160" target="_blank">http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...2496&st=160</a> ya he just admited he did'nt go through with the surgery, look george sorry if im dredging up something you dont want to talk about but i have been wondering what happened to you ever since you dissapeared last year and left us hanging, i am relieved to have an answer now, even if it isnt as i and im sure you had hoped it would of been. best wishes and welcome back

Yes, I did notice too. I had thought about commenting, but didn't want to put pressure on him. It sure sounds like his plan fell apart in one way or another. I hope he can feel welcome and able to participate again without being totally bombarded with negative comments (which you clearly have not done). I am curious what happened and why. Maybe he will tell us when he feels comfortable doing so.

Too be honest I chickend out in going through with the procedure mainly because I lacked the confidence of openly discussing the principle need of wanting incontinence with somebody face to face even with the reassurances that they have treated people with fare more severe forms of psychological conditions such as transsexualism which in its self is a more invasive and risky surgery. I basically lacked the strength overcoming the feeling I'm putting myself through public ridicule in wanting this.

I had time to reflect while in India what I really wanted in life and overwhelming I still wanted to achieve double incontinence even with the restrictions it would have on my life, the sense of identity a disability would give me as well as fulfilling my emotional and sexual needs it was too strong to overcome. I concluded that the only way I'm going to achieve this is wearing nappies Twenty four Seven as soon as I arrived home which I promptly did.

Too be honest I chickend out in going through with the procedure mainly because I lacked the confidence of openly discussing the principle need of wanting incontinence with somebody face to face even with the reassurances that they have treated people with fare more severe forms of psychological conditions such as transsexualism which in its self is a more invasive and risky surgery. I basically lacked the strength overcoming the feeling I'm putting myself through public ridicule in wanting this.

I had time to reflect while in India what I really wanted in life and overwhelming I still wanted to achieve double incontinence even with the restrictions it would have on my life, the sense of identity a disability would give me as well as fulfilling my emotional and sexual needs it was too strong to overcome. I concluded that the only way I'm going to achieve this is wearing nappies Twenty four Seven as soon as I arrived home which I promptly did.

You know. That whole situation kinda worried me. I would've chickened out as well. If I were to become double incontinent, then it'd be much like when I was 24/7, except I wouldn't have a choice as to when to poop my diaper, it'd happen on its own, no matter where I was at the time. I could be visiting my grandparents, and suddenly....fill my diaper. Then, I'd have to hurry to the bathroom to change, and hope to God that nobody noticed or caught any smell from it. That's why incontinent people take things like chlorophyll and charcoal tablets. It's supposed to take the smell out of poop so that they can change at their leisure I guess, or make it easier for them to be inconspicuous about it.

You know. That whole situation kinda worried me. I would've chickened out as well. If I were to become double incontinent, then it'd be much like when I was 24/7, except I wouldn't have a choice as to when to poop my diaper, it'd happen on its own, no matter where I was at the time. I could be visiting my grandparents, and suddenly....fill my diaper. Then, I'd have to hurry to the bathroom to change, and hope to God that nobody noticed or caught any smell from it. That's why incontinent people take things like chlorophyll and charcoal tablets. It's supposed to take the smell out of poop so that they can change at their leisure I guess, or make it easier for them to be inconspicuous about it.

Those that are bowel incontinent clean themselves out on a regular basis. That limits how many accidents happen. Nullo (chlorophyl tablets) does help but not fully. Proper diet & watching the types of food you eat help also

I know I was alittle abrasive with pointing this out, I did so cause I felt cheated when he left us hanging I thought it was unfair of him to make us worry. But now that we've gotten that answer I am happy he is healthy and on a path which will lead him to his own happiness, and in his shoes I think I would've made the same decision he did.

There is nothing chicken about keeping this to yourself I think its only normal to hide something like this (maybe not normal to have the desire for hiding) but for someone to have this desire and be willing to openly discuss it to ANYONE is not something I would expect from anyone unless they have lots of unnatural courage.

I agree with this.

bold, maybe...but abrasive...no, I didn't take it that way. I too am glad George is OK. I certainly understand his backing down. I'm still not sure I fully understand the desire for true double incontinence, but that's none of my business.

George, good luck with simply wearing 24/7 as I think that will eventually give you a good sense of incontinence if not a measure of its reality.