LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pseduolabia For Mtf Tgs

Guest Katharsys

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i'm thinking about a "parsal penis inversion", where i've had my penis inverted, but, keep the tip of my penis as my clit & keep my testicles. that way, could be penitrated as a girl, and still make sperm and pee as a male /w a little dick.

• 1 year later...

i cant find the correct crossdresing anywhere and i dont know if this even exist in norway so could u send me a link to the correct product. i want to try this because i am not comfortable with having such an outgrowth. i dont have problems finding the other stuff. and how long long will it last when i am finished doing this?

There's a product mentioned in post #27 but the original thread is about a process, not a product, and is well explained in post #1 You might also be interested in looking into "tucking" where one's gonads are manipulated back inside the torso where they started out at :whistling:

• 2 months later...

I would love to get this to work properly. I had spend a couple weeks and a decent bit on products trying this a couple years ago. My results were severely lacking however. Before I even got started I knew it would be difficult due to the fact that even with years of hormones I have had very little shrinkage. I had major problems getting any type of glue to stick. It hasn't mattered what type. When I did finally get it to stick it didn't hold well at all. I never had any irritation however. If anyone has experience with both super glue and "skin" glue of some sort please let me know if the skin glue holds any better. I haven't been able to find any around here and may need to order I also read somewhere that super glue with a brush is a lot better to use for even distribution. It would also be nice to find a good clear dressing like in the picture. Also does anyone know how well this holds up (when able to be done properly) while exercising?

• 2 months later...

I experienced the same problems as irisgrey. The super glues that I tried were all not strong enough. So the sealing broke open very quickly. If I was even able to glue all the way down to the tip. Also like Guest_piecemaker_*, my testicles seem not to stay put in their supposed place. I've read much about tucking, and people having trouble pushing their tests up. It seems to be the other way around with me. I can't have my tests stay up there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...