LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is There A Way?

Guest YkDave

surely you could beat the crap out of yourself in hopes of becoming incontinent, but their are other ways to do it that are much safer and less painful....

Wearing 24/7 and relaxing yourself completely, letting yourself go constantly regardless of where you are of what you are doing, you will eventually become incontinent, naturally and safely.

Punk180,

Simply put - yes there is a way BUT you will also loose all sexual feeling. There is a percentage of urinary incontinent people that need to be 'milked' on a regular basis.

Knuxie Fawks suggestion is correct - wear 24/7 and your body will remember its time in diapers. With any other methodology, the risks can be fatal = death.

BTW, I thought, from a previous post you mentioned, that you hurt your bladder that left you bladder incontinent!

Come on over here, I'll kick you in the gut with some steel toe boots till you piss yourself.... :D Maybe that will work?

I am sure wearing 24/7 and not holding it in will be much more comfortable and easier on your body.

punk, earlier in this forum you said that you had become incontient from some pakour... is that a lie?

i meant to put it in incontinent desires :P

and i heard that the body forms a habit in 3+weeks

Self injury is not the solution.

I found that simply wearing diapers daily and using them full time works best. There are days when I get up from my desk and wonder when I wet my diaper.

If you are interested in a program of action that works please email me at socalab@verizon.net for a free copy.

To enhance this experience I also have an affordable Hypnosis system for wetting, wetting and messing, full time or in diapers only. Check out my website at http://socalab.250x.com

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

[quote name='punk180' date='30 June 2009 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1246420339' post='210833']

just wondering

Does the Hypnosis actually work?

If you have to ask that question, them the answer is NO.

Skeptics who do not believe in hypnosis subconsciously block hypnotic suggestions - thus they will not work. Believers, enhance hypnotic suggestions so that they do work on those people.

• 4 months later...

Hypnosis does work for some people but others simply cannot be hypnotized. The only way to find out is to just try it.

Also, there is a new treatment for urge incontinence that most doctors still don't even know about. It uses small injections of Botox in the external sphincter. This weakens the bladder muscle for about 3 months and caused complete urinary incontinence until the muscle has atrophied (relieves the urge but keeps the incontinence). It can be used on a perfectly health person and has no adverse effect towards sexuality. Good luck finding a urologist to perform it though, I'm urge incontinence and can no longer stand the pain & discomfort of the urges. My urologist is "considering" it but has me jumping through so many hoops (including the latest miracle drugs) that I'm loosing my patience. In the mean time I've had to use catheters but at least the cranberry juice isn't so bad.